Nancy Pelosi--liar-liar pants on fire--has a "secret" about Newt Gingrich--LOL

I'm not being run over by your boogieman government. My pursuit of happiness is not being impeded by your boogieman government.

That's your belief.

Every second that you continue to do nothing while holding the belief that you are being treated like a slave is another second that you live cowering in slavery.

I'm not being run over by your boogieman government. My pursuit of happiness is not being impeded by your boogieman government.

I suggest you look at that section in the NDAA SECTION 1021 and 1022. What if there was another Bush as president? would you be concerned?

"Another Bush"

lol

You must think that I believe that Bush was a tyrant.

Any concern that I may or may not have isn't the matter here. I'm not the one talking about waging war against the government over it nor am I claiming to be enslaved by the government.

That's all you.

But any president can have a citizen detained because of the patriot act something that Bush jr supported. What makes you think section 1021 and 1022 does not give the military authorization to detain a citizen? If you lived in another country and that country had legislation written as the NDAA section 1021 and 1022 would you be concerned?

Yes there will be if the government continues doing what they are doing. Can I stop it? NO I cannot. If the government starts deeming citizens terrorist you can bet people will fight back. When the government can no longer give those food stamps cards out or they show up NSF people will get pissed and desperate. Anyone with an IQ higher than 70 can see that.

You know we have a whole board set aside for people like you. You get to wear a special hat and everything!

obama will not always be president, he did sign the NDAA that left it open to any president to lock a citizen up without any charges, What if there was another BUSH as president?

Give Jeb some time

I'm thinking 2016

So to recap:

Bush signed the Patriot Act and big-derp did nothing.

Then Obama signed NDAA and big-derp did nothing. Well.....he whimpered about war against the government, then did nothing.

You know we have a whole board set aside for people like you. You get to wear a special hat and everything!

obama will not always be president, he did sign the NDAA that left it open to any president to lock a citizen up without any charges, What if there was another BUSH as president?

Give Jeb some time

I'm thinking 2016

Obama is going to have him and the rest of his political adversaries indefinitely detained.

Then it's Martial Law and time for FEMA camping.

So to recap:

Bush signed the Patriot Act and big-derp did nothing.

Then Obama signed NDAA and big-derp did nothing. Well.....he whimpered about war against the government, then did nothing.

Little derp let me put it to you this way te government does not mess with me or start locking people up for no reason I will not do anything, but let them come to my home I will treat them like any home invader. It does not matter if they Identify them self they are the invader and I will defend myself.

let me put it to you this way te government does not mess with me or start locking people up for no reason I will not do anything,

So you accept your life of alleged slavery under the Patriot Act and the NDAA so long as the government does not mess with you personally or lock people up for no reason. Got it.

but let them come to my home I will treat them like any home invader. It does not matter if they Identify them self they are the invader and I will defend myself.

This is more bark and no bite from you.

If a cop came knocking at your door you would "yes sir" and "no sir" while handing over your ID.

let me put it to you this way te government does not mess with me or start locking people up for no reason I will not do anything,

So you accept your life of alleged slavery under the Patriot Act and the NDAA so long as the government does not mess with you personally or lock people up for no reason. Got it.

but let them come to my home I will treat them like any home invader. It does not matter if they Identify them self they are the invader and I will defend myself.

If a cop came knocking at your door you would "yes sir" and "no sir" while handing over your ID.

If I was you I would not bet my last dollar on your assumption.

What if there was another Bush as president? would you be concerned?

If you lived in another country and that country had legislation written as the NDAA section 1021 and 1022 would you be concerned?

No, I will not have green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I am.

Can't answer the question are you a coward?

No, I'm not a coward. If Bush were president I would feel the same way and I would be mocking your fear of the boogieman just the same.

As to your hypothetical country, it's just a stupid vague question you threw out there when your first question about Bush failed to get the answer you wanted. You might as well have asked me "what if you were living on another planet and the other planet passed the NDAA, would you be concerned?"

If I was you I would not bet my last dollar on your assumption.

You've been bent over by the government for 11 years. You're not about to start doing something about it now.

No, I will not have green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I am.

No, I'm not a coward. If Bush were president I would feel the same way and I would be mocking your fear of the boogieman just the same.

As to your hypothetical country, it's just a stupid vague question you threw out there when your first question about Bush failed to get the answer you wanted. You might as well have asked me "what if you were living on another planet and the other planet passed the NDAA, would you be concerned?"

You are a coward. You turn your head ignoring the problem. But that want make it go away.

You are a coward. You turn your head ignoring the problem. But that want make it go away.

You can continue to try the "NO YOU!" defense til the government allows the cows to come home.

I'm not the one claiming to be a slave but refusing to do something about it until the black helicopters are outside my door.

I finally just got the go ahead from my government overseer to go out and act like I am having fun tonight so I gotta go, big derp.

I will put in a good word for you with the FEMA guards.

Artie is like that...but most petulant twerps are.

Give Jeb some time

I'm thinking 2016

Obama is going to have him and the rest of his political adversaries indefinitely detained.

Then it's Martial Law and time for FEMA camping.

Do you think that is why he kept Gitmo open?

I finally just got the go ahead from my government overseer to go out and act like I am having fun tonight so I gotta go, big derp.

I will put in a good word for you with the FEMA guards.

you're an idiot, and what is to come you so very much deserve. You can never say the government has never detained American citizens in determent camps.

Forum List

Back