NANCY? Pelosi slurs words, praises ‘President Butch,’ claims there are ‘three coasts’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

And this is going to be our next Speaker of the House of Representatives, 3rd in line to the presidency? God help us.

We have a responsibility, all of us, to secure our borders, North, South, and coming in by plane on our coasts, three coasts–North, South and West–and that’s the responsibility we honor. But we do so by honoring our values as well,” she bizarrely claimed.

More @ NANCY? Pelosi slurs words, praises ‘President Butch,’ claims there are ‘three coasts’ | | Media Equalizer

I've heard the Gulf Coast called the "third coast" on occasion. I'm surprised you haven't. It's not something she made up.

The presidency is going up in flames, and you're speculating about Nancy's future?

We do have a southern coast. Not sure how that surprises anyone... But yeah... This broad is way over the hill and it’s long past time she hung it up...

The presidency is going up in flames, and you're speculating about Nancy's future?
Imagine what would happen if the Democrats decided to do their jobs for once instead of spending every waking hour trying to overturn an election.
Personally, I think failing to accept the results of an election is un-American.

She shouldn’t be in charge of baking cookies for the bridge club, much less the Democrat party.

I thought Dimms were young and hip.

She is a retread of all retreads.

“You’re talking about a fence, not a wall now.”

What a dumb bitch. Word mincing cvnt politician like all of them are.

“We have to secure our borders and coasts, but we have to do it by honoring our values.”

Nothing ever specific by this horrific person.

If walls don’t work, why does the Vatican have one?

She is just awful. I know she is great at raising money for the Dimms, but she is an absolute caricature or a word mincing pretzel logic politician.

Fence is ok, but wall is bad?

Huh?

Trump supporters going after Nancy Pelosi based on a few comments is as ludicrous as it comes. Trump is functionally illiterate, an extremely slow learner, a petulant whiny little bitch, a pathological liar, and someone who is barely able to put together a coherent thought. Yeah, knock yourselves out with this Pelosi idiocy.

Trump supporters going after Nancy Pelosi based on a few comments is as ludicrous as it comes. Trump is functionally illiterate, an extremely slow learner, a petulant whiny little bitch, a pathological liar, and someone who is barely able to put together a coherent thought. Yeah, knock yourselves out with this Pelosi idiocy.

All the Botox has gotten to her brain. 78 years old and leading the house.

Wow. Those progressive hip Dimms are so new and cool.

...nothing is going up in flames...
I suggest a healthy mix of conservative, liberal and foreign news sources to feed your head...

A steady diet of Fox (Everything is Hunky-Dory) News does not give you everything you need to make such judgments...

And this is going to be our next Speaker of the House of Representatives, 3rd in line to the presidency? God help us.

We have a responsibility, all of us, to secure our borders, North, South, and coming in by plane on our coasts, three coasts–North, South and West–and that’s the responsibility we honor. But we do so by honoring our values as well,” she bizarrely claimed.

More @ NANCY? Pelosi slurs words, praises ‘President Butch,’ claims there are ‘three coasts’ | | Media Equalizer

How many coasts do you imagine there are?

Her district in San Fran is a paradise, isn’t it?

She should definitely be in charge of the house.

Forum List

Back