Nancy Grace said what??

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Since the most recent GJ decision it seem almost as if the Prosecutors can manipulate the GJ. Nancy explains how and she isnt the only one either.

BTW I included the comment so people can make this about that Facebook guy and not about the video :rolleyes:

You'd have to tell us since you're probably one of the two people who watches her or cares what she says.

Nancy is not a conservative, she's nothing. She also misses the point. Like she said, she was expecting to see Wilson's face mangled. Why does it have to be mangled before he defends himself? Should he have looked in his mirror and asked himself "Am I fucked up enough to defend myself or should I wait until he breaks my nose"?

Nancy is not a conservative, she's nothing. She also misses the point. Like she said, she was expecting to see Wilson's face mangled. Why does it have to be mangled before he defends himself? Should he have looked in his mirror and asked himself "Am I fucked up enough to defend myself or should I wait until he breaks my nose"?

Well when you say that someone made you feel like a 5 year old next to Hulk Hogan you expect more than what appears to be a blush applicator.

Well when you say that someone made you feel like a 5 year old next to Hulk Hogan you expect more than what appears to be a blush applicator.
If Hulk Hogan is attacking me and trying to grab my gun and I get to it first, I'm gonna shoot him and keep shooting until he stops, and I'm NOT gonna stop to check and see how bad I look first. The idea is to STOP him from mangling your face. You should have enough common sense to understand that reasoning.

Fail thread.
Nancy Grace is nothing more than a media whore.
Anyone who watches her show is little better than watching Povich or Springer

If Hulk Hogan is attacking me and trying to grab my gun and I get to it first, I'm gonna shoot him and keep shooting until he stops, and I'm NOT gonna stop to check and see how bad I look first. The idea is to STOP him from mangling your face. You should have enough common sense to understand that reasoning.

Exactly so when Brown took off running his face and the threat was running. Also if a Hulk Hogan strengthed dude punched you and you showed up with blush on your cheek. Would anyone believe you that this guy was super duper strong?

Nope...Why you believe it is unknown

Fail thread.

Yes make this about Nancy. Annnd shes ugly :rolleyes:

What?...the thread is about what she said...how is this NOT about Nancy.
Absolutely everything this woman says is suspect. Everything. I cannot think of another media person talk radio or TV that is her level of sensationalism and attention grabbing.

Fail thread.

Yes make this about Nancy. Annnd shes ugly :rolleyes:

What?...the thread is about what she said...how is this NOT about Nancy.

Exactly and you failed to address what she said. That was my point. Is there an echo in here?

Absolutely everything this woman says is suspect. Everything. I cannot think of another media person talk radio or TV that is her level of sensationalism and attention grabbing.

Again, this is about what she said...are you going to talk about that or dismiss her outright because you dont like her?

She did not address Brown trying to go for his gun. Nor did she address both Wilson and other witnesses that Brown would not stop coming at him despite repeatedly being told to stop WITH HIS GUN DRAWN.
If anyone is pointing a loaded gun at you and tells you to stop moving - and you just keep charging at him - you will be shot. Period.
As for Nancy Grace, the day I give credence to her opinion on anything is the day I also give credence to the likes of Hannity or Coulter. They are all one and the same. EVerything they say is based on what they believe will sell books, bring viewers etc. etc.

SOMEBODY, please cite a single instance when Nancy Grace has made a false statement on her program.

She frequently renders legal opinions, which she is eminently qualified to do.

Unlike the people badmouthing her on this forum.

She did not address Brown trying to go for his gun. Nor did she address both Wilson and other witnesses that Brown would not stop coming at him despite repeatedly being told to stop WITH HIS GUN DRAWN.

Yeah I think we all know the things she did NOT say because it wasnt on the video...Sooo thanks I think

If anyone is pointing a loaded gun at you and tells you to stop moving - and you just keep charging at him - you will be shot. Period.

So you are doubling down on not addressing anything she said. Cool

As for Nancy Grace, the day I give credence to her opinion on anything is the day I also give credence to the likes of Hannity or Coulter. They are all one and the same. EVerything they say is based on what they believe will sell books, bring viewers etc. etc.

Thanks for that explanation on why you are killing the messenger. But I said this at the beginning. You couldve avoided 3 paragraphs and said "you're right"

Thanks

SOMEBODY, please cite a single instance when Nancy Grace has made a false statement on her program.

Thats not how "kill the messenger" works silly

She accused Richard Ricci of kidnapping Elizabeth Smart. Ricci was arrested and died while in custody. AFTER he was cleared, Nancy Grace STILL maintained he was Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper and accused him of killing her.

Since the most recent GJ decision it seem almost as if the Prosecutors can manipulate the GJ. Nancy explains how and she isnt the only one either.

BTW I included the comment so people can make this about that Facebook guy and not about the video :rolleyes:

Jesus what a drama queen this woman is.

Forum List

Back