Name this plane!

The ClayTaurus

Sep 19, 2005
Alright all you plane buffs, anyone able to identify what kind of plane this is from the picture? I have no idea if you're right or wrong, which is part of why I'm asking. But I'm actually curious if any of you can see just be looking at the underside.

Anyone know?

98191395_380b9be318_b.jpg

if you'd post a pic, sure. I studied and 'was' good at ID'ing 200+ different aircraft. We'd test; Slide projector - 2 seconds on screen 6 seconds between shots (so one could write one's answer).

:)

Kinda has the belly of a B-737...but hey what the hell do I know..I'm still in love with the Lockheed Constellation...oldies rock...but are dinosaurs...no? :cof:

A boeing 737 for sure...

If it were an Airbus A3, it'd have the wing-tabs on the end of its wings...

I just got negged in another thread by you know who..because I and Mr.P came up with the right answer...go figure!

dmp said:
You sir, are a fucking LIAR.

you have the power in here...so what ever you say! have a nice night DARRIN...like I don't know who you really are...LOL!

archangel said:
Are you sure or just protecting your interests...I am by no means 100% sure just a guess based on the pic...I am a old fly guy....and made a quick guess....did you do the same or is this a gotcha type senario?
I made a fast swag..Then I looked closer. It does look like a 737. But check the nose gear door, it's closed, 737 doors did not close after extention.
Also, check the belly contour and compare to the pics on the link I posted.
Another thing is the winglets...I can't remember seeing them down on a 737.

Mr. P said:
I made a fast swag..Then I looked closer. It does look like a 737. But check the nose gear door, it's closed, 737 doors did not close after extention.
Also, check the belly contour and compare to the pics on the link I posted.
Another thing is the winglets...I can't remember seeing them down on a 737.
I actually think you're right. I looked up pics of the 737 and it didn't seem quite right, but you all know more than I. Airbus looks more legit to me. Good call.

archangel said:
I just got negged in another thread by you know who..because I and Mr.P came up with the right answer...go figure!
I have no idea what you're talking about. I've stayed out of your hair, don't pull me in by mine. Last and only warning.

Forum List

Back