Myth of the absent black father

Blacks are totally dependent on whites. Blacks must be told how to vote, how to apply for and fill out the necessary forms for all kinds of local and federal assistance, etc. In many states, Blacks are so illiterate, those states cannot even have a voter ID law in place for voting. Blacks have degraded our entire public school system and our culture overall. Mixed marriages have produced children with low IQ and many who are ugly beyond description. Black is a totally inferior race among all the races.

Except you are the one with recessive genes and would die of skin cancer without sunblock.
Well if we are going to start pointing out the differences between the races, lets not forget that black people are the dumbest people on the planet and they have the lowest Iqs. How embarrassing! :laugh::laugh:
Cant be more embarrassing than having too much body hair or smelling like a dog when wet.
laugh.gif
Even if that was true (which we ALL know its not), i would still rather smell than be dumb. Maybe you should consider YOUR races inferiorities before you go talking a bunch of shit next time, because that is a debate you are going to lose every time. There is an unlimited amount of ammo that can be used against the black community in these sort of discussions. The low IQ thing is so pitiful that i usually wont even bring it up, but ill gladly point it out when you open your racist mouth.

Blacks are totally dependent on whites. Blacks must be told how to vote, how to apply for and fill out the necessary forms for all kinds of local and federal assistance, etc. In many states, Blacks are so illiterate, those states cannot even have a voter ID law in place for voting. Blacks have degraded our entire public school system and our culture overall. Mixed marriages have produced children with low IQ and many who are ugly beyond description. Black is a totally inferior race among all the races.

Except you are the one with recessive genes and would die of skin cancer without sunblock.
Well if we are going to start pointing out the differences between the races, lets not forget that black people are the dumbest people on the planet and they have the lowest Iqs. How embarrassing! :laugh::laugh:
Cant be more embarrassing than having too much body hair or smelling like a dog when wet.
laugh.gif
Even if that was true (which we ALL know its not), i would still rather smell than be dumb. Maybe you should consider YOUR races inferiorities before you go talking a bunch of shit next time, because that is a debate you are going to lose every time. There is an unlimited amount of ammo that can be used against the black community in these sort of discussions. The low IQ thing is so pitiful that i usually wont even bring it up, but ill gladly point it out when you open your racist mouth.

But you are dumb and you smell and you are hairy like apes. My race is superior to yours in all aspects. Without us you would still be killing and eating each other in Europe. Your silly IQ test are not valid. Those were made up so you could feel superior by other white men. Do you really think Black people believe those have merit?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But you are dumb and you smell and you are hairy like apes. My race is superior to yours in all aspects. Without us you would still be killing and eating each other in Europe. Your silly IQ test are not valid. Those were made up so you could feel superior by other white men. Do you really think Black people believe those have merit?
laugh.gif
Why did Michael Jackson like little boys? Why did he dye his skin white? Was it his superior genetics that got him killed?

Why did Muhammad ali go islam and change his name? Why was he a draft dodger? Why did he get Parkinson's? Was it his superior genetics that got him sick?

Black kids do have a problem figuring out which Black man hanging around their Mom this week is.
Black kids do have a problem figuring out which Black man hanging around their Mom this week is.
You've never seen a sunburned Black? I'm an American Indian. I was born for the outdoors.

Youre not a real American Indian. Dawes roll indians dont count.

Suit yourself. 3/4 Cherokee and 1/4 Seminole. But that don't count, right?
Dawes Roll. You dont really expect me to believe you do you? Stop trying to convince me. Wont work.

And somehow that's skin off my bottom? Grow up.
Skin off your bottom? No I said stop lying because you are not convincing.

You saying it was an American Indian that cut that woman's head off and stabbed that other person? Was it also an American Indian who is being charged with abducting that white college coed in Virginia? Both of these are run-of-the-mill Black scumbags. Blacks are the most depraved, most violent, and most barbaric of all the races on earth. They are a total disgrace to humanity.

Why did Muhammad ali go islam and change his name? Why was he a draft dodger? Why did he get Parkinson's? Was it his superior genetics that got him sick?
If you notice muhammed ali has a lot of white genes in him. Michael Jackson also has white genes. When Black people go off the edge and die over anything genetic other than sickle cell then we know its the white genes that killed them. I know you know that white people genes are royally screwed from all those years of inbreeding while the original people have the most diverse gene pool.

Youre not a real American Indian. Dawes roll indians dont count.

Suit yourself. 3/4 Cherokee and 1/4 Seminole. But that don't count, right?
Dawes Roll. You dont really expect me to believe you do you? Stop trying to convince me. Wont work.

And somehow that's skin off my bottom? Grow up.
Skin off your bottom? No I said stop lying because you are not convincing.

You saying it was an American Indian that cut that woman's head off and stabbed that other person? Was it also an American Indian who is being charged with abducting that white college coed in Virginia? Both of these are run-of-the-mill Black scumbags. Blacks are the most depraved, most violent, and most barbaric of all the races on earth. They are a total disgrace to humanity.

No I am saying just had a white marine that was charged in the killing of a pregnant woman. We have had too many white terrorist blow up things like the federal building in OKC or the Uni bomber. Please try another argument. You are making me laugh.

If you notice muhammed ali has a lot of white genes in him. Michael Jackson also has white genes. When Black people go off the edge and die over anything genetic other than sickle cell then we know its the white genes that killed them. I know you know that white people genes are royally screwed from all those years of inbreeding while the original people have the most diverse gene pool.
So that's why Obama's such a screw up.. he's half white.

Do you have breeding history proof that your line has no corrupted white genetics? Or is that why you're such a screwed up POS? Do you have a list of the "pure" black people that we can investigate to see just how perfect they are?

Do you have breeding history proof that your line has no corrupted white genetics? Or is that why you're such a screwed up POS? Do you have a list of the "pure" black people that we can investigate to see just how perfect they are?
I do but thats none of you business. You dont run anything so you dont need any proof.

I do but thats none of you business. You dont run anything so you dont need any proof.

I'm white, I run it all.

I'm white, I run it all.
You must not be one of the whites with power.or else you wouldn't be asking me for proof. You'd simply call someone to provide you the information.

I'm white, I run it all.
You must not be one of the whites with power.or else you wouldn't be asking me for proof. You'd simply call someone to provide you the information.

I'm giving you the illusion of anonymity.

I'm white, I run it all.

Naw. Youre giving yourself the illusion you have power.

I'm white, I run it all.

How would you know, you're black you have no power, you're clueless.

I'm white, I run it all.

I know because you requested my help. If you had a smidgen of power you would simply have taken the information from your sources and told me what you found. Since you cant do that I am able to deduce you are merely a underling, gopher, vassal, flunky etc.

I know because you requested my help. If you had a smidgen of power you would simply have taken the information from your sources and told me what you found. Since you cant do that I am able to deduce you are merely a underling, gopher, vassal, flunky etc.
Bullshit. I asked you a question that I knew blew your whole bullshit racist crap out the window. You don't have the answer to the question because you don't even know who your father is.

Suffice to say you mom told me I was your father. Reverse psychology stopped working in 70's. Sorry bub.

Bullshit. I asked you a question that I knew blew your whole bullshit racist crap out the window. You don't have the answer to the question because you don't even know who your father is.

Reverse psychology stopped working in 70's. Sorry bub.
Dance racist... dance.

Dance racist... dance.
Is that your theme song?

Dance racist... dance.
Is that your theme song?
This is

Forum List

Back