NANCY? Pelosi slurs words, praises ‘President Butch,’ claims there are ‘three coasts’

I've heard the Gulf Coast called the "third coast" on occasion. I'm surprised you haven't. It's not something she made up.

That is why it is called the Gulf Coast because it is the third coast.
It is called the Gulf coast because it borders the Gulf of Mexico.

And she mentioned nothing of the Gulf coast. She mentioned north, south and west coasts. Nothing of the east coast.

Attacks are a good sign that the right finds her to be a formidable threat.
If you can’t tell something is not right, well, keep being blind, she will lose more for you, which helps the right.

Everything is fine. That scares the Republicans. Their lack of leadership and disunity will only get worse while the Dems get stronger. The Dems have quite a lot that unifies them while the Republican majority could not even unify over funding for the wall.

Why the Left Needs Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi pulls in staggering sums for Dems despite facing opposition in the ranks - CNNPolitics

...nothing is going up in flames...
I suggest a healthy mix of conservative, liberal and foreign news sources to feed your head...

A steady diet of Fox (Everything is Hunky-Dory) News does not give you everything you need to make such judgments...

Bad trade deals cancelled and renegotiated, tax cut for all americans that pay taxes, lowest unemployment on record, NAFTA renegotiated, China backed down on tariffs, Increased sanctions on Russia, dialog opened with North Korea, NATO members finally paying their fair share, The US respected again on the world stage, Companies moving back to the US and expanding in the US, the US a net energy exporter for the first time, and you can once again say Merry Christmas.

Best president in my lifetime and I have been around a long time.

I think it is you that needs a new news source, you seem to be brainwashed by the far left on CNN, MSNBC, etc.

so with all the attacks on trump - you find him that formidable or is this "different" all of a sudden?

then sell me some property on this "north coast".

If you can’t tell something is not right, well, keep being blind, she will lose more for you, which helps the right.

Everything is fine. That scares the Republicans. Their lack of leadership and disunity will only get worse while the Dems get stronger.

Nancy Pelosi pulls in staggering sums for Dems despite facing opposition in the ranks - CNNPolitics
Keep believing that, please. PLease.

I've heard the Gulf Coast called the "third coast" on occasion. I'm surprised you haven't. It's not something she made up.

And she mentioned nothing of the Gulf coast. She mentioned north, south and west coasts. Nothing of the east coast.

I have to confess I didn't watch her video, but down here on the gulf coast we have referred to it for sometime as the third coast. Is it not a coast? If not what is this water I am looking out my window at the current moment? Whoops I just looked east and west and saw a coastline.

Everything is fine. That scares the Republicans. Their lack of leadership and disunity will only get worse while the Dems get stronger.

right, line up behind Pelosi, Schumer, and the idiot Ocasio-Cortez, those 3 represent what the once great party of Truman and Kennedy has degraded into. Old idiiots and young idiots.

Uhh, no one ever disputed that. Maybe you should watch the video.

I have to confess I didn't watch her video, but down here on the gulf coast we have referred to it for sometime as the third coast. Is it not a coast? If not what is this water I am looking out my window at the current moment? Whoops I just looked east and west and saw a coastline.

...nothing is going up in flames...
I suggest a healthy mix of conservative, liberal and foreign news sources to feed your head...

A steady diet of Fox (Everything is Hunky-Dory) News does not give you everything you need to make such judgments...
i suggest you learn who you are speaking to and stop pretending you know what i do read and don't read. i read FOX much less than CNN or almost any other news source out there. i don't even get it on my TV channels.

so go fuck yourself with your guessing stereotypes cause you're once again wrong.

Dafuq?

We do have southern coasts.

We know that, right?

:dunno:
Please describe where the "North Coast" is.
And don't hand anyone the bullshit explanation that the Oregon coast is the "North Coast".
It's called: 'The Pacific West Coast' BTW.
Nancy will be shitting herself in a sun-room within a year.

There are more miles of American shoreline along the great lakes and the St. Lawrence then there is along the Gulf.

but do you call it the south coast? lived in texas most of my life and i've never heard people say "lets head to padre on the south coast!"

some things you just shouldn't defend cause you look more stupid than the person you're defending.

Dafuq?

We know that, right?

And don't hand anyone the bullshit explanation that the Oregon coast is the "North Coast".

There are more miles of American shoreline along the great lakes and the St. Lawrence then there is along the Gulf.
prime example...

All misinformed or brainwashed people are not FOX News followers, but all FOX News followers are misinformed and brainwashed.

Uhh, no one ever disputed that. Maybe you should watch the video.

I don't care to watch Nancy I don't like her. If she said North Coast maybe she was referring to Lake Superior lol. She doesn't know where she is most of the time.

Keep believing that, please. PLease.

You would be wise to believe it as well, son.
The Republicans are leaderless and fractured going into the next congress.

Last edited:

but do you call it the south coast? lived in texas most of my life and i've never heard people say "lets head to padre on the south coast!"

some things you just shouldn't defend cause you look more stupid than the person you're defending.

It depends where you live some call it the third coast and I've heard a couple of people call it south coast. It's just a body of water to me, but it does have a coast.

It depends where you live some call it the third coast and I've heard a couple of people call it south coast. It's just a body of water to me, but it does have a coast.
yea, the gulf coast. she did not call it that. the "north coast" at best could be the great lakes but we don't refer to it as that either.

gulf coast
great lakes

they suddenly become north and south coasts and we're missing the atlantic in all this. i'm not attacking nancy - she's getting older and this unfortunately is getting more common. something all of us will likely have to deal with as we age. i'm more mocking the people who will defend the things she says to their dying breath and turn around attack any trump mis-statement they can find and/or make up.

right, line up behind Pelosi, Schumer, and the idiot Ocasio-Cortez, those 3 represent what the once great party of Truman and Kennedy has degraded into. Old idiiots and young idiots.

Yet far more effective than their colleagues accross the aisle. Go figure. :dunno:

In case you haven't noticed, Trump is looking to the Dems for wall funding rather than his own majority.

Dafuq?

We know that, right?

prime example...

Of what, dope?

Spit it out.

Forum List

Back