Nadler announces sweeping document requests, says Trump obstructed justice

Most people can't even remember when it happened.
Because they didn't know it was happening. That was by design.

So, we will put you down for the information campaign having no influence. That's completely absurd, but your opinion is noted.
Can you specify what the campaign was with a link?
Or are you just repeating what other's have told you?

2lx9qf.jpg

This is a joke!

It's time that we start investigating them....

Enough of this !!!

The time is now Mr President!

NOW!

NO MORE LUNATIC LEFT SHIT!!

This is a joke!

It's time that we start investigating them....

Enough of this !!!

The time is now Mr President!

NOW!

NO MORE LUNATIC LEFT SHIT!!
haha.... nothing to fear... so let's throw a hissy fit... good stuff, don't ever stop being you....

Can you specify what the campaign was with a link?
Yes! Will I spoonfeed you 2 years worth of news? No!
You don't have to.
You've heard the media's version of this horse shit while I've heard both sides of it.
What has been discovered is that some of the so-called Russian influence may have originated from our own FBI and CIA.
They were posing as Russians but actually they were Americans.
The DNC claimed they were hacked by Russians yet they refused to turn over their servers to the FBI to allow them to investigate the sources of the hacks.
We've seen several recent cases of fraud by the left. The media has been caught in one lie after another.
We have to question everything we hear until it has been verified.....but the media rarely verifies their sources anymore.
Instead they're creating news instead of reporting the news.
They report opinions as fact and use each other as reliable sources without checking to see if the original source isn't some jackass Hillary operative.
The primary problem with this Russian campaign is that the FBI and the CIA seem to have differing opinions about the purpose of the interference. One side says it was to benefit Trump and the other says it's not that clear....it could be to benefit Hillary. What this tells me is that somebody is lying.
Regardless, Russian influence was inconsequential to the election. Every intel leader said they have no evidence that one single vote was changed because of it. The same cannot be said about the media. The media has caused millions of voters to turn against Trump. Nevermind the fact that large portions of our media are owned by foreigners. So it's not just Russians that are influencing our elections....it's British, Mexican, and Chinese billionaires that are influencing our elections. The only ones you care about are the Fxxking Russians.

You've heard the media's version of this horse shit while I've heard both sides of it.
Utter nonsense. I have heard our intelligence agencies' and law enforcement agencies' versions. They spell it out for us. As is my habit, I ignored the rest of your post. I will address one turd at a time.

Utter nonsense. I have heard our intelligence agencies' and law enforcement agencies' versions. They spell it out for us. As is my habit, I ignored the rest of your post. I will address one turd at a time.
Yeah....just keep those blinders on. This is why you're so willfully ignorant.
Our intelligence agencies aren't infallible. After all, they fucked up WMDs in Iraq under Bush.
And when it comes to the Obama Administration.......nothing those agencies said can be trusted because of the simple fact that Obama made them into political agencies, not intelligence agencies. The CIA chief (John Brennan) converted to Islam. James Clapper committed perjury in front on congress. And the FBI was just a bunch of Obama/Clinton yes men.

Yeah....just keep those blinders on. This is why you're so willfully ignorant. Our intelligence agencies aren't infallible. After all, they fucked up WMDs in Iraq under Bush.
What does that have to do with anything? How does that address the assessment of out intelligence agencies on this? And at no time was there a complete consensus on Iraqi WMDs like there is on the Russian effort, so it's a dumb comparison anyway. You're one of those, "Scientists were wrong that one time, can't trust 'em now!" guys. That's quackery. Feel free to spout that same, goofy argument all day, as loud as you can. I won't get in the way.

He will make the same mistake the Democrats always seem to do in regards to Trump he will overplay this and the public will turn against it. You can see where this will head going into 2020 the Democrats will campiagn on investigations and impeachment and Trump on the economy and jobs investigations didn't get Obama out in 2012 and the impeachment fight over Clinton in the 90s only made him more popular.

He will make the same mistake the Democrats always seem to do in regards to Trump he will overplay this and the public will turn against it. You can see where this will head going into 2020 the Democrats will campiagn on investigations and impeachment and Trump on the economy and jobs investigations didn't get Obama out in 2012 and the impeachment fight over Clinton in the 90s only made him more popular.
But they never got to the red meat of the criminal Bill Clinton, and they followed complete fantasy, when it came to Obama. Trump oozes unethical, suspicious behavior, and his personal and business finances are almost certainly a gold mine of shady activity. So this time might be different. Or not. We certainly will see, because they are going to lay into him hard...

But they never got to the red meat of the criminal Bill Clinton, and they followed complete fantasy, when it came to Obama. Trump oozes unethical, suspicious behavior, and his personal and business finances are almost certainly a gold mine of shady activity. So this time might be different. Or not. We certainly will see, because they are going to lay into him hard...
The odds are the Democrats will overplay it especially if the Mueller report gives them nothing and my gut feeling is it won't. The Democratic leadership will be stuck between the moderates who know pushing it will be a mistake and the hard left who will want to push it no matter the cost the Republicans had this with the moderates and the Freedom Cacus now the Democrats will have to deal with it with AOC and the other far lefties like her. When either party has factions like these going at each other it's like trying to herd cats.

Yeah....just keep those blinders on. This is why you're so willfully ignorant. Our intelligence agencies aren't infallible. After all, they fucked up WMDs in Iraq under Bush.
What does that have to do with anything? How does that address the assessment of out intelligence agencies on this? And at no time was there a complete consensus on Iraqi WMDs like there is on the Russian effort, so it's a dumb comparison anyway. You're one of those, "Scientists were wrong that one time, can't trust 'em now!" guys. That's quackery. Feel free to spout that same, goofy argument all day, as loud as you can. I won't get in the way.
You have a crazy habit of ignoring the context of a statement and only commenting on what you feel makes sense to you. You're living in denial. Or do you have a habit of putting up a brick wall to anything that doesn't fit your agenda?

I provided WMDs simply as an example of the fact that our intel agencies make mistakes.
However, in THIS case they're actively misleading the public under President Obama. Perhaps WMDs were another case of our intel agencies misleading the public as well under President Bush. Chances are many of the same people who were working in the CIA and FBI under Bush are still working under Obama.
You probably thought Bush was up to something, but now you think that nobody who works for Obama ever does anything wrong or illegal, so keep the blinders on, Mr Useful Idiot.

The odds are the Democrats will overplay it especially if the Mueller report gives them nothing and my gut feeling is it won't. The Democratic leadership will be stuck between the moderates who know pushing it will be a mistake and the hard left who will want to push it no matter the cost the Republicans had this with the moderates and the Freedom Cacus now the Democrats will have to deal with it with AOC and the other far lefties like her. When either party has factions like these going at each other it's like trying to herd cats.
All of that is, of course, completely dependent on Mueller and congress finding and presenting no good case for illegal activity on the part of trump. Gonna bet your house on that? Not me.

Chances are many of the same people who were working in the CIA and FBI under Bush are still working under Obama.

That might mean something...IF it were the rank and file that screwed up in the Iraq war lead up.

They didn't. Cheney set up an OFFICE in the CIA building to cherry pick bits of intel that had not been vetted by those rank and file folks or which they found to be inaccurate...and ...because it bolstered their claims of WMDs...they funneled that to the policy makers in the WHite House and asshole like Judith Miller at the NY Times.

So no...you're wrong or lying

All of that is, of course, completely dependent on Mueller and congress finding and presenting no good case for illegal activity on the part of trump. Gonna bet your house on that? Not me.

Mueller has already informed the Democrats that he's come up short. That's why they pursuing on their own. They desperately need to keep this fiction front and center.

You probably thought Bush was up to something,

I absolutely did. I saw Bush on TV claim that the inspectors had been kicked out of Iraq...when I had just seen them still THERE...and finding nothing.

I heard his cronies say stupid shit like "We have all the units in place and their "rediness" willerode if we don't use them".

Not only is that not true ...it's no reason to start a war.

Those kinds of things made be "suspicious"

Mueller has already informed the Democrats that he's come up short. That's why they pursuing on their own. They desperately need to keep this fiction front and center.

William Barr has taken control of the Mueller probe and has not only stated that he will not recuse himself...but that he may release only a sanitized summary of that report.

Given that Congress has a DUTY to investigate. In fact it should have begun over a year ago but the GOP was protecting Trump

This must mean the Mueller report is going to be a bust for the Democrats. Otherwise, why not just wait a few weeks for the report to come out and use its results to support further investigations. By not even waiting for the Mueller report, it simply supports Trumps "witch hunt" charges. The Dems have told us we must wait for Mueller for the last two years. What's changed?
Nadler has already said that the Mueller report is to focus (an amazing statement that has gone unchallenged by the media) and that they cannot rely on his report to give them the goals they are after.

translation: After casting a net that encompassed every conceivable crime and coming up empty, we will not use the Mueller report but move into the arena of making shit up.

Forum List

Back