Name Three things...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Name three things you did in bed last night.

(1) Fluffed my pillow.
(2) Scratched my butt.
(3) Went to sleep.

Your turn.

Nothing

- drank a bunch of beers on the couch
- watched two frasier reruns on late night TV and drank more beers
- passed out on couch

:eusa_whistle:

Name three things you did in bed last night.

(1) Fluffed my pillow.
(2) Scratched my butt.
(3) Went to sleep.

Your turn.

Played Civ III on the laptop.
Farted.
Slept.

Civ III is for pussies. Civ IV: BtS is where it's at...

Read a couple of chapters of The Charlemagne Pursuit
Watched Red Eye
Curled up next to the Mrs.

Haven't played Civ IV, but I am downloading the torrent of it at home right now. So I'll have to get back to you on it.

Civ III PTW has been "put on a shelf" for a few years in my house. Then I saw news that Civ V was coming out, so that made me get the urge to dust it off and play it again.

Last edited:
Played Civ III on the laptop.
Farted.
Slept.

Watched Red Eye

Haven't played Civ IV, but I am downloading the torrent of it at home right now. So I'll have to get back to you on it.

Civ II PTW has been "put on a shelf" for a few years in my house. Then I saw news that Civ V was coming out, so that made me get the urge to dust it off and play it again.

CIV V!? :eek:

I passed on Colonization after I read the reviews. I've been playing CIV IV for a few years now. Christ, I started playing CIV from the very, very beginning. Great game.

Watched Red Eye

Civ II PTW has been "put on a shelf" for a few years in my house. Then I saw news that Civ V was coming out, so that made me get the urge to dust it off and play it again.

I passed on Colonization after I read the reviews. I've been playing CIV IV for a few years now. Christ, I started playing CIV from the very, very beginning. Great game.

Yeah, Civ V.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/108692-the-want-is-strong-in-this-one.html

I've played Civ since the begining as well. Missed out on Civ IV coming out. Prolly cuz I was in my Halo phase then.

3 things I did in bed last night.

1. Turned on TV
2. Started the movie in the DVD player.
3. Slept until music for the credits rolling woke me up.

But now I'm looking at the Civ IV box that has never been opened and contemplating loading it on my laptop tonight.

Yeah, Civ V.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/108692-the-want-is-strong-in-this-one.html

I've played Civ since the begining as well. Missed out on Civ IV coming out. Prolly cuz I was in my Halo phase then.

I Googled it. Looks good. Certainly can't be any worse then that Alpa Centari POS. I like the break from the square to the hex.

Forum List

Back