N.Y.-Born Man Arrested in Plot to 'Wage Jihad'

Michael Scheuer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ81HlWmPr8&feature=related[/ame]

Self-blame. It's admirable that Steuer believes that. It is the first step to becoming like Europe.

So you're saying that it is absolutely impossible that America is responsible for provoking terrorism despite what Mr. Scheuer (who perhaps has more knowledge on the subject than anyone) says?

That's quite an implication.

Wingnuts like to talk endlessly about Islamic terrorism in order to distract attention from the terrorist acts committed by their right wing christian allies. There is no doubt that most of the terrorist acts committed in the US during the three decades have been committed by right wing christians

Got any evidence of that?

Plenty

Start with this thread, where wingnuts are studiously avoiding talking about christian terrorism in order to focus on the much lesser threat posed by islamic terrorism

The only wingnut here is you you fucking crackhead.

So you're saying that it is absolutely impossible that America is responsible for provoking terrorism despite what Mr. Scheuer (who perhaps has more knowledge on the subject than anyone) says?

Give me a break. The only thing it apparently takes to provoke Muslims is to say the wrong thing about their pedophile Prophet. What the fuck doesn't provoke terrorism from these assholes, when it comes down to it?

imho The invasion of Iraq was a terrorist act.
My point of why Christians and Jews do not need to do traditional terrorism.

I don't think it was. It was misguided.

I like this whole tit-for-tat thing.

Apparently Islam is excused for being barbaric because they were oppressed by the Crusades.

Apparently terrorism can be excused because of the mistakes made by the leaders of countries. When do Muslims ever take responsibility for their actions, instead of playing the victim card?

It's not like the Middle East didn't become mostly Muslim by Muslim armies invading those areas and terrorizing the local populations until they converted. It's not like the Ottomans didn't attempt the same thing in Eastern Europe.

There was a time when all of Pakistan was Hindu. All of Iran was Zoroastrian. Don't give me this crap about Muslims being justified to commit terrorism based on American intervention.

Another wingnut rant meant to keep christians from acknowledging the responsibilty for engaing in global terrorism

Apparently Christianity is excused for being barbaric because they were oppressed by the Romans.

Apparently terrorism can be excused because of the mistakes made by the leaders of countries. When do Christians ever take responsibility for their actions, instead of playing the victim card?

It's not like the US didn't become mostly Christian by Christian armies invading America and terrorizing the local populations until they converted. It's not like the Christians didn't attempt the same thing during the Inquisition.

There was a time when all of America was pagan. All of Europe was pagan. Don't give me this crap about Christians being justified to commit terrorism based on Christian exceptionalism.

Self-blame. It's admirable that Steuer believes that. It is the first step to becoming like Europe.

Give me a break. The only thing it apparently takes to provoke Muslims is to say the wrong thing about their pedophile Prophet. What the fuck doesn't provoke terrorism from these assholes, when it comes down to it?

That's not quite the same thing. Different terrorists want different things. Hezbollah and Al-Queida do not desire the same things, nor do they attack the same targets.

The terrorists who attack us, like Bin Laden, are able to recruit members precisely because of our behaviors towards Middle-Eastern countries.

It's important to understand that less than 1% of the global muslim population are part of terrorist organizations.

Last edited:

When has a Christian taken responsibility for Christian terrorism?

Plenty

Start with this thread, where wingnuts are studiously avoiding talking about christian terrorism in order to focus on the much lesser threat posed by islamic terrorism

The "I'm not. You are" defense :lol:

Bet it took you a lot of thought to come up with that one (or maybe not)
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
488156.png

The "I'm not. You are" defense :lol:

Bet it took you a lot of thought to come up with that one (or maybe not)
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
488156.png

Ozmar has been reduced to posting childish taunts and images glommed from the Internet. He has been rendered incapable of responding on topic

I accept your surrender

imho The invasion of Iraq was a terrorist act.
My point of why Christians and Jews do not need to do traditional terrorism.

I don't think it was. It was misguided.

I like this whole tit-for-tat thing.

Apparently Islam is excused for being barbaric because they were oppressed by the Crusades.

Apparently terrorism can be excused because of the mistakes made by the leaders of countries. When do Muslims ever take responsibility for their actions, instead of playing the victim card?

It's not like the Middle East didn't become mostly Muslim by Muslim armies invading those areas and terrorizing the local populations until they converted. It's not like the Ottomans didn't attempt the same thing in Eastern Europe.

There was a time when all of Pakistan was Hindu. All of Iran was Zoroastrian. Don't give me this crap about Muslims being justified to commit terrorism based on American intervention.

So what you are saying is that people should not have the right to choose their religion?

Or did none of those people choose to become Muslims?

It's easy to see that this conversation is no longer intelligent.

It's how conversations with wingnuts always end. Whenever a wingnut doesn't get his way, he reacts with aggression. Sometimes, it's childish taunts and name-calling, and sometimes it gets violent

And the violent culture promoted by christianity is what lies at the root of this problem

It's easy to see that this conversation is no longer intelligent.

It's how conversations with wingnuts always end. Whenever a wingnut doesn't get his way, he reacts with aggression. Sometimes, it's childish taunts and name-calling, and sometimes it gets violent

And the violent culture promoted by christianity is what lies at the root of this problem

STFU you moron.
:lol:
doofy27rz.png

I'm sure this guy has an all expense paid trip to NYC to appear on the View where they will dedicate the whole show to him.

Forum List

Back