name one thing Obama has done that has been good for America .

He pissed racists like yourself off.

That's a good thing.

I'm not fan of Obama's, but I must admit that watching racists flip their shit for the last 6 years has been pretty entertaining. He should get a third term, just so we can watch this for 6 more years.

That's a good thing.

I'm not fan of Obama's, but I must admit that watching racists flip their shit for the last 6 years has been pretty entertaining. He should get a third term, just so we can watch this for 6 more years.
It's the main reason I voted for him....why they crawled out of the woodwork and the wood pile...

I like Obama just fine , watching the haters has been nothing short of comedy gold & will be missed !!

The 2009 first-time home buyers' tax credit.
I pocketed 8 grand on that deal. :thup:

I would say low interest rates, but I'll save that cluster-fuck for another thread.

And , as far as I know, people can still refinance or buy at really low interest.

Whether you like Obama or not, use your head. Buy or refi before the general election because if a R gets in, they'll screw over the little guy and you could still lose your home.

Here is a list of 262 of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Okay, now your turn.

Name even one thing the Repubs have done FOR the US.

Let me save you some time and typing.

The Repub have done NOT ONE FUCKING THING for the US.
They did fund the govt. this election year without a fuss...

The year's not over yet and they and they're threatening another reading of a Dr Seuss book. Them of course, they'll lie about it again and the dummies will all fall for it - again.

I'd like to say the one good thing He did was resign.

But we'll have to wait a little longer.

Of course He could change the outcome of the November elections by resigning the night before.

But He won't.

Here is a list of 262 of President Obama’s accomplishments as President. Every one of them has a citation, so no one can dismiss these as lies.

Okay, now your turn.

See, that list is typical. Obama created a commission on spending. Great. What the fuck has that actually done? I mean, aside from creating patronage jobs.
The list is bullshit. Obama is the most failed president since Baby Doc.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
The 2009 first-time home buyers' tax credit.
I pocketed 8 grand on that deal. :thup:

I would say low interest rates, but I'll save that cluster-fuck for another thread.

And , as far as I know, people can still refinance or buy at really low interest.

Whether you like Obama or not, use your head. Buy or refi before the general election because if a R gets in, they'll screw over the little guy and you could still lose your home.
That's a debatable stretch. Fiscal responsibility vs the money printer. This administration is using a credit card with no expiration date and no collateral to back it up, other than the future revenues squeezed from a listless economy.

And the "responsible party" happens to be the Democrat Party. Who, by the way (six years in), still insists that that responsible party is the previous administration.

If Obama were an Illinois Governor, he would have been in jail a long time ago.

Regarding the re-fi.... as my ACA-compliant health insurance premiums approach $1,000/month for a family of three, I called my banker and asked about bumping my 15 year note out to a 30-year in order to get those payments down.

Rates and changed rather dramatically and I'd be a fool to make that leap.

So now I'm considering dropping myself, paying a penalty, and keeping spouse and dependent insured.

The ACA... affordable to some, un-attainable to most.

Fuck Obama and this cluster-fuck train wreck from hell.

Okay, now your turn.

I don't think you are going to get an itelligent deate from these Obama haters because it would actually mean reading this list and going through any points they don't sgree with and presenting clear and articulate responses about that subject. Never going to happen.

That's a good thing.

It's the main reason I voted for him....why they crawled out of the woodwork and the wood pile...
wow ! that is the weakest defense of a president ever ! but you are right about racist crawling out of the woodwork though ! white Christian conservatives have been demonized and attacked constantly by this racist potus and his attorney general .

Forum List

Back