Nancy Pelosi--liar-liar pants on fire--has a "secret" about Newt Gingrich--LOL

I got out of my stupor about six years ago when I put the bottle down. You should give it a try. Reality is nice.

You honestly don't understand what section 1021 is within the NDAA DO YOU?

You honestly think that a bill that passed with a bipartisan and overwhelmingly veto proof majority is going to make me not support Obama and hand the GOP the House, Senate, and White House in November?

You think I'm just talking about obama? NO I WASN'T

As the collapse of the USMB rightwing commences.....

Have you forgotten about the NDAA and what was written with in it? Surely you should also say that is enough.

As paranoia and threats of impending doom proceed

Here's a good source for you to check out

Are the detainment provisions of the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act serious?

Yes they are.

NDAA Sections 1021 and 1022: Scary Potential – Tenth Amendment Center

You honestly don't understand what section 1021 is within the NDAA DO YOU?

You honestly think that a bill that passed with a bipartisan and overwhelmingly veto proof majority is going to make me not support Obama and hand the GOP the House, Senate, and White House in November?

I don't know how I could have made that mistake with that being your reply to a pic I posted of Obama and all.

So what exactly is stopping you right now from waging this war you have promised?

I don't know how I could have made that mistake with that being your reply to a pic I posted of Obama and all.

So what exactly is stopping you right now from waging this war you have promised?

Here's what I said
Let me very blunt, anymore bullshit coming from the government that they did this past three years and there will be a war. Report me to the FBI CIA secret service. I really don't give a shit for speaking the truth. Whether or not obama wins reelection your Statist have got to go.

Saying

anymore bullshit coming from the government
Is being Bi-partisan

Saying
your Statist have got to go
Since both parties have Statist that was also being bipartisan.

Here's what I said

Saying

anymore bullshit coming from the government
Is being Bi-partisan

Saying

That's nice.

Here's what I said

Saying

Is being Bi-partisan

Saying

That's nice.

Nothing stopping me and the rest is none of your god damn business.

Have you forgotten about the NDAA and what was written with in it? Surely you should also say that is enough.

As paranoia and threats of impending doom proceed

Here's a good source for you to check out

Are the detainment provisions of the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act serious?

Yes they are.

NDAA Sections 1021 and 1022: Scary Potential – Tenth Amendment Center

I would be very concerned if I were you.....

Obama reads your posts you know

Homeland Security Warns of Rise in Right-Wing Extremism
The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement agencies that recent news is helping "right-wing extremist groups" recruit new members and could lead to violence, and warns about the possible recruitment and radicalization of returning veterans.

The report, issued last week, is part of an ongoing review of extremists on both ends of the political spectrum.

The latest assessment by DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis found no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but right-wing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on fears about the recession and the election of the first African American president. The office called them "unique drivers for right-wing radicalization and recruitment."

"Right-wing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new members, mobilize existing supporters and broaden their scope and appeal through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning," the assessment reads.

"The current economic and political climate has some similarities to the 1990s when right-wing extremism experienced a resurgence fueled largely by an economic recession, criticism about the outsourcing of jobs and the perceived threat to U.S. power and sovereignty by other foreign powers.," it continues.

Homeland Security Warns Of Rise In Right-Wing Extremism | Fox News

Pelosi's not a liar. Fox/Rush/Beck/Moon/Breitbart/Pubs are. Everyone in world but the dupes know that. A disappearing breed in the information age.

More talking points from the board moron.

Information age....? It obviously has not hit you yet.

Homeland security is just needing to set the stage for all kinds of 2nd amendment violations.

This administration has to be one of the worst examples of government ever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back