Nancy Pelosi--liar-liar pants on fire--has a "secret" about Newt Gingrich--LOL

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
This is the second time Nancy Pelosi has threatened Newt Gingrich about the ethics charges he was cleared of back in 1995. Today she comes out--right before the primary in Florida--and declares--I have got a "secret" about Newt Gingrich--and he'll never be POTUS.

Immediately thereafter--her office makes a statement (again) stating that Pelosi was just reflecting on information that has already been publicly known. Several months ago when she made the same claim--Newt Gingrich referred to it as an early Christmas present from Nancy Pelosi--because she herself would be violating house ethics rules if she were to release the grueling details of the investigation that was launched at Newt Gingrich--of which he was CLEARED of all charges. With the exception of 1 in which he paid a fine--and 3 years later was cleared of that--by a federal court and the IRS.

Of course Nancy Pelosi has a history of LIES. Stating that she was unaware of the waterboarding of the master mind of the 9/11 attacks--blaming the CIA for not informing her of these tactics--and low and behold we find that she was present at this meeting when the CIA explained it to her. She immediately backed off that--after the CIA made comments to the contrary.

Pelosi also has a major problem with this recent 60 minute outing of her using her position to do some insider stock trading--something of which we peasants would get thrown in jail over.

So--in my opinion--Nancy Pelosi is giving us a little gift here. Pelosi is letting us know who they FEAR most as the GOP candidate. And that person is the person she is attacking--Newt Gingrich.

Pelosi Threatens Gingrich: 'There

12707d1327536992-nancy-pelosi-liar-liar-pants-fire-has-secret-about-newt-gingrich-lol-benson0521.jpg

This is the second time Nancy Pelosi has threatened Newt Gingrich about the ethics charges he was cleared of back in 1995. Today she comes out--right before the primary in Florida--and declares--I have got a "secret" about Newt Gingrich--and he'll never be POTUS.

Immediately thereafter--her office makes a statement (again) stating that Pelosi was just reflecting on information that has already been publicly known. Several months ago when she made the same claim--Newt Gingrich referred to it as an early Christmas present from Nancy Pelosi--because she herself would be violating house ethics rules if she were to release the grueling details of the investigation that was launched at Newt Gingrich--of which he was CLEARED of all charges. With the exception of 1 in which he paid a fine--and 3 years later was cleared of that--by a federal court and the IRS.

Of course Nancy Pelosi has a history of LIES. Stating that she was unaware of the waterboarding of the master mind of the 9/11 attacks--blaming the CIA for not informing her of these tactics--and low and behold we find that she was present at this meeting when the CIA explained it to her. She immediately backed off that--after the CIA made comments to the contrary.

Pelosi also has a major problem with this recent 60 minute outing of her using her position to do some insider stock trading--something of which we peasants would get thrown in jail over.

So--in my opinion--Nancy Pelosi is giving us a little gift here. Pelosi is letting us know who they FEAR most as the GOP candidate. And that person is the person she is attacking--Newt Gingrich.

12707d1327536992-nancy-pelosi-liar-liar-pants-fire-has-secret-about-newt-gingrich-lol-benson0521.jpg

They have a Love Child Together? :eusa_whistle:

I think you're right~
Look how she attacked the Tea Party...she was scared of them...for GOOD REASON! :)
Now Newt...I really feel that they are all really scared of him. They keep saying the religious right won't go for him. They're so wrong! He admitted what he did was wrong. In fact, i don't know of anything that he did wrong that he hasn't admitted to. Not at all like the person in the White House that always blames anyone and anything but himself.

I think you're right~
Look how she attacked the Tea Party...she was scared of them...for GOOD REASON! :)
Now Newt...I really feel that they are all really scared of him. They keep saying the religious right won't go for him. They're so wrong! He admitted what he did was wrong. In fact, i don't know of anything that he did wrong that he hasn't admitted to. Not at all like the person in the White House that always blames anyone and anything but himself.

Oh, that was one of my favorite Pelosi moments... the big bad TEA partiers made poor Nancy cwy. :lol:

I think you're right~

Oh, that was one of my favorite Pelosi moments... the big bad TEA partiers made poor Nancy cwy. :lol:

I so feel her pain. :lol: :lmao:

Only one thing comes to mind anymore, when that banner is raised......OWS.
An open throttle on Hypocrisy.

They have a Love Child Together? :eusa_whistle:

slick willie wasnt the only one with cigars

Maybe Newts Gay?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhrE7FfgSnc&feature=g-u-u&context=G2b72531FUAAAAAAAAAA]Newt Gingrich Ties to Secret Gay Resort at Bohemian Grove: Infowars Nightly News - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

I saw the interview....all she ever said was that he would not be the Republican nominee nor would he be the president of the U. S. Guess What!! She was exactly right!

Anybody who has watched that bunch of Republican clowns and has the audacity to call anybody else a liar has their head where the sun don't shine.

I saw the interview....all she ever said was that he would not be the Republican nominee nor would he be the president of the U. S. Guess What!! She was exactly right!

Anybody who has watched that bunch of Republican clowns and has the audacity to call anybody else a liar has their head where the sun don't shine.
She didn't say she had a secret. She said "There is something I know"; she may have meant to say, "THAT is something I know". No threat. Just more FOX fantasy.

Forum List

Back