N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

oh like you have never deflected.....gives us a break....i have been in threads with you old timing guy....buy the way....nice tits....

We all deflect. What you do is deflect, then twist a reply to claim your opponent deflected...as in the example below (from within this very thread).

Harry said:
I stopped voting for Republicans and bad government ten years ago because at the end of the day they aren't that much better than the Democrats so your little crap about tying to deflect from Obama's corruption and incompetency was wasted on me.
your not going to pull a dottie and start crying and go tell the mods how fucked i am and then when that fails put me on ignore ....are ya?....
Cancel that previous post, Harry. The way you quote often makes me think you said what he said. See what I'm sayin'?
yea....than ignore my latest one........the quote function here is fucked up compared to the old place....

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

Of course comparing Obama to a monkey is insulting monkey's, isn't it?

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph

Another conservative beacon shining from the rightwing fantasy land,

post-racist America.

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

post-racist America.

I wouldn't know. Racists like you keep this country from ever becoming post-racist.

You know...........there have been several Presidents that I haven't liked, as well as have thought their policies were screwed up.

Reagan..........didn't like him because of the way he almost broke the Navy when he tried to push for a 500 ship Navy. After he got all those ships, most of them were only 75 to 85 percent manned, resulting in longer hours and more watches for the crew. I also disliked his foreign policy because it pissed off a lot of nations and resulted in us having to look over our shoulders overseas.

I didn't like Clinton because he lied to the American people about Monica.

I didn't like Jr. because he invaded Iraq (which had NOTHING to do with 9/11), and put us in the longest war we've ever been in. He also cared more about big corporations and Wall St. than he did about the common man.

That being said.................even though I just provided 3 examples of Presidents that I didn't like for one reason or another, I NEVER said bad things about them personally, I just stated that their policies were screwed up and their priorities seemed to be in the wrong place. Growing up, I was taught to always respect the office of the President, even if I didn't like who was there. Later on in life, I learned that I had to respect the officers that were above me, even if they were crappy human beings, and I never disrespected them, even in private, because I knew that it would contribute to poor order and morale.

Why is it that so many people attack the President personally? If you want to know why this country is divided, look at the way the political leaders have divided it.

No.................Obama is neither a monkey, nor is he Islamic, and anyone that is agreeing with a dictator from a foreign country is un American in my book.

You can bitch about policies all you want, but you should still respect the office of the President.

You know...........there have been several Presidents that I haven't liked, as well as have thought their policies were screwed up.

Reagan..........didn't like him because of the way he almost broke the Navy when he tried to push for a 500 ship Navy. After he got all those ships, most of them were only 75 to 85 percent manned, resulting in longer hours and more watches for the crew. I also disliked his foreign policy because it pissed off a lot of nations and resulted in us having to look over our shoulders overseas.

I didn't like Jr. because he invaded Iraq (which had NOTHING to do with 9/11), and put us in the longest war we've ever been in. He also cared more about big corporations and Wall St. than he did about the common man.

That being said.................even though I just provided 3 examples of Presidents that I didn't like for one reason or another, I NEVER said bad things about them personally, I just stated that their policies were screwed up and their priorities seemed to be in the wrong place. Growing up, I was taught to always respect the office of the President, even if I didn't like who was there. Later on in life, I learned that I had to respect the officers that were above me, even if they were crappy human beings, and I never disrespected them, even in private, because I knew that it would contribute to poor order and morale.

Why is it that so many people attack the President personally? If you want to know why this country is divided, look at the way the political leaders have divided it.

No.................Obama is neither a monkey, nor is he Islamic, and anyone that is agreeing with a dictator from a foreign country is un American in my book.

You can bitch about policies all you want, but you should still respect the office of the President.

I don't think anyone is agreeing with a dictator. But it should be pointed out that a lack of leadership from Obama has invited heckling even from 3rd world despots like NK and Iran. It's a sign of how much America has been made a source of ridicule because of weak foreign policy eminating from our feeble president.

A real American patriot would never have voted the shithead into office.

Forgive the youngest voting block, like myself, that graduated freshly out of public highschool in 2008. I recoil everyday that I voted Obama into office.

The only time I ever voted for a Democrat was when I was fresh out of highschool, before the brainwashing wore off. No judgment here.

post-racist America.

Pucker up son and keep kissing Obama's ass. You aren't putting out a beacon because you're head is so far up it can't be seen unless Obama opens his mouth.

N. Koreans are the dimmest bulbs on the planet (especially at night) by childishly comparing Obie to a monkey. Those stupid fuckers don't even recognize a slug when they see one!

Oh huh The Pootin is gonna be soooo pissed y'all have dumped him in favor of The Kim Yung Foo!

Of course you do......what else can a racist piece of dog shit say.

why is calling Obama a monkey racist when calling bush one wasn't?

Are you completely serious? Are you kidding or what? Even if you ignore the obvious historic context your question fails to meet the minimum threshold for even a superficial equivalency.

You know, I'm not crazy about Obama or his policies. I wasn't crazy about "W" and his policies either. I never acted like a little brat and called them names. That's where I come from, I'm an educated adult
I find people who post like the post above ^ to be not exactly mental giants and immature.
And then this poster's hate is so deep that he agrees with someone who would love to destroy America.
I sure hope Flash doesn't lie and try to tell us he/she is a patriot.

It is really an indictment on the sorriness of Obama when the North Koreans get it right about him.

A real American patriot would never have voted the shithead into office. He has done much more damage to this country than any foreign adversary.

You are a very stupid little man. You should fit right in here, plenty of your type around.

you two are more similar than you realize

I was just thinking the same about you.

I promise I will as soon as Obama starts respecting the Office of the President. As if that will ever happen.

If some fat, bucktoothed little toad insults my President, he insults my country.

Obama is a much bigger insult to American than any Korean.

I was a big fan of the Oakland A's back in early in the 70's, when they would literally fight like hell with each other in the clubhouse, but then get their shit together, come together as a team, and kick ass on the field. Three World Championships, 1972, 1973, 1974.

I don't give a crap which party a President belongs to - when that little fat fuck insults my President, he's insulting my country.

you probably think Kim is a great leader too.....

So called conservatives on this forum should be proud of their communist sympathies, they openly support America's enemies at every opportunity. I wonder what makes these assholes hate America so much?

you probably think Kim is a great leader too.....

So called conservatives on this forum should be proud of their communist sympathies, they openly support America's enemies at every opportunity. I wonder what makes these assholes hate America so much?

The America and Americans you can be proud of........are largely gone! (and I expect 'mushrooms' like you to reject that truth).

Forum List

Back