Myth of the absent black father

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The Myth Of The Absent Black Father ThinkProgress
But the latest data finds that the stereotypical gender imbalance in this area doesn’t hold true, and dads are just as hands-on when it comes to raising their kids.
That includes African-American fathers.

In fact, in its coverage of the study, the Los Angeles Times noted that the results “defy stereotypes about black fatherhood” because the CDC found that black dads are more involved with their kids on a daily basis than dads from other racial groups:

black-fatherhood.png

some people just don't want to live in reality and what they see with their own eyes and instead live in what others feeds them

National Center for Health Statistics?

From the article:
Nearly 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily
35% aint much plus maybe they can't read thanks to Public Education?

By the way I NEVER read to my kids EVERY DAY. Neither did my Dad for me. I didn't need to because the Wife and I made sure THEY COULD FVCKIN' READ BY THEMSELVES AT AN EARLY AGE!

White and Asian families value Education.

Black and Hispanic families? Not so much.

Deal with it.

The Myth Of The Absent Black Father ThinkProgress
But the latest data finds that the stereotypical gender imbalance in this area doesn’t hold true, and dads are just as hands-on when it comes to raising their kids.
That includes African-American fathers.

In fact, in its coverage of the study, the Los Angeles Times noted that the results “defy stereotypes about black fatherhood” because the CDC found that black dads are more involved with their kids on a daily basis than dads from other racial groups:

black-fatherhood.png
Think Progress? really duddy?

You have to wonder who went out and did all these "scientific" studies?

did they go door to door to find out who had fathers in the home?

National center for health statistics? . for crying out loud

From the article:
Nearly 35% of black fathers who lived with their young children said they read to them daily

By the way I NEVER read to my kids EVERY DAY. Neither did my Dad for me. I didn't need to because the Wife and I made sure THEY COULD FVCKIN' READ BY THEMSELVES AT AN EARLY AGE!

Deal with it.
Bullshit.

There's Ravir showing everyone the full depth of her intelligence: Bout the thickness of a Cow Patty.

National center for health statistics.

sounds more like National center for propaganda BS

and we're paying for it?

From the article:

Deal with it.
They probably misunderstood. Likely, 35% of baby daddies said they could read.

Black fathers are very involved. Involved in drug dealing, involved in crack smoking, involved with as many women as possible, involved in the anti-condom movement. Involved with the baggy pants down area their knees crowd... VERY involved to say the least.

While these black fathers are all cuddling with their black children, reading to them, watching TV with them, telling them stories and so on... can they instruct them not to commit so many fucking crimes?

Thanks.

It irritates me when someone claims to have a study that tells me something that is not true about blacks. Blacks and their white apologists claim that blacks are on the average as intelligent as whites, but they are held back by inferior schools. They claim that blacks have a crime rate that is no higher than whites, they are just more frequently arrested and imprisoned by a racist criminal justice system. Etc. Etc. Does anyone really believe that?

It irritates me when someone claims to have a study that tells me something that is not true about blacks. Blacks and their white apologists claim that blacks are on the average as intelligent as whites, but they are held back by inferior schools. They claim that blacks have a crime rate that is no higher than whites, they are just more frequently arrested and imprisoned by a racist criminal justice system. Etc. Etc. Does anyone really believe that?
With friends like Friends, who needs friends? :dunno:

Forum List

Back