NANCY? Pelosi slurs words, praises ‘President Butch,’ claims there are ‘three coasts’

She forgot the east coast, and what is the north coast? Unless she is counting Alaska’s northern coast. And if she meant borders, we do have four. She just sounded weird.
Dafuq?

We do have southern coasts.

We know that, right?

:dunno:

I was going to say....

Atlantic coast, Pacific coast, Gulf Coast.

I loathe to defend Nanzi Pilousy.... but still.

You can hear the gerbil on the wheel inside her head as she searches for the words to stumble through her statements.

Good Gorman.

She struggles with articulating the most basic thoughts.

She can’t even read a fucking speech.

Taco Bell...make a run for the border.

Every Taco Bell has borders.

That’s a lot of borders to defend.

On the Border, good salsa.

Borderline by Madonna.

Lots of borders.

I've heard the Gulf Coast called the "third coast" on occasion. I'm surprised you haven't. It's not something she made up.
The presidency is going up in flames, and you're speculating about Nancy's future?

I lost confidence and any level of credibility in Nancy Pelosi the first time around trying to sell the American People on passing Healthcare Reform legislation as something we need to “pass so we can see what’s in it”.

This is supposed to be an upgrade in leadership???

Ha! Did you hear she now says a fence is ok, but a wall is immoral. She is a hoot!
Taco Bell...make a run for the border.

Every Taco Bell has borders.

That’s a lot of borders to defend.

On the Border, good salsa.

Borderline by Madonna.

Lots of borders.

The presidency is going up in flames, and you're speculating about Nancy's future?
Imagine what would happen if the Democrats decided to do their jobs for once instead of spending every waking hour trying to overturn an election.
Personally, I think failing to accept the results of an election is un-American.

And if they are in power they spend their time having the IRS go after their political opponents.

No, they are not there to represent, they are there to oppress and fight the rule of law and election results.

Dafuq?

We know that, right?

Please describe where the "North Coast" is.
And don't hand anyone the bullshit explanation that the Oregon coast is the "North Coast".
It's called: 'The Pacific West Coast' BTW.
Nancy will be shitting herself in a sun-room within a year.

Keeping out people that break the law to enter our nation is "immoral", but using taxpayer funds to pay for abortions isn't. You sick fucking idiots.

Trump supporters going after Nancy Pelosi based on a few comments is as ludicrous as it comes. Trump is functionally illiterate, an extremely slow learner, a petulant whiny little bitch, a pathological liar, and someone who is barely able to put together a coherent thought. Yeah, knock yourselves out with this Pelosi idiocy.
good god i'm so sick and tired of the perpetual hate around here. you'll excuse nancy for slurring speech but turn around and make shit up about trump cause you hate him.

check your hate at the door. getting old to be flogged with it daily by you and so many on BOTH GOD DAMN SIDES.

Imagine what would happen if the Democrats decided to do their jobs for once instead of spending every waking hour trying to overturn an election.
Personally, I think failing to accept the results of an election is un-American.
Failing to accept the election is a threat to our democracy

Failing to accept the election is a threat to our democracy

Dem's are only for democracy, free elections and the will of the people if THEY win. That's crystal clear now.

She forgot the east coast, and what is the north coast? Unless she is counting Alaska’s northern coast. And if she meant borders, we do have four. She just sounded weird.
Dafuq?

We know that, right?

I was going to say....

Atlantic coast, Pacific coast, Gulf Coast.

I loathe to defend Nanzi Pilousy.... but still.

No doubt SHE IS STUPID, seriously and dangerously stupid.... Hank Johnson stupid.

You can hear the gerbil on the wheel inside her head as she searches for the words to stumble through her statements.

Yeah... It’s a slow, steady thud, thud, thud... The wheel is still turning. But the gerbil died quite some time ago...

Forum List

Back