NAACP admits to being snookered

So they claim they went off half-cocked?? That should bolster their credibility.

Any comment on Breitbart and fox being pieces of shit for what they did ..

Oh dear god fox fans are idiots who swallow this crap all the time. They took parts of the tape they wanted to show and totally misrepresented everything.

The white house screwed up by acutally believing fox. Enough with this crap. Didnt the acorn tape prove all they do is lie.

Damn Fox and breitbart sucks ass.
WOW, you are just MASSIVELY stupid

no... they acted appropriately based on the information received... the onus is on the people who engaged in deception.

but if you wish to feed your disdain for the NAACP, it's not like it will take much. :thup:

Absolutely I disdain racism, why don't you?

Then stay focused and comment on What Fox and Breitbart did. Ttry to stay focused.
you need to focus you dumbfuck
Fox News didnt have anything to do with this story other than to report the TRUTH
stick your head further up your ass

It's not surprising at all that some on the left are trying to make claims about FOX reporting on this, as well as tying them to Breitbart. It's amusing to watch them be so off the mark, and too invested in their anger to stop and think before going off half-cocked. Wait, I see a pattern.:lol:

Wonder if FAUX Noise is gonna do a correction to this story?

Probably not........they haven't yet.

So much for "fair and balanced".

Here you go this is the only story i've seen on fox news about this woman....I DARE YOU to watch the full segment below.

Beck: Why Was Shirley Sherrod Fired? - Video - FoxNews.com

WASHINGTON (AP) -- NAACP leaders are calling on the Obama administration to reconsider its ousting of a black Agriculture Department worker who was pushed out of her job over racially tinged remarks, reversing their previous criticism of the employee.

NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous said in a statement that the group was "snookered" into believing that USDA employee Shirley Sherrod expressed racist sentiments at a local NAACP meeting in Georgia earlier this year. Jealous said conservative activist Andrew Breitbart, whose website posted video of Sherrod's remarks, deceived millions of people by releasing only partial clips. He said the full video makes clear that Sherrod was telling a story of racial unity.

WEAR ABC 3 :: National News

:clap2:

President Obama should fire Vilsack who claims she was fired because someone might claim she is a racist. Fucktard.

I saw her on CNN earlier ravi. She said she got 3 phone calls from the white house on her way home asking her to resign.

The 3rd call told her to pull over and resign immediately.

Glenn Beck was on today giving the administration a TON OF CRAP over forcing her resignation...he said they didn't look at the context and shouldn't have asked for the resignation.

Wild ravi...you were right earlier today when we were talking about this and you said we need the whole context.

you want the links to the lady's interview on CNN where she said that and the Beck show segment where he said it? I'll grab em up if you want.

Yeah..........but if she'd still been employed by the admin, Beck would have been calling for her head.

I saw both of those on MSNBC by the way. Yep, she told Tony Harris what happened from her end.

By the way, you think Beck is gonna catch any shit over going against what FAUX Noise had already shown? He's going against the current and that never turns out well for those over at that "network".

Like I said, if she hadn't been forced to resign, Beck would have been calling for her head.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass every time he landed.

Were those goal-posts heavy?

Ravi been back yet? I'm REALLY wanting her to answer my question.

Oh yeah, Zona is a dishonest stupid fuck. FoxNews reported on what they had, and even at that Beck oh the evil Beck said wait, let's hear the whole story. Damn that dude is evil.

does the full length version DIFFER from what brietbart posted, other than its longer? does it alter what she said in the part he showed?

yes or no

does the full length version DIFFER from what brietbart posted, other than its longer? does it alter what she said in the part he showed?

yes or no
yes
what she said was part of a much longer story into her realization that what she had done was wrong and she repented and sinned no more, so to speak

why is it no one has been able to answer my simple question, though asked repeatedly....

how exactly were they snookered and what exactly was edited....and, does the full video actually change the part that was shown by breitbart?

yes or no
yes
what she said was part of a much longer story into her realization that what she had done was wrong and she repented and sinned no more, so to speak

so she did admit she was racist and abused her power due to her racism...got it,

now, who claimed she had not repented? did brietbart say she was still doing this? did he or anyone claim she had just did this yesterday? how did it alter her admitted racist act?

why is it no one has been able to answer my simple question, though asked repeatedly....

how exactly were they snookered and what exactly was edited....and, does the full video actually change the part that was shown by breitbart?
wow, you expect an answer within 3 minutes ;)

The answer is no it does not. She was racist towards that man. She did later change her tune, and good for her, but she still showed racism. More disturbing to me was the way the audience was giggling until she revealed that she in fact had a personal revelation within her story, then they were like WTF?

She deserved to be fired for being a racist on the job. PERIIOD

no, i asked the first two questions hours ago

my name is not tm, i don't make a thread or post and respond five minutes later and proclaim victory because no one posted :lol:

yes or no
yes

so she did admit she was racist and abused her power due to her racism...got it,

now, who claimed she had not repented? did brietbart say she was still doing this? did he or anyone claim she had just did this yesterday? how did it alter her admitted racist act?
damn
so you dont want to forgive even after she repented?
and she rectified what she had done

no, i asked the first two questions hours ago

my name is not tm, i don't make a thread or post and respond five minutes later and proclaim victory because no one posted :lol:

Bah , that's better than CircleJerk who curses , calls names , and argues in circles until you get sick of dealing with him then declares a win. :lol:

Or Ravi who gets totally owned , as in shown to have lied 38 times in a 5 page thread but still insists that she "won"

:lol::lol:

You can get fired that fast in the Department of Agriculture, and they're government. Out here in the private sector we should be able to get the job done in a minute.

yes

damn

wtf? where did i ever say that....or what in the world gave you that impression....the fact is, she committed a racist act and all the libs here are lying by claiming she never did, that the video was edited...that pure bullshit

no one ever claimed she never repented...trent lott repented and resigned, yet guess what, the same libs defending this lady still to this day bring up lott as an example of racism in the republican party

open your eyes divecon

damn

wtf? where did i ever say that....or what in the world gave you that impression....the fact is, she committed a racist act and all the libs here are lying by claiming she never did, that the video was edited...that pure bullshit

no one ever claimed she never repented...trent lott repented and resigned, yet guess what, the same libs defending this lady still to this day bring up lott as an example of racism in the republican party

open your eyes divecon
so, you want to be just like those same dems that dont forgive?>

btw, my eyes ARE open

and actually, given the honesty this woman has shown, i'd rather have her in the office than who ever Obama might appoint next

Forum List

Back