N.Y.-Born Man Arrested in Plot to 'Wage Jihad'

Wingnuts like to talk endlessly about Islamic terrorism in order to distract attention from the terrorist acts committed by their right wing christian allies. There is no doubt that most of the terrorist acts committed in the US during the three decades have been committed by right wing christians

Wingnuts like to detract from the topic at hand, which is Islamic terrorists. What's the matter, are you in such denial that you try to derail the topic with "Christian terrorism?"
Of course Christian terrorism exists. At this point it becomes more and more obvious that Islamists are a greater threat.

So now you're the Thread Nanny? I think you're only fooling yourself.

Christian terrorism not only exists, it is far more common in the US than Islamic terrorism so it's obvious that Christians pose a greater threat to this country. That's why Christians make up the vast majority of the criminal in or prisons - Christians are a violent people

"it does seem that Muslims are particularly prone to easy radicalization"

something in common with the baggers.
Downright Mavericky.
You betcha.

I'm a realist, and you are off your rocker and in denial if you think I'm at all wrong.:cuckoo:

Yeah well the Jews and christians have govts and armies behind them too.

I don't think there's a single "Christian" nation anymore. They're all secularized and having huge degrees of religious freedom. And anyone can serve in their armed forces. Don't try this "Christian" army BS. As for the Jews... 10 million of them, 1 billion Muslims. Cry me a river.

Don't pigeonhole me.

Telling radicals to stop killing people and stop trying to dominate other governments is useless rhetoric unless there is something to back that talk up. Talk is cheap when you have people like the 9-11 Mosque cleric creating a situation with this Mosque, and then saying "we risk radicalizing Muslims if we bow out now." Apparently he has no qualms with backing up his talk with vague notions of future radicalism. An interesting rhetorical tool there.

I apologize for pigeonholing you. It's just that I have been talking to people with simialar, if not identical, sentiment for quite some time now.

I think the fears are, for the most part, unjustified. Muslims, by and large, are not violent and have no intention of harming anyone.

Violence of any kind should not be tolerated, but seeing the Government as a solution is rather counter-productive to that philosophy.

What is the solution? We can't go on having schools raising radicalized students. They're starting to see the results of that in Europe. What is your solution?

The wingnuts statist solution is to have their Nanny Govt regulate religious institutions the way all totalitarian regimes (ex Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan) do

Wingnuts like to talk endlessly about Islamic terrorism in order to distract attention from the terrorist acts committed by their right wing christian allies. There is no doubt that most of the terrorist acts committed in the US during the three decades have been committed by right wing christians

Wingnuts like to detract from the topic at hand, which is Islamic terrorists. What's the matter, are you in such denial that you try to derail the topic with "Christian terrorism?"
Of course Christian terrorism exists. At this point it becomes more and more obvious that Islamists are a greater threat.

So now you're the Thread Nanny? I think you're only fooling yourself.
Ad hominem. Learn how to argue, or fuck off.
Christian terrorism not only exists, it is far more common in the US than Islamic terrorism so it's obvious that Christians pose a greater threat to this country. That's why Christians make up the vast majority of the criminal in or prisons - Christians are a violent people
you are totally in denial if you think that's true.:cuckoo:

Don't pigeonhole me.

Telling radicals to stop killing people and stop trying to dominate other governments is useless rhetoric unless there is something to back that talk up. Talk is cheap when you have people like the 9-11 Mosque cleric creating a situation with this Mosque, and then saying "we risk radicalizing Muslims if we bow out now." Apparently he has no qualms with backing up his talk with vague notions of future radicalism. An interesting rhetorical tool there.

I apologize for pigeonholing you. It's just that I have been talking to people with simialar, if not identical, sentiment for quite some time now.

I think the fears are, for the most part, unjustified. Muslims, by and large, are not violent and have no intention of harming anyone.

Violence of any kind should not be tolerated, but seeing the Government as a solution is rather counter-productive to that philosophy.

What is the solution? We can't go on having schools raising radicalized students. They're starting to see the results of that in Europe. What is your solution?

I posted my opinion on the matter above.

But to be more specific, we must withdraw troops from all foriegn countries, defend our borders, impose letters of marque and reprisal in response to stateless terrorism, convict Bin Laden of his crimes, focus on hunting him down (and what remaining members of Al-Queda there are alive), and bring him to justice.

If we stop promiting radical Islam in the Middle-East, and emoldening it's practice, it will die.

The wingnuts statist solution is to have their Nanny Govt regulate religious institutions the way all totalitarian regimes (ex Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan) do

I didn't ask what the wingnut's solution was.

What is the solution?

What is the solution?

Grow up and learn how to live with people who disagree with you. Oppose govt censorship instead of promoting it. Punish people who break the law or conspire to do so.

It's how America works. If you want to live in a nation that regulates religion, move to Afghanistan. There are plenty of people there who share you position (though most will kill you for your beliefs)

on edit: And the "wingnut solution" is the solution you offered - govt regulation and censorship of religion.

Only a coward runs away from his own words

Last edited:

What is the solution?

Grow up and learn how to live with people who disagree with you. Oppose govt censorship instead of promoting it. Punish people who break the law or conspire to do so.

It's how America works. If you want to live in a nation that regulates religion, move to Afghanistan. There are plenty of people there who share you position (though most will kill you for your beliefs)

A very good point.

The type of solution Ozmar is promoting is a secularized version of theocratic tyranny.

What is the solution?

A very good point.

The type of solution Ozmar is promoting is a secularized version of theocratic tyranny.

There is nothing secular about Ozmars' solution to a problem that doesn't exist

These guys are Muslim Americans born in the US. Guess the Muslims aren't integrating well into American Society even if they are born here.

I wonder if Baharhar will demand the accusers come to the Bronx so she can say Muslims even home grown Muslims aren't trying to kill Americans.

Womans a moron.

Ok, here we go again. Muslim this, Jihad that.. Christ, just how stupid are you people?

Too bad R/teapartiers can't think about anything else. They need to work on jobs and the economy which they've been howling about for two years now. They should have been working on it ten years ago.

You think tea partiers made these stories up? Boy are you a stupid girl.

A very good point.

There is nothing secular about Ozmars' solution to a problem that doesn't exist

Problem doesn't exist? Did you read the OP, fuckwad?:cuckoo:

Learn to live with people who hate you and want to plot terrorist attacks? Good one.

Even though I clearly and specifically stated that people who conspire to commit terrorism should be thrown in jail, Ozmar claims I said the opposite

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

What is the solution?

on edit: And the "wingnut solution" is the solution you offered - govt regulation and censorship of religion.

WTF are you on?

Islam allowed to run rampant is how they ended up with their theocratic psychocracy to begin with. Guess what the clerics at there radicalized schools promote!

Are you saying we should learn to live with these shitheads who grow up brainwashed to think a Taliban style psychocracy is the way? People who plot to destroy us?

WTF are you on?

Learn to live with people who hate you and want to plot terrorist attacks? Good one.

If someone commits/plots a terrorist attack, arrest them.

I don't see where the Government has any authority beyond that.

Even though I clearly and specifically stated that people who conspire to commit terrorism should be thrown in jail, Ozmar claims I said the opposite

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

The bandaid solution. Gotcha. Don't do something about the places where this disease is brewing. You two are about stupid.

What is the solution?

WTF are you on?

Islam allowed to run rampant is how they ended up with their theocratic psychocracy to begin with. Guess what the clerics at there radicalized schools promote!

Are you saying we should learn to live with these shitheads who grow up brainwashed to think a Taliban style psychocracy is the way? People who plot to destroy us?

WTF are you on?

The moron can't help but think that it's criminal too disagree with him. And like the wingnut weenie that he is, quaking in his boots with fear, the statist fascists want their Nanny Govt to come in and save them by regulating religion which is unamerican

WTF are you on?

WTF are you on?

The moron can't help but think that it's criminal too disagree with him. And like the wingnut weenie that he is, quaking in his boots with fear, the statist fascists want their Nanny Govt to come in and save them.

:lol:

So we should be left to the mercy of terrorist plotters? What is the nanny government's job, if not to protect its citizens?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back