name one thing Obama has done that has been good for America .

10703777_421186294696815_819085428645112772_n.jpg

Wikipedia? No, more like from the papers of MLK ...

Interview at Bennett College

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

On 11 February King delivered "A Realistic Look at Race Relations" to an over-packed audience at Bennett College's Annie Merner Pfeiffer Chapel. In his address King stressed the importance of the ballot, while noting the limitations of the two major political parties. "I'm not here to tell you how to vote," he said. "That isn't my concern. I'm not a politician. I have no political ambitions. I don't think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I'm not inextricably bound to either party. I'm not concerned about telling you what party to vote for. But what I'm saying is this, that we must gain the ballot and use it wisely."​

And how can I state better where his allegiances were better than MLK himself? "And I'm not inextricably bound to either party. ~ MLK Jr., 1958"

And that was in 1958.... what was he in 1964, what was he in 1968 before killed? Ms. King CHANGED political views, so MLK in those 10 years didn't, especially with the Democrats FILIBUSTERING the 1964 Civil Rights act? Who would he aligned with the party of KKK Byrd, or the party that INTRODUCED the Civil Rights act?
Seems still not a Republican, you unmitigated fool .... of the 1964 RNC, MLK said ...

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right."

... and ...

Although he never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he wrote: “In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket.” In 1960, like my grandfather, he privately voted for John F. Kennedy: “I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one.” He also went so far as to consider making one endorsement: “Had President Kennedy lived, I would probably have endorsed him in 1964."

Exactly how much longer do you want to persist in this idiocy of yours? You have demonstrated conclusively that you are incapable of proving your idiotic claim that MLK Jr. was a Republican. I can go on showing you up as the frikkin' retard you are, vagisil. The choice is yours. :dunno:

And JFK, by todays standards would be a conservative!... He was the LAST Conservative Democrat elected to the presidency, just look at his policies! MLK Jr. had so much more in common with Republicans, pro GOD, anti-abortion, anti-amnesty, anti-gay as a minister, at the time, EQUAL RIGHTS, not SPECIAL rights...

th
Ummm, fruitcake ... didn't you say MLK would have no allegiance with the party of KKK Byrd?? Wow, how quickly you call yourself an idiot. :mm:

And again, MLK was not a Republican, no matter how many silly cartoons or billboards you post ...

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr., 1958

You still can't answer to what he was in 1964 and 1968! Cone on :ahole-1:
who's agenda did he agree with... the KKK Democrats, or the Republicans?

He supported the Democrat initiated, led, and sustained Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, he opposed the war. He had nothing to do with the GOP.

Folks like Vigilante are why the GOP is still facing a very rough time if they don't throw thugs like Vigi away.

"The GOP WROTE, PASSED and FORCED LBJ to sign the 1964 Civil Rights Acts" is a lie that every history teacher and instructor in the country makes sure the which their students are aware and why it is wrong. :lol:

His stimulus worked, even though Republicans watered it down to include 40% of it as tax cuts when all the studies showed that direct stimulus creates growth, not tax cuts.

Killing Bin Laden was good for America.

Getting two liberal justices to offset the old conservative farts who don't represent America on the SCOTUS was good for America. Having the conservative SCOTUS allow unlimited money in election campaigns was not, more proof that conservative picks on the SCOTUS have hurt us.

TARP worked.

Obamacare has been good. For 3 straight years, premiums have only increased 4% when they had been going up 15-18% annually for the decade to 15 years before Obamacare. Having about 15 million people with coverage now is better for all of us because insured people don't have to pay for the hospital bills for as many uninsured people anymore, a direct co-relation with premiums finally leveling off in the last 3 years.

LGBT'ers being able to serve openly in their country's military was good for America.

Reforming the student loan process was good for America's youth, even though we haven't gone all the way on it yet because Republicans like making money off of student debt.

Ending the Bush Tax Cuts on the top earners increased revenues. The yearly deficits just keep shrinking and now we're set to have an even smaller deficit this year than what was earlier projected.

Having DOMA crawl into a back room somewhere and die a slow death was good for America.

All those things have been good for America and for Americans, no matter what your political party is.

His stimulus worked, even though Republicans watered it down to include 40% of it as tax cuts when all the studies showed that direct stimulus creates growth, not tax cuts.

Killing Bin Laden was good for America.

Getting two liberal justices to offset the old conservative farts who don't represent America on the SCOTUS was good for America. Having the conservative SCOTUS allow unlimited money in election campaigns was not, more proof that conservative picks on the SCOTUS have hurt us.

TARP worked.

Obamacare has been good. For 3 straight years, premiums have only increased 4% when they had been going up 15-18% annually for the decade to 15 years before Obamacare. Having about 15 million people with coverage now is better for all of us because insured people don't have to pay for the hospital bills for as many uninsured people anymore, a direct co-relation with premiums finally leveling off in the last 3 years.

LGBT'ers being able to serve openly in their country's military was good for America.

Reforming the student loan process was good for America's youth, even though we haven't gone all the way on it yet because Republicans like making money off of student debt.

Ending the Bush Tax Cuts on the top earners increased revenues. The yearly deficits just keep shrinking and now we're set to have an even smaller deficit this year than what was earlier projected.

Having DOMA crawl into a back room somewhere and die a slow death was good for America.

All those things have been good for America and for Americans, no matter what your political party is.
Great post!

What did Obama do, he said bush was bad, he fought against budh, Obama fights conservatism.

But will that make the USA strong? Is that a real srategy? What happens if Obama and the Democrats have no republicans to fight against?

The democrats only idea is to steal all the baby boomers savings, that is the jobs for Americans, changing Depands, old folks diapers, that is Obama care, taken the last bit of profit the capitalist earned and saved long before any of you were born or started working.

The evaluation of Obama's terms as presidents may soon be taken out of the hands of the people and taken over by the historians. The question is how will historians rate Obama? Historians may even have more insight and perspective of Obama's presidency than we posters. Historians are also aware of the help and tactics over these years of those for and against Obama and his policies . They may even be aware of the fifty or more votes the Republican House has taken to repeal Obama-care with no success. In fact, I wonder if 100 years from now that part of his program will still be called Obama-care?

In fifty years, it will not
The evaluation of Obama's terms as presidents may soon be taken out of the hands of the people and taken over by the historians. The question is how will historians rate Obama? Historians may even have more insight and perspective of Obama's presidency than we posters. Historians are also aware of the help and tactics over these years of those for and against Obama and his policies . They may even be aware of the fifty or more votes the Republican House has taken to repeal Obama-care with no success. In fact, I wonder if 100 years from now that part of his program will still be called Obama-care?
Obama-care? In 50 years it will be called, "The Obama-Red-Scare".

Your great great grandchildren will be on ObamaCare.

If that is the case, there will be no USA, you think we can sustain the government forever, we can borrow money forever? Further the more the government controls life and death, the more we will fight.

This is just the beginning, of our fight, either by voting or the right to bear arms, freedom will rule over Marxism.

Here is a list of 262 of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Okay, now your turn.

Name even one thing the Repubs have done FOR the US.

Let me save you some time and typing.

The Repub have done NOT ONE FUCKING THING for the US.
How are they going to DO anything with Harry Reid in charge of the Senate, and Obama in charge in the White House, stacked with Muslim Brotherhood operatives ?

Here's a list of some BAD things Obama has done.

1. He failed to build the Mexican border double fence, mandated in the 2006 Secure Fence Act.

2. He gave amnesty to illegal alien kids.

3. He stopped arresting illegal aliens.

4. He blocked the building of more immigration courts and jails.

5. He failed to go after illegal aliens and illegal employers.

6. He failed to strengthen ICE and CBP.

7. He allowed thousands of Central American and other illegal aliens to walk free inside the US border, instead of arresting and imprisoning them (and later deporting them).

8. He maintained a White House with Muslim Brotherhood members in it.

9. He failed to close Muslim mosques all across America.

10. He reversed the policy against formal contacts with the Muslim Brotherhood;

11. He funded Hamas;

12. He continued funding Egypt even after the Brotherhood won the elections;

13. He dropped an investigation of Brotherhood organizations in the U.S. that were previously identified as co-conspirators in the case of the Holy Land Foundation financing Hamas;

14. He hosted Brotherhood delegations in the United States;

15. He issued a visa to a member of the Islamic Group (a designated terrorist organization) and hosted him in Washington because he was part of the Brotherhood’s parliamentary coalition in Egypt;

16. He announced that Israel should go back to its indefensible 1967 borders;

17. He excluded Israel, the world’s leading target of terrorism, from a counterterrorism forum in which the State Department sought to “partner” with Islamist governments that do not regard attacks on Israel as terrorism;

18. He pressured Egypt’s pro-American military government to surrender power to the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood parliament and president, having just been elected by Egypt’s predominantly anti-American population.

19. He failed to abolish race-based affirmative action discrimination against Whites.

20. He failed to help enact anti-queer laws (like Prop 8 and the Briggs Initiative)

21. He is refusing to enact a ban on travel from Ebola countries.

This is just a PARTIAL LIST.

Last edited:
Here is a list of 262 of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Okay, now your turn.

Name even one thing the Repubs have done FOR the US.

Let me save you some time and typing.

The Repub have done NOT ONE FUCKING THING for the US.
I don't think you are going to get an itelligent deate from these Obama haters because it would actually mean reading this list and going through any points they don't sgree with and presenting clear and articulate responses about that subject. Never going to happen.
You are now invited to read my list in Post # 274, and go through any points you don't agree with, and present clear and articulate responses about that subject.

If that is the case, there will be no USA, you think we can sustain the government forever, we can borrow money forever? Further the more the government controls life and death, the more we will fight.

This is just the beginning, of our fight, either by voting or the right to bear arms, freedom will rule over Marxism.
Your great great grandchildren will learn this is not marxism.

Your great great grandchildren will learn this is not marxism.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Complete governed control is Marxusm.

No right to property is Marxism.

Here's a list of some BAD things Obama has done.

1. He failed to build the Mexican border double fence, mandated in the 2006 Secure Fence Act.

2. He gave amnesty to illegal alien kids.

3. He stopped arresting illegal aliens.

4. He blocked the building of more immigration courts and jails.

5. He failed to go after illegal aliens and illegal employers.

6. He failed to strengthen ICE and CBP.

7. He allowed thousands of Central American and other illegal aliens to walk free inside the US border, instead of arresting and imprisoning them (and later deporting them).

8. He maintained a White House with Muslim Brotherhood members in it.

9. He failed to close Muslim mosques all across America.

10. He reversed the policy against formal contacts with the Muslim Brotherhood;

11. He funded Hamas;

12. He continued funding Egypt even after the Brotherhood won the elections;

13. He dropped an investigation of Brotherhood organizations in the U.S. that were previously identified as co-conspirators in the case of the Holy Land Foundation financing Hamas;

14. He hosted Brotherhood delegations in the United States;

15. He issued a visa to a member of the Islamic Group (a designated terrorist organization) and hosted him in Washington because he was part of the Brotherhood’s parliamentary coalition in Egypt;

16. He announced that Israel should go back to its indefensible 1967 borders;

17. He excluded Israel, the world’s leading target of terrorism, from a counterterrorism forum in which the State Department sought to “partner” with Islamist governments that do not regard attacks on Israel as terrorism;

18. He pressured Egypt’s pro-American military government to surrender power to the anti-American Muslim Brotherhood parliament and president, having just been elected by Egypt’s predominantly anti-American population.

19. He failed to abolish race-based affirmative action discrimination against Whites.

20. He failed to help enact anti-queer laws (like Prop 8 and the Briggs Initiative)

21. He is refusing to enact a ban on travel from Ebola countries.

This is just a PARTIAL LIST.
1. The bill passed while Bush was president. Why the fuck are you blaming Obama??

Forum List

Back