name one thing Obama has done that has been good for America .

Pretty sad that he majority of blacks are for sale to the democrat party.
Blacks and the Democratic Party

Free shit and entitlements, plus 50 years of being lied to, and having NOTHING to show for those 50 years, develops a society that mentally has been left hanging!
Nothing to show for it?? Yet more idiocy from the moron who claimed MLK was a Republican. Idiot, they got a black man elected president. Something not possible 50 years ago.
Silly Vagisil ... thinks silly cartoons prove the point he's incapable of proving.

:dance::dance::dance:

How many times would you like to say that instead of answering to the above poster, which LOGICALLY proves MLK wouldn't have ben a Democrat?

08_Martin_Luther_King_Jr_Republican.jpg
How many times need I point out to you I have nothing to prove since I made no claim as to what his party affiliation was??

But you did. That places the burden to prove your ridiculous claim on you, not me.

And as I've highlighted, you have failed miserably. :lmao:

I have NO burden, with HISTORY as your teacher, would MLK Jr. have been a KKK loving Democrat, or a Civil Rights Law approving Republican....easy question!
Sadly for you, I never said that. On the flip side, you idiotically claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican. A moronic claim you can't prove and even better, a claim disproven by MLK's own words apparently ...

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr., 1958

Now which silly cartoon do you post, vagisil?? :dunno:

Oh, wait, maybe you should return to Alveda King?? No, wait, that won't help you much either ...

"I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts. My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too." ~ Alveda King, 2013

As you used on me, hearsay! And for your next trick? The man's father was a Republican, only natural that the son would follow in his fathers footsteps. You STILL haven't answered the question, would he have joined a party with KKK Byrd as a leader, or would he have associated with the Republicans that championed the 1964 Civil Rights law, of which Al Gore's father filibustered against?

Waiting for your next diversion!

Now try to answer it instead of :blowup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hearsay?? You wish ...

Martin Luther King Jr. 8211 The Westside Gazette

And why would I answer your ridiculous question which implies he had to be one or the other and I've never said he was a Democrat??

You're a flaming nut, vagisil. As far as him being a Republican because his father was is also a symptom of your nuttiness. Still, he was apparently recorded taking the position of being affiliated with neither Republicans nor Democrats. He apparently said he had voted for Democrats. And his niece clearly said she was wrong to assert her uncle was a Republican, that he was an Independent.

Free shit and entitlements, plus 50 years of being lied to, and having NOTHING to show for those 50 years, develops a society that mentally has been left hanging!
Nothing to show for it?? Yet more idiocy from the moron who claimed MLK was a Republican. Idiot, they got a black man elected president. Something not possible 50 years ago.
How many times would you like to say that instead of answering to the above poster, which LOGICALLY proves MLK wouldn't have ben a Democrat?

08_Martin_Luther_King_Jr_Republican.jpg
How many times need I point out to you I have nothing to prove since I made no claim as to what his party affiliation was??

But you did. That places the burden to prove your ridiculous claim on you, not me.

I have NO burden, with HISTORY as your teacher, would MLK Jr. have been a KKK loving Democrat, or a Civil Rights Law approving Republican....easy question!
Sadly for you, I never said that. On the flip side, you idiotically claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican. A moronic claim you can't prove and even better, a claim disproven by MLK's own words apparently ...

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses … And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr., 1958

Oh, wait, maybe you should return to Alveda King?? No, wait, that won't help you much either ...

"I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts. My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too." ~ Alveda King, 2013

As you used on me, hearsay! And for your next trick? The man's father was a Republican, only natural that the son would follow in his fathers footsteps. You STILL haven't answered the question, would he have joined a party with KKK Byrd as a leader, or would he have associated with the Republicans that championed the 1964 Civil Rights law, of which Al Gore's father filibustered against?

Hearsay?? You wish ...

And why would I answer your ridiculous question which implies he had to be one or the other and I've never said he was a Democrat??

You're a flaming nut, vagisil. As far as him being a Republican because his father was is also a symptom of your nuttiness. Still, he was apparently recorded taking the position of being affiliated with neither Republicans nor Democrats. He apparently said he had voted for Democrats. And his niece clearly said she was wrong to assert her uncle was a Republican, that he was an Independent.

It appears that article is taken directly from Wikipedia...where anyone can alter it!

If indeed MLK was an independent, you STILL REFUSE to state where MLK's allegiances would be, with a Democrats lead by KKK Byrd, or the Republicans who introduced every CIVIL RIGHTS BILL since the Civil War through the 1964 act!

Nixon, it turns out, had a much closer relationship with King than did Kennedy. as Bob Bostock co-curator and co-author of the Richard Nixon Centennial exhibit about the background on Nixon and King states

Larry Elder on Richard Nixon and MLK - Richard Nixon Foundation

elektra, if we don't reach out honestly to women and other minorities, the GOP is going to get smashed in 2016.
That is political propaganda, minorities need jobs, which the marxist liberal/democrats are against. Minorities are also a majority opposed to homosexuality.

Woman, liberal democrats hate woman, you think you support woman cause you will give them free birth control. Look hoe democrats got two woman infected with Ebola and then blamed the woman.

nice.
"Democrats" infected two women with ebola???

You nutters keep getting nuttier. :cuckoo:
Well, Obama came out and gave his big speech saying nobody would get Ebola, yet an illegal alien from Africa was allowed in the country, Obama gave his big speech saying that, folks knew how to handle infected people and those he trusts in government, the folks at the CDC are working day and night to be prepared.

But when Ebola came here two nurses got infected following CDC protocol.

That is on Obama and the Democrats, you Liberal fools work in the government, in the CDC, you make all the rules and regulations, that lawyers and lawsuits enforce, so take the blame when you and your ideology screws up!

Hearsay?? You wish ...

It appears that article is taken directly from Wikipedia...where anyone can alter it!

If indeed MLK was an independent, you STILL REFUSE to state where MLK's allegiances would be, with a Democrats lead by KKK Byrd, or the Republicans who introduced every CIVIL RIGHTS BILL since the Civil War through the 1964 act!

Nixon, it turns out, had a much closer relationship with King than did Kennedy. as Bob Bostock co-curator and co-author of the Richard Nixon Centennial exhibit about the background on Nixon and King states

Wikipedia? No, more like from the papers of MLK ...

Interview at Bennett College

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

On 11 February King delivered "A Realistic Look at Race Relations" to an over-packed audience at Bennett College's Annie Merner Pfeiffer Chapel. In his address King stressed the importance of the ballot, while noting the limitations of the two major political parties. "I'm not here to tell you how to vote," he said. "That isn't my concern. I'm not a politician. I have no political ambitions. I don't think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I'm not inextricably bound to either party. I'm not concerned about telling you what party to vote for. But what I'm saying is this, that we must gain the ballot and use it wisely."​

And how can I state better where his allegiances were better than MLK himself? "And I'm not inextricably bound to either party. ~ MLK Jr., 1958"

Hearsay?? You wish ...

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

On 11 February King delivered "A Realistic Look at Race Relations" to an over-packed audience at Bennett College's Annie Merner Pfeiffer Chapel. In his address King stressed the importance of the ballot, while noting the limitations of the two major political parties. "I'm not here to tell you how to vote," he said. "That isn't my concern. I'm not a politician. I have no political ambitions. I don't think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I'm not inextricably bound to either party. I'm not concerned about telling you what party to vote for. But what I'm saying is this, that we must gain the ballot and use it wisely."​

And how can I state better where his allegiances were better than MLK himself? "And I'm not inextricably bound to either party. ~ MLK Jr., 1958"

And that was in 1958.... what was he in 1964, what was he in 1968 before killed? Ms. King CHANGED political views, so MLK in those 10 years didn't, especially with the Democrats FILIBUSTERING the 1964 Civil Rights act? Who would he aligned with the party of KKK Byrd, or the party that INTRODUCED the Civil Rights act?

elektra, if we don't reach out honestly to women and other minorities, the GOP is going to get smashed in 2016.
That is political propaganda, minorities need jobs, which the marxist liberal/democrats are against. Minorities are also a majority opposed to homosexuality.

Woman, liberal democrats hate woman, you think you support woman cause you will give them free birth control. Look hoe democrats got two woman infected with Ebola and then blamed the woman.

nice.

Well, Obama came out and gave his big speech saying nobody would get Ebola, yet an illegal alien from Africa was allowed in the country, Obama gave his big speech saying that, folks knew how to handle infected people and those he trusts in government, the folks at the CDC are working day and night to be prepared.

That is on Obama and the Democrats, you Liberal fools work in the government, in the CDC, you make all the rules and regulations, that lawyers and lawsuits enforce, so take the blame when you and your ideology screws up!
If I'm not mistaken, he said it was "unlikely" to come here. Not that "nobody would get it." I'm also not certain Duncan was an "illegal alien." I did read somewhere that he had a visa, but he did lie about coming in contact with others having ebola. And as far as the CDC, if you want to see what an ebola outbreak looks like without an organization like the CDC, look at Liberia. In the U.S., ebola is so far contained.

Hearsay?? You wish ...

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

And that was in 1958.... what was he in 1964, what was he in 1968 before killed? Ms. King CHANGED political views, so MLK in those 10 years didn't, especially with the Democrats FILIBUSTERING the 1964 Civil Rights act? Who would he aligned with the party of KKK Byrd, or the party that INTRODUCED the Civil Rights act?
Seems still not a Republican, you unmitigated fool .... of the 1964 RNC, MLK said ...

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right."

... and ...

Although he never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he wrote: “In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket.” In 1960, like my grandfather, he privately voted for John F. Kennedy: “I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one.” He also went so far as to consider making one endorsement: “Had President Kennedy lived, I would probably have endorsed him in 1964."

Exactly how much longer do you want to persist in this idiocy of yours? You have demonstrated conclusively that you are incapable of proving your idiotic claim that MLK Jr. was a Republican. I can go on showing you up as the frikkin' retard you are, vagisil. The choice is yours. :dunno:

Name one thing that Obama has done that has been good for America? Well, it helped me decide that having a Muslim for a President isn't such a good thing.

Hearsay?? You wish ...

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

Seems still not a Republican, you unmitigated fool .... of the 1964 RNC, MLK said ...

"The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism. All people of goodwill viewed with alarm and concern the frenzied wedding at the Cow Palace of the KKK with the radical right."

... and ...

Although he never publicly supported a political party or candidate for president, in a letter to a civil rights supporter in October 1956 he wrote: “In the past I always voted the Democratic ticket.” In 1960, like my grandfather, he privately voted for John F. Kennedy: “I felt that Kennedy would make the best president. I never came out with an endorsement. My father did, but I never made one.” He also went so far as to consider making one endorsement: “Had President Kennedy lived, I would probably have endorsed him in 1964."

Exactly how much longer do you want to persist in this idiocy of yours? You have demonstrated conclusively that you are incapable of proving your idiotic claim that MLK Jr. was a Republican. I can go on showing you up as the frikkin' retard you are, vagisil. The choice is yours. :dunno:

And JFK, by todays standards would be a conservative!... He was the LAST Conservative Democrat elected to the presidency, just look at his policies! MLK Jr. had so much more in common with Republicans, pro GOD, anti-abortion, anti-amnesty, anti-gay as a minister, at the time, EQUAL RIGHTS, not SPECIAL rights...

th

nice.

If I'm not mistaken, he said it was "unlikely" to come here. Not that "nobody would get it." I'm also not certain Duncan was an "illegal alien." I did read somewhere that he had a visa, but he did lie about coming in contact with others having ebola. And as far as the CDC, if you want to see what an ebola outbreak looks like without an organization like the CDC, look at Liberia. In the U.S., ebola is so far contained.
Zero accountability, this disease is so deadly Obama sends the military, 4 months after the epidemic begins. Now that people have begun to die on our shores, the Democrats and incompetent government workers are not to blame.

Democrats make America a dangerous place, Americans are not safe while democrats are dictating.

Hearsay?? You wish ...

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

... and ...

And JFK, by todays standards would be a conservative!... He was the LAST Conservative Democrat elected to the presidency, just look at his policies! MLK Jr. had so much more in common with Republicans, pro GOD, anti-abortion, anti-amnesty, anti-gay as a minister, at the time, EQUAL RIGHTS, not SPECIAL rights...

th
Ummm, fruitcake ... didn't you say MLK would have no allegiance with the party of KKK Byrd?? Wow, how quickly you call yourself an idiot. :mm:

And again, MLK was not a Republican, no matter how many silly cartoons or billboards you post ...

nice.

Zero accountability, this disease is so deadly Obama sends the military, 4 months after the epidemic begins. Now that people have begun to die on our shores, the Democrats and incompetent government workers are not to blame.

Democrats make America a dangerous place, Americans are not safe while democrats are dictating.
Really?? The word, "people," is plural for "person" or "human being." As far as I know, only one person has died "on our shores." So are you delusional or can you name a second person to "die on our shores" from ebola?

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

... and ...

th
Ummm, fruitcake ... didn't you say MLK would have no allegiance with the party of KKK Byrd?? Wow, how quickly you call yourself an idiot. :mm:

And again, MLK was not a Republican, no matter how many silly cartoons or billboards you post ...

You still can't answer to what he was in 1964 and 1968! Cone on :ahole-1:
who's agenda did he agree with... the KKK Democrats, or the Republicans?

[11 February 1958]
Greensboro, N.C.

... and ...

th

I already showed you, you self-professed idiot ... of the 1964 RNC, MLK said ...

... and ...

th

I already showed you, you self-professed idiot ... of the 1964 RNC, MLK said ...

The GOP WROTE, PASSED and FORCED LBJ to sign the 1964 Civil Rights Acts.

Al Gore's father led the Democratic OPPOSITION the the civil rights acts.

What do you think MLK Jr thought of Democrats would be a better question!

You think MLK was so shallow that one person, Goldwater would make him change what the Republican party had done for blacks for 100 years?

... and ...

th

You think MLK was so shallow that one person, Goldwater would make him change what the Republican party had done for blacks for 100 years?
What you nor I think matters. We have MLK's own words which do. In 1956, he wrote that he had voted strictly Democrat. In 1958, he said he had no allegiance to either party. He voted Democrat again in 1960 and said he would have done so again in 1964 had JFK been running; and for all anyone knows, he did vote Democrat in 1964.

In response to that, you have provided absolutely zero proof that MLK Jr. was a Republican.

Zilch

Nada

You did post the opinion of his niece, however, who later said the second biggest regret of her life was stating her famous uncle was a Republican, that he wasn't. But again, that too is just her opinion.

th

What you nor I think matters. We have MLK's own words which do. In 1956, he wrote that he had voted strictly Democrat. In 1958, he said he had no allegiance to either party. He voted Democrat again in 1960 and said he would have done so again in 1964 had JFK been running; and for all anyone knows, he did vote Democrat in 1964.

In response to that, you have provided absolutely zero proof that MLK Jr. was a Republican.

Zilch

Nada

You did post the opinion of his niece, however, who later said the second biggest regret of her life was stating her famous uncle was a Republican, that he wasn't. But again, that too is just her opinion.

Yes, ALL OPINIONS!

Zilch

Nada

Yes, ALL OPINIONS!
No, not all opinions. On record is MLK saying in 1956 he voted strictly Democrat, and that in 1964 he said he felt "the Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism..."

In his own words, MLK Jr. was not a Republican.

Give up yet? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back