Name One Republican

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
MSNBC speaks well of. Provide links to positive remarks. Thanks in Advance. :)

This belongs in the Lame Zone.

Never mind the fact you couldn't even properly put your bullshit in the right place. This belongs in media wingnut. :eusa_shhh:

GE/NBC have received and are set to receive $Billions from this current Administration. NBC,biggest White House Butt-Sniffers in the Media? You bet.

Last edited:
you didn't answer my question,, just piled on more dwagpoopie

Alas I did. My answer is that nobody cares about your partisan bullshit. Everyone knows MSNBC is biased as fuck, same as Fox News. Get over it.

the usual suspects, like Olympia Snowe.
Whenever a Republican goes over to the liberal side they are hailed by the lame-stream as being "outside rigid party orthodoxy."
Whenever a Democrat votes with the Republicans he is always castigated as "falling under the sway of special interests."
When David Souter was nominated for Justice there was some fear he might be against Roe v Wade. So the lame stream warned he was this weird batchelor. But after he became a reliable liberal vote he was accorded respect for growth and positive thinking.

Everyone? Not true I am betting Rdean loves MSNBC. Truthmatters and a few others as well. Notice they are all leftwing zealots.

And then there are the Fox News zealots. If you want to go down the list of naming wingnuts on this board, I think you can name a handful and I could as well.

Which is my point.

Wingnuts are irrelevant to the conversation.

you didn't answer my question,, just piled on more dwagpoopie

Alas I did. My answer is that nobody cares about your partisan bullshit. Everyone knows MSNBC is biased as fuck, same as Fox News. Get over it.

that's the whole point dooogpoooopie,, there may be hope for you yet.. so your answer is there is no Republican that MSNBC speaks well of.. thanks..

Everyone? Not true I am betting Rdean loves MSNBC. Truthmatters and a few others as well. Notice they are all leftwing zealots.

And then there are the Fox News zealots. If you want to go down the list of naming wingnuts on this board, I think you can name a handful and I could as well.

Which is my point.

Wingnuts are irrelevant to the conversation.

We don't dawgpoopie, we want a list of the Republicans that MSNBC speaks well of.. that is all,, just a simple request.. now shit or get off the pot.

The big difference is that GE/NBC does a whole lotta business with this White House. It certainly is no coincidence that NBC has become the biggest White House Boot-Lickers in the Media. This shady relationship should be investigated immediately. Hey at least Fox News has some dignity and hasn't been paid off to be a shameful mouthpiece. Shame on this White House and GE/NBC.

the usual suspects, like Olympia Snowe.no eddeie schuyltz waz giving her hell tonight.
Whenever a Republican goes over to the liberal side they are hailed by the lame-stream as being "outside rigid party orthodoxy."
Whenever a Democrat votes with the Republicans he is always castigated as "falling under the sway of special interests."
When David Souter was nominated for Justice there was some fear he might be against Roe v Wade. So the lame stream warned he was this weird batchelor. But after he became a reliable liberal vote he was accorded respect for growth and positive thinking.

rapid fires succession rat a tat tat he layed em all low.. :lol:

We don't dawgpoopie, we want a list of the Republicans that MSNBC speaks well of.. that is all,, just a simple request.. now shit or get off the pot.

If you weren't such a partisan hack, you'd realize even Rabbi listed some for you. MSNBC praises Republicans when they do left leaning things, and Fox News does the same thing except for right leaning things.

It's 2010, if you haven't realized this by now then you need to get a brain.

If you weren't such a partisan hack, you'd realize even Rabbi listed some for you. MSNBC praises Republicans when they do left leaning things, and Fox News does the same thing except for right leaning things.

It's 2010, if you haven't realized this by now then you need to get a brain.

please provide links to back up your assertions doooogpooopie..

This White House + GE/NBC = The biggest White House Butt Sniffers in the Media. They've been bought and paid for. Time to investigate this shady relationship.

This White House + GE/NBC = The biggest White House Butt Sniffers in the Media. They've been bought and paid for. Time to investigate this shady relationship.

Agreed. What the fuck? Is congress doing???? Investigating football, or is it baseball.. fucking idiots..

Forum List

Back