N.Y.-Born Man Arrested in Plot to 'Wage Jihad'

Learn to live with people who hate you and want to plot terrorist attacks? Good one.

If someone commits/plots a terrorist attack, arrest them.

I don't see where the Government has any authority beyond that.

Learn to live with people who hate you and want to plot terrorist attacks? Good one.

Even though I clearly and specifically stated that people who conspire to commit terrorism should be thrown in jail, Ozmar claims I said the opposite

If wingnuts didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

The bandaid solution. Gotcha. Don't do something about the places where this disease is brewing. You two are about stupid.

Staying within the confines of the law is a "bandaid" solution?

The disease is brewing exactly where America has involved itself in Middle-Eastern countries. "Doing Something" about those places is exactly what got us into this mess.

And moron also thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is plotting terrorism. To the fascist wingnuts, anyone who disagrees with them is a terrorist. bush even campaigned on the idea.

And moron also thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is plotting terrorism. To the fascist wingnuts, anyone who disagrees with them is a terrorist. bush even campaigned on the idea.

That's the best you've got after all this. Wow.:420:

Even though I clearly and specifically stated that people who conspire to commit terrorism should be thrown in jail, Ozmar claims I said the opposite

The bandaid solution. Gotcha. Don't do something about the places where this disease is brewing. You two are about stupid.

The disease is brewing exactly where America has involved itself in Middle-Eastern countries. "Doing Something" about those places is exactly what got us into this mess.

You were one of those kids who blamed yourself when bullies picked on you, weren't you?

If we want root out terrorism completely instead of merely applying a bandaid, we're going to have to ban Christians and burn all their churches

Christians in America are promoting a culture of violence in order to establish a fascist regime that regulates people thoughts by promoting the idea of thought crimes

But Ozmar will never address the massive threat christian terrorism poses to the US. Instead, he wants to destroy america with fascism in order to save.

Last edited:

You were one of those kids who blamed yourself when bullies picked on you, weren't you?

I was rarely picked on as a kid, nor did I pick on anyone else.

I place the blame exactly where it belongs. Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit is saying the same thing I am.

Unless of course you think he's unqualified to make that assertion?

If we want root out terrorism completely instead of merely applying a bandaid, we're going to have to ban Christians and burn all their churches

Christians in America are promoting a culture of violence in order to establish a fascist regime that regulates people thoughts by promoting the idea of thought crimes

Of course because Christians are going off to the Middle East to fight against America, and plot attacks against Europe.

Just admit you're wrong and we'll move on.

I place the blame exactly where it belongs. Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit is saying the same thing I am.

:funnyface::link::boohoo:

Michael Scheuer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ81HlWmPr8&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Yet you are still posting.:cuckoo:

Of course because Christians are going off to the Middle East to fight against America, and plot attacks against Europe.

Just admit you're wrong and we'll move on.

Now Ozmar thinks it's a crime to go to the Middle East. Finally, a wingnut agrees that bush, cheney, rumsfeld, etc are criminals :lol:

And the moron thinks it's OK for Christians to plot terrorism right here in the US. "So what if McVeigh blows up american children. At least he didn't plot it in a Mid East nation.:cuckoo:

Wingnuts are fine with blowing up children.

Yet you are still posting.:cuckoo:

The "I'm rubber, you're glue" response?

Quelle mature! :lol:

Michael Scheuer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ81HlWmPr8&feature=related[/ame]

Self-blame. It's admirable that Steuer believes that. It is the first step to becoming like Europe.

Self-blame. It's admirable that Steuer believes that. It is the first step to becoming like Europe.

Christians never take the blame for their terrorist. Like the cowards they are, they do under cover of night, in crowds, or secretly. Then they run away.

Wingnuts like to talk endlessly about Islamic terrorism in order to distract attention from the terrorist acts committed by their right wing christian allies. There is no doubt that most of the terrorist acts committed in the US during the three decades have been committed by right wing christians

Got any evidence of that?

Wingnuts like to talk endlessly about Islamic terrorism in order to distract attention from the terrorist acts committed by their right wing christian allies. There is no doubt that most of the terrorist acts committed in the US during the three decades have been committed by right wing christians

Got any evidence of that?

Plenty

Start with this thread, where wingnuts are studiously avoiding talking about christian terrorism in order to focus on the much lesser threat posed by islamic terrorism

imho The invasion of Iraq was a terrorist act.
My point of why Christians and Jews do not need to do traditional terrorism.

I don't think it was. It was misguided.

I like this whole tit-for-tat thing.

Apparently Islam is excused for being barbaric because they were oppressed by the Crusades.

Apparently terrorism can be excused because of the mistakes made by the leaders of countries. When do Muslims ever take responsibility for their actions, instead of playing the victim card?

It's not like the Middle East didn't become mostly Muslim by Muslim armies invading those areas and terrorizing the local populations until they converted. It's not like the Ottomans didn't attempt the same thing in Eastern Europe.

There was a time when all of Pakistan was Hindu. All of Iran was Zoroastrian. Don't give me this crap about Muslims being justified to commit terrorism based on American intervention.

Forum List

Back