CDZ NAACP: You Are Not Oppressed. You Are the Oppressors

95% of blacks have not done anything for themselves even with the help.
They, in large part, aren't interested in college or jobs. They want something ? They go out and rob stores. Like this nitwit.

442b10ee53c57dbf2d3215842d3875d1.jpg

An obviously doctored photo. Here's the real one:

fergusonsign.jpg

snopes.com Ferguson Protest Sign No Mother Should Have to Fear for Her Son s Life Every Time He Robs a Store

But go on believing every negative story about black people if it fits what you already want to believe.

The cop defended himself after the thug grabbed for his gun. How shallow and pointless can you be?

Where is the NAAWP?
Where is the Congressional White Caucus?
Where is the White 'Urban League?'
Where are the White Only colleges?

The Left figures as long as they can keep Black Americans isolated from everyone else, they can keep them on their side.

Tick, tick, tick, we'll see how much longer this lasts.

White people have been TOO SILENT ............. And for far TOO LONG.

I found a guy on u tube who agrees with us'ns. The patriotic stuff starts at about :23 , then 1:21 White power!!

They, in large part, aren't interested in college or jobs. They want something ? They go out and rob stores. Like this nitwit.

fergusonsign.jpg

snopes.com Ferguson Protest Sign No Mother Should Have to Fear for Her Son s Life Every Time He Robs a Store

But go on believing every negative story about black people if it fits what you already want to believe.
How do you know THIS isn't the "doctored" photo ? Evidence please. Yes, I read the link, but that still isn't proof. It's still a he said, she said. Perhaps the real bottom line of this is the large number of Black guys who DO rob stores (sometimes killing clerks), as shown constantly on the TV show "Caught on Camera", making the "ROBS A STORE" sign really the more truly descriptive, and significant, one of the two, no matter which is the real or fake.

Last edited:

fergusonsign.jpg

How do you know THIS isn't the "doctored" photo ? Evidence please. Yes, I read the link, but that still isn't proof. It's still a he said, she said. Perhaps the real bottom line of this is the large number of Black guys who DO rob stores (sometimes killing clerks), as shown constantly on the TV show "Caught on Camera", making the "ROBS A STORE" sign really the more truly descriptive, and significant, one of the two, no matter which is the real or fake.

Did you really read the link? I find that hard to believe since the story explains quite clearly that the real picture was published in a newspaper - Ferguson Protester s Photo Gets Edited Into Racist Meme Goes Viral Riverfront Times Also the person who originally posted the edited picture fessed up to the photoshopping. THAT'S how I know.

fergusonsign.jpg

Did you really read the link? I find that hard to believe since the story explains quite clearly that the real picture was published in a newspaper - Ferguson Protester s Photo Gets Edited Into Racist Meme Goes Viral Riverfront Times Also the person who originally posted the edited picture fessed up to the photoshopping. THAT'S how I know.
Did you read my post ? As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> IT DOESN'T MATTER if the picture is fake or not.

fergusonsign.jpg

Did you read my post ? As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> IT DOESN'T MATTER if the picture is fake or not.

Uh I read this part: "How do you know THIS isn't the "doctored" photo ? Evidence please." So as Stone Cold Steve Austin might have said, "...what?"

So in conclusion it does matter or you wouldn't have asked for evidence, and your welcome for fulfilling your request for said evidence.

fergusonsign.jpg

Uh I read this part: "How do you know THIS isn't the "doctored" photo ? Evidence please." So as Stone Cold Steve Austin might have said, "...what?"

So in conclusion it does matter or you wouldn't have asked for evidence, and your welcome for fulfilling your request for said evidence.
You know damn well that what I said after that renders that whole part to be moot. You can stop pretending now. If you have anything to say about my second part of the post, (the large number of Black guys who DO ROB A STORE), let's hear it. Otherwise, I have no time for phonieness.

fergusonsign.jpg

You know damn well that what I said after that renders that whole part to be moot. You can stop pretending now. If you have anything to say about my second part of the post, (the large number of Black guys who DO ROB A STORE), let's hear it. Otherwise, I have no time for phonieness.

Why yes, I did notice your clumsy evasion when you realized you had been touting a ludicrous fabrication that is only believable if you already believe the worst of young black men as a group. You can stop projecting your own "phonieness" on me though; your strong demand for more evidence was hardly rendered moot by a hasty thought exercise beginning in "Perhaps..."

Don't pretend that if I had posted a doctored photo in here, that you would allow that shit to carry any substance in this discussion.

Why yes, I did notice your clumsy evasion when you realized you had been touting a ludicrous fabrication that is only believable if you already believe the worst of young black men as a group. You can stop projecting your own "phonieness" on me though; your strong demand for more evidence was hardly rendered moot by a hasty thought exercise beginning in "Perhaps..."

Don't pretend that if I had posted a doctored photo in here, that you would allow that shit to carry any substance in this discussion.
There has been ZERO proof in this thread, form you or anyone else, that the photo was doctored. And the main point that you are dodging from by continuing to talk about the photo, is the point of Black guys robbing stores. THAT's what matters. Not you stupid photo. And if you feel some need to fight in here, just to preserve some ego points, that's YOUR problem, not mine.
I shouldn't even still be discussing this with you. I finished with it 2 posts ago.

There has been ZERO proof in this thread, form you or anyone else, that the photo was doctored. And the main point that you are dodging from by continuing to talk about the photo, is the point of Black guys robbing stores. THAT's what matters. Not you stupid photo. And if you feel some need to fight in here, just to preserve some ego points, that's YOUR problem, not mine.
I shouldn't even still be discussing this with you. I finished with it 2 posts ago.

"Zero" proof? Look, the fakeness of that photo is not even in dispute anymore. The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it. I don't know how many times I have to hold your hand in front of your face before you'll admit you have five fingers...

And the reason you're still discussing "my" stupid photo (that you posted) is because you've exposed the flimsiness of your own position. The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid. And like your little picture, it 's a caricature that never holds up to any serious scrutiny.

"Zero" proof? Look, the fakeness of that photo is not even in dispute anymore. The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it. I don't know how many times I have to hold your hand in front of your face before you'll admit you have five fingers...

And the reason you're still discussing "my" stupid photo (that you posted) is because you've exposed the flimsiness of your own position. The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid. And like your little picture, it 's a caricature that never holds up to any serious scrutiny.

That picture is a fake, but you're full of shit. I could spend a solid week showing facts that prove that many black men are not interested in integrating themselves into any successful society.

And the reason you're still discussing "my" stupid photo (that you posted) is because you've exposed the flimsiness of your own position. The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid. And like your little picture, it's a caricature that never holds up to any serious scrutiny.

That picture is a fake, but you're full of shit. I could spend a solid week showing facts that prove that many black men are not interested in integrating themselves into any successful society.

How long did you spend on that "integrating themselves into successful society" line? Because what I said was that black people are not "violent," "selfish," or "stupid." That is the position that you have decided to oppose at some level. Those are the words you've been spurred into championing, no matter what more acceptable position you're claiming to take.

So before you start explaining to me just how terrible specifically black males are, consider how an actually rational, not-racist person would react to the assertion that black people cannot be dismissed as "violent, selfish, and stupid." Because that reaction is just "Yeah," not "Black men are not interested in integrating blah blah blah"

And the reason you're still discussing "my" stupid photo (that you posted) is because you've exposed the flimsiness of your own position. The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid. And like your little picture, it's a caricature that never holds up to any serious scrutiny.

How long did you spend on that "integrating themselves into successful society" line? Because what I said was that black people are not "violent," "selfish," or "stupid." That is the position that you have decided to oppose at some level. Those are the words you've been spurred into championing, no matter what more acceptable position you're claiming to take.

So before you start explaining to me just how terrible specifically black males are, consider how an actually rational, not-racist person would react to the assertion that black people cannot be dismissed as "violent, selfish, and stupid." Because that reaction is just "Yeah," not "Black men are not interested in integrating blah blah blah"

Tell you what Sparky, first you show where I have said that black me;are violent , selfish, and stupid; OR where I have defended someone who has then you'll have a point.

Until then, take your strawman right on out of here.

Tell you what Sparky, first you show where I have said that black me;are violent , selfish, and stupid; OR where I have defended someone who has then you'll have a point.

It was actually that time I said they weren't, and you chose that moment to jump down my throat. Five minutes ago. If I had said, "I believe all black men wish to integrate themselves into a successful society" and you had responded in opposition to THAT, then it would be believable that that was your actual position.

You jumped in this exchange to oppose a blanket "racism bad" statement. Maybe think about what that says about you.

It was actually that time I said they weren't, and you chose that moment to jump down my throat. Five minutes ago. If I had said, "I believe all black men wish to integrate themselves into a successful society" and you had responded in opposition to THAT, then it would be believable that that was your actual position.

You jumped in this exchange to oppose a blanket "racism bad" statement. Maybe think about what that says about you.

So, you in fact can't show where I said that all black men are violent, angry, and selfish?

Wouldn't it have been easier to just admit that?

YOU SAY that > "The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it." So what ? That doesn't prove anything. Anybody can say anything. Somebody could say the president of the US smokes cocaine. That doesn't mean he does. Many posts ago I suggested you provide evidence. It never arrived.

And you are totally WRONG with your stupid claim that >> "The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid." FALSE!! Showing that Black people in America aren't oppressed is the easiest thing in the world. For 50 years, they've had AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, putting them (illegally) at the front of every job hiring line, every job promotion line, every college admission line, every college financial aid line, and pushing Whites to the back of all these lines. What is impossible to do, is to show that Whites are not oppressed, when they have been the victims of all this racial discrimination against them.

Do you oppose the bad racism of Affirmative Action ? > which is the most severe racial discrimination against the largest number of people (Whites), for 50 years now.

YOU SAY that > "The guy who originally posted it admitted he doctored it." So what ? That doesn't prove anything. Anybody can say anything. Somebody could say the president of the US smokes cocaine. That doesn't mean he does. Many posts ago I suggested you provide evidence. It never arrived.

And you are totally WRONG with your stupid claim that >> "The only way someone could seriously deny that black people aren't oppressed in this country is if they cling to a racist caricature of them as violent, selfish, and stupid." FALSE!! Showing that Black people in America aren't oppressed is the easiest thing in the world. For 50 years, they've had AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, putting them (illegally) at the front of every job hiring line, every job promotion line, every college admission line, every college financial aid line, and pushing Whites to the back of all these lines. What is impossible to do, is to show that Whites are not oppressed, when they have been the victims of all this racial discrimination against them.

You are everyone's weird aunt on Facebook who shares the fake news story that Obama is trying to change the law so he can run for a third term, and refuses to admit it's obviously false no matter what anyone shows you. And you expect me to have a rational discussion with you about whether affirmative action has reversed racism? No thanks.

So, you in fact can't show where I said that all black men are violent, angry, and selfish?

giphy.gif

Don't you have a whole weeks' worth of racist, fringe right-wing blog articles to link me to to prove that black men are v...totally not integrable into societal communitables? If they're at least entertaining, I may not get bored and leave this thread

giphy.gif

Don't you have a whole weeks' worth of racist, fringe right-wing blog articles to link me to to prove that black men are v...totally not integrable into societal communitables? If they're at least entertaining, I may not get bored and leave this thread

I told you, prove I said all black men are violent, selfish, and criminals then we'll discuss the rest

Forum List

Back