Myth of the absent black father

WTF is wrong with you? Whites own those systems so why no outrage for that dynamic?

I see you are playing stupid. There are some Black owned banks. I said owning the systems that facilitate those banks. Same goes for the legal and the political system. Lets not pretend you are this dense. You know exactly what I am talking about.
What are white people doing to keep your lazy black ass from owning everything?

Is this your version of a deflection? If it is you need to work on a better deflection. What does that have to do with the topic? I said whites own all the systems. Unless they plan on giving them to Black people we are incapable of practicing racism.

NAME ONE THING WHITE PEOPLE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOUR LAZY ASS FROM OWNING EVERYTHING.

Is it illegal for blacks to own systems that facilitate banks? Is it illegal for them to take said jobs? Is it illegal for blacks to work in any job in this country? Put up or shut up.
Why would I do that when thats not the issue nor the topic? Stay on point son. We are talking about the abiltiy to practice racism. Stop deflecting.

You don't need to own something to practice racism. Your statements underscore your ignorance.

Whites are not stopping blacks from doing a single thing in this country. Your accusation that whites own everything is complete bullshit. The only thing stopping your lazy ass from moving into positions that hold more power is you. Your accusation that being in a position of power means you are a racist is also complete bullshit.

Face it. You are a RACIST. You see whites in power and you hate them. You want things given to you because you are lazy. You want blacks to have power over whites because you are a RACIST. You say whites are racists and are in power and only whites can be racists because only whites have power to be racists... truly you are a fool. You admit blacks own banks.. then you deflect to some imaginary support system for banks that are owned by whites. IOW you need to be put in a white jacket.

You must be borderline illiterate. You do need to own something to be able to practice racism. Since racism is a system based on race how can Black people practice it when they own no systems?

I know you are emotional but please stop deflecting. You just look more asinine with each post. Stay on point. Blacks cannot practice rascim without owning the systems that afford or deny privilege. Sorry that bothers you.

WTF is wrong with you? Whites own those systems so why no outrage for that dynamic?

I see you are playing stupid. There are some Black owned banks. I said owning the systems that facilitate those banks. Same goes for the legal and the political system. Lets not pretend you are this dense. You know exactly what I am talking about.

Is this your version of a deflection? If it is you need to work on a better deflection. What does that have to do with the topic? I said whites own all the systems. Unless they plan on giving them to Black people we are incapable of practicing racism.

NAME ONE THING WHITE PEOPLE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOUR LAZY ASS FROM OWNING EVERYTHING.

Is it illegal for blacks to own systems that facilitate banks? Is it illegal for them to take said jobs? Is it illegal for blacks to work in any job in this country? Put up or shut up.
Why would I do that when thats not the issue nor the topic? Stay on point son. We are talking about the abiltiy to practice racism. Stop deflecting.

Funny how merely calling someone a "nappy headed hoe" was considered an act of Racism, yet now apparently you can't engage in racism with words... no you have to 'own' something. Someone please send Don Imus the memo, that it is impossible for him to be racist with just words.

Brown, don't get to angry with this guy. Asclepias has been this dense and idiotic for months now. Likely longer than I've known him. He's not going to change.
Only a retard has problems with thinking 2 different words with differnt meanings are actually the same. you can be a racist but that does not mean you can practice racism. I know its confusing to you but get someone to explain it to you. Maybe a 8th grader can help you out.

You don't need to own something to practice racism. Your statements underscore your ignorance.

Whites are not stopping blacks from doing a single thing in this country. Your accusation that whites own everything is complete bullshit. The only thing stopping your lazy ass from moving into positions that hold more power is you. Your accusation that being in a position of power means you are a racist is also complete bullshit.

Face it. You are a RACIST. You see whites in power and you hate them. You want things given to you because you are lazy. You want blacks to have power over whites because you are a RACIST. You say whites are racists and are in power and only whites can be racists because only whites have power to be racists... truly you are a fool. You admit blacks own banks.. then you deflect to some imaginary support system for banks that are owned by whites. IOW you need to be put in a white jacket.

You must be borderline illiterate. You do need to own something to be able to practice racism. Since racism is a system based on race how can Black people practice it when they own no systems?

I know you are emotional but please stop deflecting. You just look more asinine with each post. Stay on point. Blacks cannot practice rascim without owning the systems that afford or deny privilege. Sorry that bothers you.
you're retarded

you're retarded

One of the most retarded here. Absolutely. He's an idiot.

you're retarded
I'll take that as a concession. You did everything but address my point. Congratulations. :laugh:

you're retarded
I'll take that as a concession. You did everything but address my point. Congratulations.

Of course we didn't, because you didn't have anything worth addressing. You haven't made an intelligent point yet. When stupid people, say stupid stuff, people tend to call it stupid, and move on. Congratulations.:laugh:

The Myth Of The Absent Black Father ThinkProgress
But the latest data finds that the stereotypical gender imbalance in this area doesn’t hold true, and dads are just as hands-on when it comes to raising their kids.
That includes African-American fathers.

In fact, in its coverage of the study, the Los Angeles Times noted that the results “defy stereotypes about black fatherhood” because the CDC found that black dads are more involved with their kids on a daily basis than dads from other racial groups:

black-fatherhood.png

Completely irrelevant.

Being "involved" doesn't matter. What matters is, are the kids growing up in a stable, intact family.

You think sitting there at the table, while your kids shovel food in their mouth, is magically going to make them decent? Your mere existence in the room, is what does it?

Because your butt, is in a chair, that is what makes kids turn out right?

What really matter, is how you reflect what a man is, by running your household, by loving your wife, by showing your kids what being committed to your marriage, and your family is. By showing them hard work. By showing them right from wrong.

For example.... "Helping Children with homework or checked that they finished it daily".

Crap, my parents never checked my homework. If I didn't get a decent grade, I got in big trouble. *I* checked that I did my homework. My father was home every single day.

If I stay at home, live off welfare, and never work, but check my kids homework, this idiotic research would conclude I was an 'involved father' even though I was a terrible father.

The biggest effects you have on your kids, are all 'caught, not taught'. Yes, being there, and interacting with your kids is part of it, for sure. But the statistical measures being used here are irrelevant.

And the absolute biggest effect on kids, is the stable intact home. If there are step-fathers, step-mothers, and step-sisters and brothers involved, all the 'involved' aspects of the father, are completely out the window. Staying with the girl. Being married. Having a real family, and not this crazy insanity, it all comes back around and screws up the kid.
Yeah

But the latest data finds that the stereotypical gender imbalance in this area doesn’t hold true, and dads are just as hands-on when it comes to raising their kids.

In fact, in its coverage of the study, the Los Angeles Times noted that the results “defy stereotypes about black fatherhood” because the CDC found that black dads are more involved with their kids on a daily basis than dads from other racial groups:

black-fatherhood.png

the problem with thinkprogress

is for the believers it stops the process of thinking

the study is complete bs

even leaders of the black community say it is a problem

black-fatherhood.png

Completely irrelevant.

Being "involved" doesn't matter. What matters is, are the kids growing up in a stable, intact family.

You think sitting there at the table, while your kids shovel food in their mouth, is magically going to make them decent? Your mere existence in the room, is what does it?

Because your butt, is in a chair, that is what makes kids turn out right?

What really matter, is how you reflect what a man is, by running your household, by loving your wife, by showing your kids what being committed to your marriage, and your family is. By showing them hard work. By showing them right from wrong.

For example.... "Helping Children with homework or checked that they finished it daily".

Crap, my parents never checked my homework. If I didn't get a decent grade, I got in big trouble. *I* checked that I did my homework. My father was home every single day.

If I stay at home, live off welfare, and never work, but check my kids homework, this idiotic research would conclude I was an 'involved father' even though I was a terrible father.

The biggest effects you have on your kids, are all 'caught, not taught'. Yes, being there, and interacting with your kids is part of it, for sure. But the statistical measures being used here are irrelevant.

And the absolute biggest effect on kids, is the stable intact home. If there are step-fathers, step-mothers, and step-sisters and brothers involved, all the 'involved' aspects of the father, are completely out the window. Staying with the girl. Being married. Having a real family, and not this crazy insanity, it all comes back around and screws up the kid.
Yeah

another major flaw in liberal logic

is the diversion program

that is when kids are caught committing crimes

instead of going through the legal process

they are diverted to some school program

travyon martin was one of these victims

Blacks are totally dependent on whites. Blacks must be told how to vote, how to apply for and fill out the necessary forms for all kinds of local and federal assistance, etc. In many states, Blacks are so illiterate, those states cannot even have a voter ID law in place for voting. Blacks have degraded our entire public school system and our culture overall. Mixed marriages have produced children with low IQ and many who are ugly beyond description. Black is a totally inferior race among all the races.

Blacks are totally dependent on whites. Blacks must be told how to vote, how to apply for and fill out the necessary forms for all kinds of local and federal assistance, etc. In many states, Blacks are so illiterate, those states cannot even have a voter ID law in place for voting. Blacks have degraded our entire public school system and our culture overall. Mixed marriages have produced children with low IQ and many who are ugly beyond description. Black is a totally inferior race among all the races.

Except you are the one with recessive genes and would die of skin cancer without sunblock.

Except you are the one with recessive genes and would die of skin cancer without sunblock.

You've never seen a sunburned Black? I'm an American Indian. I was born for the outdoors.

Black kids do have a problem figuring out which Black man hanging around their Mom this week is.

You've never seen a sunburned Black? I'm an American Indian. I was born for the outdoors.

Youre not a real American Indian. Dawes roll indians dont count.

Black kids do have a problem figuring out which Black man hanging around their Mom this week is.

Suit yourself. 3/4 Cherokee and 1/4 Seminole. But that don't count, right?

Dawes Roll. You dont really expect me to believe you do you? Stop trying to convince me. Wont work.

Dawes Roll. You dont really expect me to believe you do you? Stop trying to convince me. Wont work.

And somehow that's skin off my bottom? Grow up.

And somehow that's skin off my bottom? Grow up.
Skin off your bottom? No I said stop lying because you are not convincing.

Well if we are going to start pointing out the differences between the races, lets not forget that black people are the dumbest people on the planet and they have the lowest Iqs. How embarrassing! :laugh::laugh:

Well if we are going to start pointing out the differences between the races, lets not forget that black people are the dumbest people on the planet and they have the lowest Iqs. How embarrassing! :laugh::laugh:
Cant be more embarrassing than having too much body hair or smelling like a dog when wet.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back