N Korea calls Obama a monkey - I agree

oh like you have never deflected.....gives us a break....i have been in threads with you old timing guy....buy the way....nice tits....

We all deflect. What you do is deflect, then twist a reply to claim your opponent deflected...as in the example below (from within this very thread).

Harry said:
I stopped voting for Republicans and bad government ten years ago because at the end of the day they aren't that much better than the Democrats so your little crap about tying to deflect from Obama's corruption and incompetency was wasted on me.
your not going to pull a dottie and start crying and go tell the mods how fucked i am and then when that fails put me on ignore ....are ya?....
Cancel that previous post, Harry. The way you quote often makes me think you said what he said. See what I'm sayin'?
yea....than ignore my latest one........the quote function here is fucked up compared to the old place....
I'll go back and fix that in the original post....if I can still edit it.

I don't give a crap which party a President belongs to - when that little fat fuck insults my President, he's insulting my country.

Yea, but this idiot Obama is a lying piece of shit and really screwed up this country. Fvck 'em. He deserved the insult.

He is not my President. I don't even consider him to be a fellow American.

What does the little fella have against monkeys that he compares them to an asshole?

2hpk1ox.gif

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

Of course comparing Obama to a monkey is insulting monkey's, isn't it?

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
North Korea calls Obama a monkey in latest hacking salvo - Telegraph

What does that make Kim Jong Ill ? a Lemur? one of the Foosa? we should let them battle it out on PPV

Sure suggest all you want...however it does appear suspect when you suggest that progressives have an issue with conservatives who resort to racist insults...

Its one time we should all back the Pres wether we agree with him or not. even though he has gone around the world appologizing for the US at times , the office of the presidency is worth defending still. Presidents of the past like Lincoln who was called an APE by his opponents have faced it before, its nothing new, and its still not acceptible for Americans to go the low route

I once had a goldfish named Kim Jong Gill,......... but I fed him to my cat ... Chairman Meow

My president. Cost me my job. Now I pay $44 for what used to cost me 50 cents. Affordable health care. Realy? I am not a Obama fan right now, he cost me a lot.

Sometimes even the North Koreans get it right. I agree with them but with a little different twist. To me Obama has always been George Soros's little trained monkey.

"Obama always goes reckless in words and deeds like a monkey in a tropical forest," an unidentified spokesman at the commission's policy department said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
My, my, when not swooning over Putin's bare chest, you loonies are agreeing with racial insults from one of the most repressive regimes in the world. What a fucking class act you are not!

My president. Cost me my job. Now I pay $44 for what used to cost me 50 cents. Affordable health care. Realy? I am not a Obama fan right now, he cost me a lot.
And my health care cost less, my employer now covers it all, but it is high deductable now. However, my son can now afford health insurance for himself, his wife, and teenage son. Which he could not before. Mixed bag, overall, I like it better than what was before, hope the next President will convert it to Universal Single Payer.

Sure suggest all you want...however it does appear suspect when you suggest that progressives have an issue with conservatives who resort to racist insults...

Its one time we should all back the Pres wether we agree with him or not. even though he has gone around the world appologizing for the US at times , the office of the presidency is worth defending still. Presidents of the past like Lincoln who was called an APE by his opponents have faced it before, its nothing new, and its still not acceptible for Americans to go the low route

Just because Kim Jon Stepstool is an evil dictator doesn't mean it's time for me to rally around Obama. Nothing Stepstool does changes the fact that Obama has hijacked our health care system, perverted the rule of law, appointed political hack judges who will pervert justice for decades to come, increased crony capitalism, expanded our wars, sent guns to Mexican cartels to kill with, and also killed Ambassador Stevens and other patriotic Americans.

I'm not comparing Obama to Chunky Hangul, I'm comparing him to the laws in the Constitution that define his role as president. He's a traitor to this nation and like Flash said, fvck him, he's not my president.

oh like you have never deflected.....gives us a break....i have been in threads with you old timing guy....buy the way....nice tits....

We all deflect. What you do is deflect, then twist a reply to claim your opponent deflected...as in the example below (from within this very thread).

Harry said:
I stopped voting for Republicans and bad government ten years ago because at the end of the day they aren't that much better than the Democrats so your little crap about tying to deflect from Obama's corruption and incompetency was wasted on me.
your not going to pull a dottie and start crying and go tell the mods how fucked i am and then when that fails put me on ignore ....are ya?....
Cancel that previous post, Harry. The way you quote often makes me think you said what he said. See what I'm sayin'?
yea....than ignore my latest one........the quote function here is fucked up compared to the old place....
I'll go back and fix that in the original post....if I can still edit it.
dont worry about....people can figure out what happened as the thread progresses.......

Just because Kim Jon Stepstool is an evil dictator doesn't mean it's time for me to rally around Obama. Nothing Stepstool does changes the fact that Obama has hijacked our health care system, perverted the rule of law, appointed political hack judges who will pervert justice for decades to come, increased crony capitalism, expanded our wars, sent guns to Mexican cartels to kill with, and also killed Ambassador Stevens and other patriotic Americans.

I'm not comparing Obama to Chunky Hangul, I'm comparing him to the laws in the Constitution that define his role as president. He's a traitor to this nation and like Flash said, fvck him, he's not my president.
Then only stupid fucks can be excused for not understanding that the President of the U.S. is the President of every American, even those that wish to sit around like babies in shitty diapers crying about him all day.

Then only stupid fucks can be excused for not understanding that the President of the U.S. is the President of every American, even those that wish to sit around like babies in shitty diapers crying about him all day.

He's not my president, Tweedle-Dunce! You can't force anyone to accept him as their president. I sure as hell didn't vote for the monkey....a caricature so obvious that even Kim Jon Stepstool picked up on it.

I find there are many things to criticize Obama about including most of what you say and while you have evry right to say whatever you want, I find it unecessary when people use racist carriactures. Not only does it take away from your argument because people can then say you base your opinion on racism, but its just hurtful speech in a world where everybody wants to put each other down. I wouldnt be concerned about hurting Obamas feelings but I think one of the problems is people have gotten away from civil behavior with each other when they strongly dissagree. Sure , I know they did it to Bush as well. I remember seeing George Bush toilet paper, and people laughing about it up in Marin Co. Anyway, Im sure not telling you what to do, sometimes you have to say what you have to say, but just sayin

I find there are many things to criticize Obama about including most of what you say and while you have evry right to say whatever you want, I find it unecessary when people use racist carriactures. Not only does it take away from your argument because people can then say you base your opinion on racism, but its just hurtful speech in a world where everybody wants to put each other down. I wouldnt be concerned about hurting Obamas feelings but I think one of the problems is people have gotten away from civil behavior with each other when they strongly dissagree. Sure , I know they did it to Bush as well. I remember seeing George Bush toilet paper, and people laughing about it up in Marin Co. Anyway, Im sure not telling you what to do, sometimes you have to say what you have to say, but just sayin

Racism is something the Left confers on everything, whether we mention monkeys or not. I think of Obama as a monkey because he's so incompetent and represents a tremendous vacuum of real leadership. I don't even care what other images monkeys bring up, and truth to tell, I'm not even white, so I don't participate in that hyperbole. You being the Leftist you are want us to "rally around the president" well I got news for you. Kim Jon Stepstool isn't for a second going to unrivet my attention on what this president has done to America.

What does that make Kim Jong Ill ? a Lemur? one of the Foosa? we should let them battle it out on PPV
Or at least bring back MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch :)

Or at least bring back MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch :)

Real Leaders Challenge each other to Death Matches!! I agree.

Forum List

Back