Nadler announces sweeping document requests, says Trump obstructed justice

He will make the same mistake the Democrats always seem to do in regards to Trump he will overplay this and the public will turn against it. You can see where this will head going into 2020 the Democrats will campiagn on investigations and impeachment and Trump on the economy and jobs investigations didn't get Obama out in 2012 and the impeachment fight over Clinton in the 90s only made him more popular.
But they never got to the red meat of the criminal Bill Clinton, and they followed complete fantasy, when it came to Obama. Trump oozes unethical, suspicious behavior, and his personal and business finances are almost certainly a gold mine of shady activity. So this time might be different. Or not. We certainly will see, because they are going to lay into him hard...
Or he could just tell Congress to go fuck themselves like Obama did. Congress has no power to arrest or indict anyone. Their job is oversight.

Mueller has already informed the Democrats that he's come up short. That's why they pursuing on their own. They desperately need to keep this fiction front and center.

William Barr has taken control of the Mueller probe and has not only stated that he will not recuse himself...but that he may release only a sanitized summary of that report.

Given that Congress has a DUTY to investigate. In fact it should have begun over a year ago but the GOP was protecting Trump
Congress has been investigating this for two years, and the only thing they found was collusion by the same people conducting this new investigation.

Democrats and the media have pushed the Mueller SC going after TRUMP the past 2 years if Mueller doesn't come up with anything on TRUMP they will need to justify a 2 year investigation into the POTUS that operated with no oversight.
No they won't. The republican special counsel was appointed by a repulican trump appointee at the request of senate republicans. Furthermore,he had direct oversight of not one, not two, but three trump appointees so far. So you are smoking a special kind of crack, there.

At no time did democrats request Rosenstein recuse himself dispute him having been involved in the TRUMP FBI investigation, in fact democrats went to great measures to protect Rosenstein, nor did they object to Mueller being appointed as SC despite his many conflicts of interest. Democrats and the media have spent the past 2 years validating the Mueller SC without question.

Not paying to read a WP article, so you'll have to show me the article is referring to Rosenstein and not Whitaker since it's dated November 7, 2018.
Sorry...here's a link for poor people:

Democratic state AGs call on Whitaker to recuse himself from Mueller probe

Not paying to read a WP article, so you'll have to show me the article is referring to Rosenstein and not Whitaker since it's dated November 7, 2018.

Okay now post the article where democrats called for Rosenstein to recuse.

I just posted one. Too lazy to read it? Not my problem.

"By all appearances, Deputy Attorney General [Rod] Rosenstein has ably supervised the Special Counsel's investigation from its outset. He should continue to do so, as Mr. Mueller's work must proceed free from interference or supervision that would appear to many Americans to be biased," they added.

"By all appearances, Deputy Attorney General [Rod] Rosenstein has ably supervised the Special Counsel's investigation from its outset. He should continue to do so, as Mr. Mueller's work must proceed free from interference or supervision that would appear to many Americans to be biased," they added.
Wait,you're right! Was totally confused.

What American people are you talking about?
The vast majority of Americans, 70 percent, now support Medicare-for-all, otherwise known as single-payer health care, according to a new Reuters survey. That includes 85 percent of Democrats and 52 percent of Republicans. Only 20 percent of Americans say they outright oppose the idea.

New Report Reveals 86% of US Consumers Expect Companies to Act on Social, Environmental Issues
Like these Americans?
Sixty-six percent of respondents for stricter gun regulations. said they would support more stringent laws, while just 31% said they would not.

I dont think it'll go over well with the American people.
Like Dems give a rats ass what the American people think.

After 2 years of Mueller, the House is now the top law enforcement agency in the U.S?

Can't beat him on policies, afraid you're losing all future voters when a wall is built, worried about another Conservative Supreme Court Judge?

No problem, just harass and try and get rid of the president who was democratically elected.

Nadler announces sweeping document requests, says Trump obstructed justice

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, who would oversee any impeachment proceedings against President Trump, announced that he will submit more than 60 document requests to the White House and Justice Department on Monday -- a barrage that Nadler called the opening salvo in new and wide-ranging investigations.

Congressional Democrats have repeatedly promised to exercise tight oversight of the Trump administration since securing a majority in the House of Representatives in last November's midterms. But Nadler's comments signaled clearly that Democratic leaders are no longer counting on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's forthcoming report on possible Russia collusion to contain damning evidence against the Trump administration.

“Tomorrow, we will be issuing document requests to over 60 different people and individuals from the White House to the Department of Justice, Donald Trump, Jr., [Trump Organization CFO] Allen Weisselberg, to begin the investigations to present the case to the American people about obstruction of justice, corruption and abuse of power,” Nadler, D-NY., said on ABC News' "This Week."

He added that the goal of the probe was "to present the case to the American people about obstruction of justice, corruption and abuse of power."

Asked by anchor George Stephanopoulos whether he thinks Trump obstructed justice in the Russia investigation, Nadler replied: "Yes, I do. ... It's very clear that the president obstructed justice."
Evidently after more than 2 years of digging and coming up with NOTHING...except evidence of Democrat crimes... the Democrats are demonstrating they believe Mueller to be completely incompetent and that they believe they can do a netter job finding evidence of a crime better than Mueller can...... They also appear to be demonstrating they think they can do the IRS' jobs better than the IRS can...

:p

Let's finally be honest.... The Democrats lost the 2016 election, and since then they have not only abused their power but have also committed crimes to attempt to usurp the will of the American people by overturning the results of the democratically held Presidential election.

In 2016, evidence shows Barak Obama, his administration, and Hillary Clinton did EXACTLY what they have accused President Trump of doing - altering the outcome of the election. They did so by protecting Hillary Clinton from indictment and prosecution for proven crimes and by rigging the DNC Primary process and giving Hillary the nomination she could not win on her own. Hillary Clinton should never have legally been on the ballot against President Trump, but the Democrats altered the election to have it turn out that way.

Since Hillary's loss the Democrats have engaged in Obstruction, Perjury, Seditious Conspiracy, Treason and a host of other crimes in an attempt to remove the President from office. The Democrats ,for more than 2 years, have successfully divided this country and successfully attempted to undermine this President and government far more than the Russians ever dreamed of doing.

Now that Mueller is wrapping up his authorized investigation of President Trump and has found nothing with which to use to Impeach him, the Democrats are still determined to see their coup d'état through by opening investigations up into every area of his life.

These investigations are not being opened and conducted to investigate a crime - they are being opened and conducted in an attempt to FIND (or manufacture) a crime.

The Democratic Party has become every bit of the threat to our Democracy she warned the country about when she declared, 'Those who do not accept the outcome of elections are threats to our democracy.'

Make no mistake, as well, these 2+ years of never-ending investigations of the legitimately elected President of the United States is NOT just about President Trump. They are a warning, an element of Intimidation, to any Non-Democratic Party politician who might consider running against Democrats in the future for the Office of the President:

IF YOU RUN AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND WIN, THE DEMOCRATS WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU - WE WILL PUT YOU, TOO, THROUGH NEVER-ENDING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS OF EVERY SQUARE INCH OF YOUR LIVE - PAST, PRESENT, AMND FUTURE. WE WILL GO AFTER ALL OF YOUR ASSOCIATES, YOUR LAWYERS, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY I AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY YOU.

It's way beyond pathetic that Democrats have to try to win this way because they don't have a legitimate candidate worth a damn, that they have to rely on trying to destroy anyone who thinks of running against them because they can't make a good enough case for why you should vote for their candidate!

the cavalry of democrat prosecutors has come in, and now we will witness the trial and indictment of Trump!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Forum List

Back