Nancy Kay Knoble: Winner of This Week's Pam Geller Award

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
2qnoygj.jpg

Maple Grove couple We were terrorized at gunpoint

A Muslim couple are sitting in their car, picking up their son from a friend's house.

A patriot sees the Muslims in her neighborhood and reacts like any red-blooded, God-fearing American should. She pulls a gun on them and forces them out of their car at gunpoint.

"She pulled the rifle and said open the window or I'll shoot you guys," Adly explained.

Adly said he didn't want it to get worse so he did whatever she told him.

"She said get out of car, you need to prove your son is here and I said ok. I got out and she put the gun at my back and said walk to the house," Adly explained.

Way to go, Nancy! Thanks for standing up against multiculturalism.

Ain't she the picture of Aryan Amerkan wholesomeness? Blonde hair, blue eyes...

24l95ad.jpg

So some idiot chick, possibly psychotic, maybe high, pulls a gun on two law abiding citizens and this is somehow representative of something?
Wow, the desperation is palpable.

Who did Pam Geller pull a gun on? Last I heard it was a couple of Muslim terrorist that came after her with guns for daring to use our freedom of speech to make a point they didn't like.

So you're sitting in your house, and you see a middle-aged Muslim couple outside. Your Fox News/Geller-induced paranoia tells you they are probably wearing suicide vests. You have an air rifle.

What do you do?

Hint: You also have a phone.

Do you have a point?

You like to find crazy people that do really idiotic things and post them here as though they are representative of anything other than crazy idiots. Make a political point out of this or post it somewhere else.

2qnoygj.jpg

A Muslim couple are sitting in their car, picking up their son from a friend's house.

A patriot sees the Muslims in her neighborhood and reacts like any red-blooded, God-fearing American should. She pulls a gun on them and forces them out of their car at gunpoint.

"She pulled the rifle and said open the window or I'll shoot you guys," Adly explained.

"She said get out of car, you need to prove your son is here and I said ok. I got out and she put the gun at my back and said walk to the house," Adly explained.

24l95ad.jpg
Oh god that's me mum. Lol

The Muslim lady looks like the Virgin Mary.

2qnoygj.jpg

24l95ad.jpg

Now if that isn't a total meth head.

Forum List

Back