Nancy Pelosi--liar-liar pants on fire--has a "secret" about Newt Gingrich--LOL

Bush hid more about his past than Obama
Just can't let go of your hero, Can you?

Obama will run against him again despite everything going on now is ALL Obama and his statist stooges in the Congress...and you will be applauding them every step of the way, won't you?

Idiot.

To be honest, Obama will easily win reelection against either Romney or Santorum

The key will be voting Republicans out of Congress ......that's what we must concentrate on
Let me very blunt, anymore bullshit coming from the government that they did this past three years and there will be a war. Report me to the FBI CIA secret service. I really don't give a shit for speaking the truth. Whether or not obama wins reelection your Statist have got to go.

To be honest? You are arrogant as to the will of the people that are chomping at the bit to send the O packing back to Chicago.

Polls show Obama easily defeating either of the inept Republicans and Obama hasn't even begun to campaign
All obamaturd has been doing the past three years is campaigning.

Yep, and the Republicans who support one of the four candidates are a lot less likely to say at the moment they are still fighting it out that they will support the others. That will happen after the nomination is clear. Just like...as I keep pointing out...the Democrats did four years ago...

Obama will run against him again despite everything going on now is ALL Obama and his statist stooges in the Congress...and you will be applauding them every step of the way, won't you?

Idiot.

To be honest, Obama will easily win reelection against either Romney or Santorum

The key will be voting Republicans out of Congress ......that's what we must concentrate on
Let me very blunt, anymore bullshit coming from the government that they did this past three years and there will be a war. Report me to the FBI CIA secret service. I really don't give a shit for speaking the truth. Whether or not obama wins reelection your Statist have got to go.
Obama and the Statists are hoping for such a thing so they can declare marshal Law...Elections suspended...

Idiot.

Obama+Laughing.jpg

Obama and the Statists are hoping for such a thing so they can declare marshal Law...Elections suspended...

Let'em do it the working people are fed up with their shit.

I haven't seen the details of the charges against Newt and what he ultimately admitted guilt to. As an American, I would want those details public prior to his being elected

Since Newt has no chance of being elected, It looks like his secrets are safe

That's really hypocritical of you. Wanting to see what they have on Newt and not carring what's in obama's past.

You have no evidence of anything negative in Obamas past

Newt has admitted ethical violations
Really, that is why he won't release his records. He has plenty in his past, and present, their names are, ayers, soros, and a history of doing nothing but keeping a seat warm. He is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Obama+Laughing.jpg

Have you already forgotten about what was written within the NDAA? Have you already forgotten about the patriot act ?

Idiot.

As the collapse of the USMB rightwing commences.....

Obama+Laughing.jpg

Have you already forgotten about what was written within the NDAA? Have you already forgotten about the patriot act ?
Artie could give a shit...unless he gets out of his stupor.

Idiot.

To be honest? You are arrogant as to the will of the people that are chomping at the bit to send the O packing back to Chicago.
As long as the Newt doesn't replace him, no tears here.

Polls show Obama easily defeating either of the inept Republicans and Obama hasn't even begun to campaign
All obamaturd has been doing the past three years is campaigning.

Tell it to Bin Laden

That was the military and the only people who don't know that are the ones who have Obama's big black dick in their mouths. You know, you. The only ones who would vote for Obama for that are the ones who aren't voting for him for that, they're voting for him anyway.

As long as the Newt doesn't replace him, no tears here.
What's wrong with Newt?

My man was Herman Cain...Obama saw to it another BLACK MAN wouldn't go against him...albiet Heramn withdrew and threw his support for Newt...YOU must be quivering...

Have you forgotten about the NDAA and what was written with in it? Surely you should also say that is enough.

Have you forgotten about the NDAA and what was written with in it? Surely you should also say that is enough.

As paranoia and threats of impending doom proceed

Artie could give a shit...unless he gets out of his stupor.

I got out of my stupor about six years ago when I put the bottle down. You should give it a try. Reality is nice.

You honestly don't understand what section 1021 is within the NDAA DO YOU?

You honestly think that a bill that passed with a bipartisan and overwhelmingly veto proof majority is going to make me not support Obama and hand the GOP the House, Senate, and White House in November?

Forum List

Back