Myth #1..... Israel is "Stolen Land"

if worthless pissants deserved to die, the world would be empty.

first time i saw you posting something really radical. boooo
It's a simple matter of self-preservation. That attitude is part of the reason we weren't all killed off 1400 years ago. Islam is not closed to criticism, but outright slander and incitement against the religion are other issues entirely.
I've read enough of yourt holy texts to know nobody needs to do any slandering to reveal that your religion is evil at its core, just like the one it split from.

What gave the British the right to divy up anything in the first place?

Who'd they steal it from?

Britain did not take ownership of Palestine. The mandate was an administrative position. The Palestinians and the Palestinian government took ownership of the land that was inside the borders defined by the division of the mandate into Jordan and Palestine.

Palestine was not Britain's to give away.

Britain did not take ownership of Palestine. The mandate was an administrative position. The Palestinians and the Palestinian government took ownership of the land that was inside the borders defined by the division of the mandate into Jordan and Palestine.

The Whole Ottoman Break-up was "given away".

Nonexistant entities 'Iraq' and 'Jordan' (77% of the Mandate) to Saudi Princes.

Jews were at least Continuous Inhabitants and a Majority in what became Israel.

and Israel, unlike the Whim States, had a Jewish Majority and was Voted on by the UN.

In Fact, probably the Most Legitimate little sliver of the whole Ottoman break up.

The only true losers, the Kurds- unlike the Palestinians a real people, (Language Ethnicity culture), who got lorded over by Arabs. Who now perhqaps rule 100% of their deserved 'range'. No to mention near all the resources.
-
-

Last edited:

The Whole Ottoman Break-up was "given away".

Nonexistant entities 'Iraq' and 'Jordan' (77% of the Mandate) to Saudi Princes.

Jews were at least Continuous Inhabitants and a Majority in what became Israel.

and Israel, unlike the Whim States, had a Jewish Majority and was Voted on by the UN.

Do, In Fact, probably the Most Legitimate little sliver of the whole Ottoman break up.

The only true losers, the Kurds- unlike the Palestinians a real people, (Language Ethnicity culture), who got lorded over by Arabs. Who now perhqaps rule 100% of their deserved 'range'. No to mention near all the resources.
-
-

Also the Bedouin. They have been done a serious disservice by Israel and Israel is now trying to pay for it. A bit late, but better now than never.

*sigh* Some absolutely refuse to follow Israel's laws and that's why they suffer the way they do (living in tents and shacks, practicing polygamy, whatever) but I'm glad the Jewish National Fund is finally doing something about it and they're getting more worldwide attention. Of course they have free health care and education from the state as they are citizens. Many still refuse to integrate and won't live in towns, though. :/

Of course, some Bedouin and some 'Arab Israelis' are Zionists.

Israel and the Kurds of Iraq have actually enjoyed a much better relationship than before, btw.

This board is a wealth of Misinformation.

bmand.gif

77% of British Mandate 'Palestine' was lopped and made Jordan, no Jews allowed.
(Contradicting British and League of Nations promises)

isr47prt.jpg

Jordan is 70% 'Palestinian'.
Leaving the other 23% divided roughly 13-10 for the Jews.

Meaning the Arabs aka Palestinians got 87% of Mandate Palestine.
(the Pink AND Red Areas)

And ½ of the Jews 13% was the Negev Desert. (lower ½ the light Blue Area above)
So Jews really got about 6% of the usable land of the Original Mandate.
AND unlike in The surrounding states... Arabs still live in/make up 20% of Current Israel's population within that land.

2/3 of what became Israel was State Land, passing from the Ottomans, to the British, to the Jews; owned by NO Arab.
This Includes the Half alone of Israel that was/Is the Negev Desert.

-

isr-world.gif

-

Yes, the lower half of that little that red spot/Israel- is the Negev Desert, State Land under the Ottomans, owned by No Arab. (and about 15-20% more that was also state land). And 20% of the population of the upper half of the Red Dot- is Arab.

-

So, is this guy's map correct?

Who owns Najd?

There is a reason why I asked this question. The first mention of this village that I have seen was the mid 1500s. It was already an established village. Over these hundreds of years there were no disputes of land ownership. During the Ottoman rule, the people of Najd owned the land. After WWI, the British ruled but it did not take possession of the land. It still belonged to the people of Najd.

In 1948 BEFORE Israel declared itself to be a state and BEFORE it was attacked and had to "defend itself" it sent its military into Najd driving the people out of their homes and off their land. Israel now claims ownership of this land that the people of Najd had owned for many generations.

Well, if only Israel was not attacked, or do you debate the fact there was a war as well? Oh well. Nice to see some anger leading Muslims to loose things.

The first fuck up I see is "British Mandate", why not a "Mideast Mandate" and the Western world get out of their business?

John, in some sense I agree with you. Perhaps the period of the British Mandate was the West's attempt to free itself from the costs associated with garrisoning the region.

Our puppet installation record is not very good. But I don't know if I was President could I resist doing SOMETHING in the area. Just leave them alone and you have the Iraqi king taking land from the Kuwaiti king.

At least if they are mad at Israel it keeps the infighting from getting too out of hand until it is time to blame someone for the loss.

Who owns Najd?

There is a reason why I asked this question. The first mention of this village that I have seen was the mid 1500s. It was already an established village. Over these hundreds of years there were no disputes of land ownership. During the Ottoman rule, the people of Najd owned the land. After WWI, the British ruled but it did not take possession of the land. It still belonged to the people of Najd.

In 1948 BEFORE Israel declared itself to be a state and BEFORE it was attacked and had to "defend itself" it sent its military into Najd driving the people out of their homes and off their land. Israel now claims ownership of this land that the people of Najd had owned for many generations.

Well, if only Israel was not attacked, or do you debate the fact there was a war as well? Oh well. Nice to see some anger leading Muslims to loose things.

The Palestinians did not attack Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvimRnlTqE]YouTube - ‪Alnakba English P2‬‏[/ame]

Sderot was founded after the Arabs either fled or were expelled or both (historians from all over the world disagree on this) in the War for Independence.

This is what it looked like in the 50s:

800px-PikiWiki_Israel_6558_Settlements_in_Israel.jpg

As far as "Najd" goes, there's no reputable evidence to back up what you claim.

I don't dispute that some Arab farmers were displaced in the '48 war. But that's a small per cent, and you can't deny the tens of thousands of Jews that have been displaced as a result of the 48 war. The difference is that they made something of themselves and aren't whining about it.

You have a perfect record: You're 100% wrong.

"The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers."

Is this wrong?

The Ottoman [Muslim] Turks "took over" all of Palestine for 400 years and before them the [Muslim] Mamluks took over Palestine for 300 years.

Afterward, in 1948, Egypt and Jordan took over all of Palestine, for 20 years.

700+ years, the Muslims and Arabs took over Palestine.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Well heck, the Romans had it for a 700 years before the Muslims arrived and even after Islam spread to the area the Eastern Roman Empire still held it for a few years.

So do the Romans win?

"The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers."

Is this wrong?

The Ottoman [Muslim] Turks "took over" all of Palestine for 400 years and before them the [Muslim] Mamluks took over Palestine for 300 years.

Afterward, in 1948, Egypt and Jordan took over all of Palestine, for 20 years.

700+ years, the Muslims and Arabs took over Palestine.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Well heck, the Romans had it for a 700 years before the Muslims arrived and even after Islam spread to the area the Eastern Roman Empire still held it for a few years.

So do the Romans win?

Or you could just say that the Jews existed before the Muslims, so they win.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about DNA ties to geography? Let's talk about what's happening now, what's been happening the last 100 years, who's willing to be productive and who would rather shoot rockets at elementary schools for sympathy points.

Forum List

Back