name some better things we could do than watch the speech of the fake president

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
one poster said he would watch grass grow in his back yard

well, my toenails could use some clipping

Yeh, sure, a person can normally do that while watching TV but that leads to the question: Which TV shows are better than watching THAT?

Hmmm...

It would be a lot quicker to list those programs that are NOT better

I am having difficulty... :dunno:

METV will be airing a repeat episode of everyone's favorite LGBTQ + Marine, Gomer Pyle opposite Brandon.

I think there is college football on TV this evening as well.

Watch Fox, OAN or Newsmax

It is the best place for those who are trained to believe only what Trump and the Republicans say.

But...BEWARE.....some of those anchors have been turning to the truth, and it is upsetting the apple cart.

Watch grass grow.
Watch pain dry.
Disconnect the input and watch static on the tv.
Watch water boil.

METV will be airing a repeat episode of everyone's favorite LGBTQ + Marine, Gomer Pyle opposite Brandon.

I think there is college football on TV this evening as well.
I used to watch football... Current affairs became far more interesting... though depressing at times..

Yeh, I have probably seen all of Gomer Pyle episodes... but never get tired of them..

I used to absolutely despise the show 2 1/2 Men

I can't figure out which one.. well, you know, like, if someone forced me to choose btwn the biden speech (or Gaffe Show, whichever...) and that 2 1/2 Men show and.. u know... like if the person said that if I forced myself to watch one or the other, I would get .. like, a million dollars.. which one would I choose?

so far, I am coming up with :dunno:

OK, I have thought about this

As bad as bidum is, I'd have to choose the speech... at least I would get a few laughs

:)

one poster said he would watch grass grow in his back yard

well, my toenails could use some clipping

Yeh, sure, a person can normally do that while watching TV but that leads to the question: Which TV shows are better than watching THAT?

Hmmm...

It would be a lot quicker to list those programs that are NOT better

I am having difficulty... :dunno:
Become educated.

i thought u liked that perv

No, I don't. I think he was a better choice than the debacle that was the Trump presidency. But no, I think Biden is a bumbling fool.

But my choices of better things to do than watch the speech applies to both the current and the previous presidents.

Forum List

Back