Name One Republican

but you don't know cause you don't watch. do you?

Pat Buchanan was an Old School Republican before you knew what a Republican was.

The man ran for president on an ultra-conservative platform for god sakes!

And you asked for a Republican that MSNBC speaks highly of. Joe Scarborough was the overwhelming response.

No matter what you personally may think of the man, he served several terms in congress AS a Republican, which, by definition, makes him a Republican.

so which Republican does Pat Buchanan speak highly of?

Oh my god willow, just fucking STOP.

It's SOOOO old at this point. You're such a fucking dork.

but you don't know cause you don't watch. do you?

Pat Buchanan was an Old School Republican before you knew what a Republican was.

And you asked for a Republican that MSNBC speaks highly of. Joe Scarborough was the overwhelming response.

No matter what you personally may think of the man, he served several terms in congress AS a Republican, which, by definition, makes him a Republican.

Are you kidding me? Try watching something else besides Fox News, I suggest the McLaughlin Group. Then maybe you can see who Pat talks about.

Pat Buchanan IS a Republican.

And the folks at MSNBC speak quite highly of him. Or at least they did when I stopped watching them about a year ago.

Once I realized that most of their programming was almost as biased as FoxNews'.

The part that makes this funny is that you defend FoxNews and attack MSNBC.

The rest of us realize that, for the most part, they're both BS Partisan Propaganda outlets.

Willow's the quintessential RINO :lol:

Not a single original thought in her empty little head.

Oh my god willow, just fucking STOP.

It's SOOOO old at this point. You're such a fucking dork.

then don't waste your valuable time.. on me,, dicklette.

Man, you guys are still trying to talk reason to the crazy thing? I stopped a long time ago. :lol:

Pat Buchanan IS a Republican.

And the folks at MSNBC speak quite highly of him. Or at least they did when I stopped watching them about a year ago.

Once I realized that most of their programming was almost as biased as FoxNews'.

The part that makes this funny is that you defend FoxNews and attack MSNBC.

The rest of us realize that, for the most part, they're both BS Partisan Propaganda outlets.

well I looked on you tube for Hucabee on MSNBC found very little.

Something recent?

How about this?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CWofxK-lIds&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CWofxK-lIds&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

good for Joe. Think he'll be there much longer? They fired old Tucker Carlson. Fox will take JOE when MSNBC kicks his ass to the curb.

Here's a prime example of why FoxNews is just a biased as MSNBC, and probably more so.

The other night, all 3 networks showed the Obama/GOP Q&A press conference.

MSNBC and CNN showed the whole thing.

But when President Obama started taking the GOP to task for all their BS, and really started laying into them...

FoxNews CUT AWAY TO A TALKING HEAD.

It's not like the friction that was going on wasn't ratings-worthy,

It's just that they didn't want their viewers to see the President debunk all the BullShit FoxNews has been pushing for the last year.

Here's a prime example of why FoxNews is just a biased as MSNBC, and probably more so.

The other night, all 3 networks showed the Obama/GOP Q&A press conference.

MSNBC and CNN showed the whole thing.

But when President Obama started taking the GOP to task for all their BS, and really started laying into them...

FoxNews CUT AWAY TO A TALKING HEAD.

It's not like the friction that was going on wasn't ratings-worthy,

It's just that they didn't want their viewers to see the President debunk all the BullShit FoxNews has been pushing for the last year.

He didn't debunk a damn thing, it was more slick lies one after another. Now when is he going to go chide the democrats? when that happens I may "lend" him a little respect.. maybe. :)

He didn't debunk a damn thing, it was more slick lies one after another. Now when is he going to go chide the democrats? when that happens I may "lend" him a little respect.. maybe. :)

How would you know???

Fox cut out halfway through.
:cuckoo:

Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, Arnold Schwarznegger, Colin Powell, John McCain, Bob Dole, Daddy Bush, Kay Bailey Hutchison

Forum List

Back