NAACP admits to being snookered

So we have a deliberate distortion by one conservative dumbass, and we have other conservatives calling him out on it and condemning him. Beck...and now LGF.

Little Green Footballs - Resigned USDA Official: Breitbart's Video Was a Lie

Conservatives calling out another conservative on their bullshit is somehow proof that all conservatives lie?

Srsly, grow the fuck up and out of that "my side do or die" mentality.

I'd like to note that many of us from early on said the whole tape should be released, it's unfair to do less. Based on the audience reaction I found it wrong. Understood from the get go the 'problem' was from decades ago, though the piece was from March. Like anyone from the Tea Party, when the crowd is going racist, leaders should say, "No, that is wrong." She didn't, at least not in that clip.

BTW, LGF hasn't been 'conservative' in quite a long time, I suggest you scroll through it.

Still conservative to me.

They're not just following the loony-tunes on the right down the path to the destruction of the conservative movement. :clap2: to them.

So we have a deliberate distortion by one conservative dumbass, and we have other conservatives calling him out on it and condemning him. Beck...and now LGF.

Conservatives calling out another conservative on their bullshit is somehow proof that all conservatives lie?

from the writer at your site, if this guy is a republican I may start to like republicans.

Andrew Breitbart: the heir to Joseph McCarthy, destroying people’s reputations and jobs based on deliberately distorted allegations, while the rest of the right wing blogs cheer. Disgusting. This is what has become of the right wing blogosphere — it’s now a debased tool that serves only to circulate partisan conspiracy theories and hit pieces.

Don't be a fucking idiot, the left wing bloggers do the exact same thing. In fact what about the revelations today that main stream left wing news outlets actively tried to downplay Obama's ties to Wright, including using the time honored tactic of screaming racist at anyone and everyone who brought it up?

Hack

I'd like to note that many of us from early on said the whole tape should be released, it's unfair to do less. Based on the audience reaction I found it wrong. Understood from the get go the 'problem' was from decades ago, though the piece was from March. Like anyone from the Tea Party, when the crowd is going racist, leaders should say, "No, that is wrong." She didn't, at least not in that clip.

BTW, LGF hasn't been 'conservative' in quite a long time, I suggest you scroll through it.

They're not just following the loony-tunes on the right down the path to the destruction of the conservative movement. :clap2: to them.

Then one should be careful not to label all on the right, "Looney Tunes."

from the writer at your site, if this guy is a republican I may start to like republicans.

Andrew Breitbart: the heir to Joseph McCarthy, destroying people’s reputations and jobs based on deliberately distorted allegations, while the rest of the right wing blogs cheer. Disgusting. This is what has become of the right wing blogosphere — it’s now a debased tool that serves only to circulate partisan conspiracy theories and hit pieces.

Don't be a fucking idiot, the left wing bloggers do the exact same thing. In fact what about the revelations today that main stream left wing news outlets actively tried to downplay Obama's ties to Wright, including using the time honored tactic of screaming racist at anyone and everyone who brought it up?

Hack

Prove your case asshole

I didn't label all on the right looney tunes. I'm on the right. Why would I do that? Read it through again.

I didn't label all on the right looney tunes. I'm on the right. Why would I do that? Read it through again.

I know that. It's how the right is dealt with. So many times one would like to be less strident, but look at what happens.

All day long there have been many of us trying to make clear this wouldn't have been a blip, if not for what the NAACP had done regarding tea party. Then there's been the insistence of lies regarding the Congressmen during the health care vote, over and over tapes released, showing none of it true. Yet the lies continue.

So they claim they went off half-cocked?? That should bolster their credibility.

no... they acted appropriately based on the information received... the onus is on the people who engaged in deception.

but if you wish to feed your disdain for the NAACP, it's not like it will take much. :thup:

Absolutely I disdain racism, why don't you?

So they claim they went off half-cocked?? That should bolster their credibility.

no... they acted appropriately based on the information received... the onus is on the people who engaged in deception.

but if you wish to feed your disdain for the NAACP, it's not like it will take much. :thup:

what exactly was the deception? how were they snookered?

so far, not a single person can answer this....

Unfortunately I have to agree with Sherry. They did go off half-cocked. Past events have left them overly-sensitive to any whiff of controversy and this is what happened.

At the same time it shouldn't be forgotten who did the "snookering" in the first place.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Sherry. They did go off half-cocked. Past events have left them overly-sensitive to any whiff of controversy and this is what happened.

At the same time it shouldn't be forgotten who did the "snookering" in the first place.

what was the snookering? there was none...

the libs are so desperate to spin this so they can run around claiming only righties are racist that many of them have resorted to outright lies

What's funnier then the NAACP being snookered, is that the White House was mega-snookered, cause their representative called Sherrod, according to her, 3x on her way home from work to resign; because this White House is intimidated by Fox news.
What a hoot and another 'total lameness badge' gets pinned on this administration's chest.
Andrew Breitbart, you prankster you.
Oh well, what goes down, comes round.

US government - SO professional.... "pull over to the side of the road and resign via Blackberry." I bet Rev Jackson and good ole AL help her file one heck of a lawsuit.

the libs are so desperate to spin this so they can run around claiming only righties are racist that many of them have resorted to outright lies

What do you call showing only half a video and hyping what is shown as evidence someone is an anti-white racist when the whole thing proves she really isn't?

Looks to me like you're the one wanting to spin this.

What do you call showing only half a video and hyping what is shown as evidence someone is an anti-white racist when the whole thing proves she really isn't?

I have yet to see any evidence to suggest that this blogger edited the video. Haven't we just received a lessen about not assigning blame without all the facts?

Is the 'whole thing' link out there now? Could someone please show the exoneration?

'Cuz I don't think the thing was released to the NAACP. It was just released and the NAACP jumped before thinking.

IOW: It wasn't targeted at the NAACP. They could have kept their mouth shut about it until more was learned, and no one would have been the wiser.

how did this snooker the naacp? the relevant portion was shown, the entire video doesn't change her racist admission...the whole thing does nothing to help her cause

the naacp didn't have to immediately condemn, they could have waited to see the whole thing, no one claimed the video was the entire video

hence, no one was snookered....

Forum List

Back