Nancy Grace said what??

Nancy is not a conservative, she's nothing. She also misses the point. Like she said, she was expecting to see Wilson's face mangled. Why does it have to be mangled before he defends himself? Should he have looked in his mirror and asked himself "Am I fucked up enough to defend myself or should I wait until he breaks my nose"?

Well when you say that someone made you feel like a 5 year old next to Hulk Hogan you expect more than what appears to be a blush applicator.
If Hulk Hogan is attacking me and trying to grab my gun and I get to it first, I'm gonna shoot him and keep shooting until he stops, and I'm NOT gonna stop to check and see how bad I look first. The idea is to STOP him from mangling your face. You should have enough common sense to understand that reasoning.

Exactly so when Brown took off running his face and the threat was running. Also if a Hulk Hogan strengthed dude punched you and you showed up with blush on your cheek. Would anyone believe you that this guy was super duper strong?

Nope...Why you believe it is unknown
It's Wilson's job to go after him if he runs. The rest of your comment is simply ridiculous.

Forum List

Back