Myth of the absent black father

I know because you requested my help. If you had a smidgen of power you would simply have taken the information from your sources and told me what you found. Since you cant do that I am able to deduce you are merely a underling, gopher, vassal, flunky etc.
Bullshit. I asked you a question that I knew blew your whole bullshit racist crap out the window. You don't have the answer to the question because you don't even know who your father is.

Reverse psychology stopped working in 70's. Sorry bub.
Dance racist... dance.
Is that your theme song?
This is

Thats a little weird. I would have thought this would be your theme song.

Bullshit. I asked you a question that I knew blew your whole bullshit racist crap out the window. You don't have the answer to the question because you don't even know who your father is.

Reverse psychology stopped working in 70's. Sorry bub.
Dance racist... dance.
Is that your theme song?
This is

Thats a little weird. I would have thought this would be your theme song.

That's your daddy's theme song. I'm not your daddy.

Blacks are totally dependent on whites. Blacks must be told how to vote, how to apply for and fill out the necessary forms for all kinds of local and federal assistance, etc. In many states, Blacks are so illiterate, those states cannot even have a voter ID law in place for voting. Blacks have degraded our entire public school system and our culture overall. Mixed marriages have produced children with low IQ and many who are ugly beyond description. Black is a totally inferior race among all the races.

Except you are the one with recessive genes and would die of skin cancer without sunblock.
Well if we are going to start pointing out the differences between the races, lets not forget that black people are the dumbest people on the planet and they have the lowest Iqs. How embarrassing! :laugh::laugh:
Cant be more embarrassing than having too much body hair or smelling like a dog when wet.
laugh.gif
Even if that was true (which we ALL know its not), i would still rather smell than be dumb. Maybe you should consider YOUR races inferiorities before you go talking a bunch of shit next time, because that is a debate you are going to lose every time. There is an unlimited amount of ammo that can be used against the black community in these sort of discussions. The low IQ thing is so pitiful that i usually wont even bring it up, but ill gladly point it out when you open your racist mouth.

But you are dumb and you smell and you are hairy like apes. My race is superior to yours in all aspects. Without us you would still be killing and eating each other in Europe. Your silly IQ test are not valid. Those were made up so you could feel superior by other white men. Do you really think Black people believe those have merit?
laugh.gif
Why do white people live longer? We live longer, we have more money, we have better jobs, we're happier, healthier, more educated, less violent. We rule in every category. We are your cultural superiors.

Forum List

Back