Myth #1..... Israel is "Stolen Land"

The first fuck up I see is "British Mandate", why not a "Mideast Mandate" and the Western world get out of their business?

John, in some sense I agree with you. Perhaps the period of the British Mandate was the West's attempt to free itself from the costs associated with garrisoning the region.

Our puppet installation record is not very good. But I don't know if I was President could I resist doing SOMETHING in the area. Just leave them alone and you have the Iraqi king taking land from the Kuwaiti king.

At least if they are mad at Israel it keeps the infighting from getting too out of hand until it is time to blame someone for the loss.

The reason why the West won't get out of their business is b/c of oil (and now, Israel's technology and military strength, not to mention it supports almost all of the US's policies).

The Europeans didn't want to have bad relations with Egypt and Jordan, so they started double-dealing in the 30s and 40s...this kind of thing continued til the wars in the 60s, esp. the 67 war.

Egypt has oil.

Zing.

And now Israel apparently has it too, so watch out for Lebanon 3. Ugh.

Sderot was founded after the Arabs either fled or were expelled or both (historians from all over the world disagree on this) in the War for Independence.

This is what it looked like in the 50s:

800px-PikiWiki_Israel_6558_Settlements_in_Israel.jpg

As far as "Najd" goes, there's no reputable evidence to back up what you claim.

I don't dispute that some Arab farmers were displaced in the '48 war. But that's a small per cent, and you can't deny the tens of thousands of Jews that have been displaced as a result of the 48 war. The difference is that they made something of themselves and aren't whining about it.

Israeli and Palestinian historian agree that Najd was attacked by Israeli force before the start of the 1948 war.

When civilians are attacked by an army what is the difference between fled and expelled?

Edit: That's OK. Jillian, you can give me a negative rep on this. It doesn't change my posts. It doesn't change my bank account. But if it helps your ego trip, go for it.

Last edited:
Britain did not take ownership of Palestine. The mandate was an administrative position. The Palestinians and the Palestinian government took ownership of the land that was inside the borders defined by the division of the mandate into Jordan and Palestine.

Palestine was not Britain's to give away.
The Whole Ottoman Break-up was "given away".

Nonexistant entities 'Iraq' and 'Jordan' (77% of the Mandate) to Saudi Princes.

Jews were at least Continuous Inhabitants and a Majority in what became Israel.

and Israel, unlike the Whim States, had a Jewish Majority and was Voted on by the UN.

Do, In Fact, probably the Most Legitimate little sliver of the whole Ottoman break up.

The only true losers, the Kurds- unlike the Palestinians a real people, (Language Ethnicity culture), who got lorded over by Arabs. Who now perhqaps rule 100% of their deserved 'range'. No to mention near all the resources.
-
-

Also the Bedouin. They have been done a serious disservice by Israel and Israel is now trying to pay for it. A bit late, but better now than never.

*sigh* Some absolutely refuse to follow Israel's laws and that's why they suffer the way they do (living in tents and shacks, practicing polygamy, whatever) but I'm glad the Jewish National Fund is finally doing something about it and they're getting more worldwide attention. Of course they have free health care and education from the state as they are citizens. Many still refuse to integrate and won't live in towns, though. :/

Of course, some Bedouin and some 'Arab Israelis' are Zionists.

Israel and the Kurds of Iraq have actually enjoyed a much better relationship than before, btw.

They are indeed

Stop the JNF Campaign

Stop the Jewish National Fund (JNF) – Help dismantle a colonial pillar of the Israeli Apartheid regime | BDSmovement.net

| Friends of the Earth Scotland endorses call for action against the JNF

The Ottoman [Muslim] Turks "took over" all of Palestine for 400 years and before them the [Muslim] Mamluks took over Palestine for 300 years.

Afterward, in 1948, Egypt and Jordan took over all of Palestine, for 20 years.

700+ years, the Muslims and Arabs took over Palestine.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Well heck, the Romans had it for a 700 years before the Muslims arrived and even after Islam spread to the area the Eastern Roman Empire still held it for a few years.

So do the Romans win?

Or you could just say that the Jews existed before the Muslims, so they win.

Seriously, who gives a fuck about DNA ties to geography?
Let's talk about what's happening now, what's been happening the last 100 years, who's willing to be productive and who would rather shoot rockets at elementary schools for sympathy points.

:eek: I thought that was Israel's justification for taking over other's lands. Research 2010 showed the Palestinians to be the only people related to Jews worldwide - descendants of the original Jews in other words. Israel cannot claim a higher right to land and history than those who have been there all the time.

The pathetic and childish attempt to present Israel as a land without a people for a people without a land while declaring that any evidence to the contrary should not be shown just shows the ridiculousness of the pro Israeli argument. It isn't there. It has none.

Start playing fair. Dismantle the settlements, get back to 67 borders and come to an amicable decision over Jerusalem where the three world faiths may live together and I am sure cordial relations could be achieved....either that or annex the whole of the West Bank and Gaza and make Israel a state for all it's citizens.

or wait the long and hard time of Isolation and emigration from Israel, till those who are left quietly make peace and get on amicably with each other like they used to before Zionism.

The choice is yours.

The first fuck up I see is "British Mandate", why not a "Mideast Mandate" and the Western world get out of their business?

John, in some sense I agree with you. Perhaps the period of the British Mandate was the West's attempt to free itself from the costs associated with garrisoning the region.

Our puppet installation record is not very good. But I don't know if I was President could I resist doing SOMETHING in the area. Just leave them alone and you have the Iraqi king taking land from the Kuwaiti king.

At least if they are mad at Israel it keeps the infighting from getting too out of hand until it is time to blame someone for the loss.

The reason why the West won't get out of their business is b/c of oil (and now, Israel's technology and military strength, not to mention it supports almost all of the US's policies).

The Europeans didn't want to have bad relations with Egypt and Jordan, so they started double-dealing in the 30s and 40s...this kind of thing continued til the wars in the 60s, esp. the 67 war.

Egypt has oil.

Zing.

And now Israel apparently has it too, so watch out for Lebanon 3. Ugh.

Just wanted to clear up some inaccuracies in this post. Egypt is not known for its oil--certainly not like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or Iraq. And Israel is not supporting U.S. policies right now, with Obama and Netanyahu at loggerheads.

:eek: I thought that was Israel's justification for taking over other's lands. Research 2010 showed the Palestinians to be the only people related to Jews worldwide - descendants of the original Jews in other words. Israel cannot claim a higher right to land and history than those who have been there all the time.
Actually Israel offered the conquered lands back immediately after the 1967 War.
Arab refused (Khartoum, Three Nos).
ONLY thus 'occupation'.

The pathetic and childish attempt to present Israel as a land without a people for a people without a land while declaring that any evidence to the contrary should not be shown just shows the ridiculousness of the pro Israeli argument. It isn't there. It has none.
It was VERY Sparse by all accounts.
Certainly enough room for a Few More Jews.
Since the population now is 40x what is was then overall.

Start playing fair. Dismantle the settlements, get back to 67 borders and come to an amicable decision over Jerusalem where the three world faiths may live together and I am sure cordial relations could be achieved....either that or annex the whole of the West Bank and Gaza and make Israel a state for all it's citizens.
Neither of those wil happen of course.
There will probably be a Land exchange equal to that taken by settlements. AKA "Based on the 1967 borders", But NOT the exact ones.
-
-

Last edited:
"The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers."

Is this wrong?

The Ottoman [Muslim] Turks "took over" all of Palestine for 400 years and before them the [Muslim] Mamluks took over Palestine for 300 years.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Well heck, the Romans had it for a 700 years before the Muslims arrived and even after Islam spread to the area the Eastern Roman Empire still held it for a few years.

So do the Romans win?

or you could say the arabs lost when they tried to wage war against israel...

and israel won. oops.

i look forward to seeing your position on whether mexico should have texas and calfornia returned.

yours in anticipation...

You're the Forum Dunce.

So do the Romans win?

and israel won. oops.

i look forward to seeing your position on whether mexico should have texas and calfornia returned.

yours in anticipation...

Israel won what?

So do the Romans win?

and israel won. oops.

yours in anticipation...

Israel won what?

Well, just like America won California and Texas from Mexico, Israel won the West Bank from Jordan. The only problem is that, unlike America, Israel never officially annexed the West Bank. However, I hear that Israel is now considering annexing parts of the West Bank. Good for them!

Last edited:

and israel won. oops.

yours in anticipation...

Israel won what?

Well, just like America won California and Texas from Mexico, Israel won the West Bank from Jordan. The only problem is that, unlike America, Israel never officially annexed the West Bank. However, I hear that Israel is now considering annexing parts of the West Bank. Good for them!

Jordan merely occupied the West Bank. It was occupied Palestinian land. It was not Jordan's to lose.

Israel won what?

Jordan merely occupied the West Bank. It was occupied Palestinian land. It was not Jordan's to lose.
Another Lying propaganda post.

Jordan ANNEXED the West Bank. It's 'Palestinians' became citizens of Jordan like their brethren just across the river.
-
-

Last edited:
I just hope that jews and muslims fight it out to the last man, woman and child. This makes me very happy. Best reality tv going.

Another Lying propaganda post.

Jordan ANNEXED the West Bank. It's 'Palestinians' became citizens of Jordan like their brethren just across the river.
-
-

Jordan attempted to annex the West Bank. The world said no.

Thus they DID ANNEX the WB, whether or not most countries agreed.
YOU LIED.
Most of the countries rejected it, but it did happen and WAS the condition of the West Bank when won by Israel from JORDAN.
They didn't have to 'agree'.

Palestinian Authority passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"...Between 1924 and 1948, the term "Palestinian passport" referred to the travel documents that were available to residents of British Mandate Palestine. Issued by the High Commissioner for Palestine, they were officially titled, "British passport, Palestine".

These passports became invalid with the termination of the British mandate on 15 May 1948.[4] Israeli and Jordanian passports were offered to former British Mandate subjects according to the citizenship they acquired in the aftermath of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. A significant number of Palestinian Arabs, especially in the Gaza Strip and those who found refuge in Syria and Lebanon, remained stateless.

The Egyptian-controlled All-Palestine Government issued All-Palestine passports between 1949 and 1959 to Palestinian residents of the Gaza Strip and Egypt. However, passport holders were not permitted to move freely into Egypt. In the meantime, Transjordan ANNEXED the West Bank and Palestinian residents of the West Bank became citizens of Jordan, and were entitled to a Jordanian passport.

After the 1967 Six-Day War, during which Israel captured the West Bank from JORDAN, Palestinian Arabs living there continued to have the right to apply for Jordanian passports and live in Jordan.
Palestinian refugees actually living in Jordan were also considered full Jordanian citizens. In July 1988, Jordan severed all legal and administrative ties with the West Bank. Any Palestinian living in Jordan would remain a Jordanian citizen; but residents of the West Bank would not."..."

I now declare another her BEACH DAY!
Later.
-
-

Last edited:
Thus they DID ANNEX the WB, whether or not most countries agreed.
YOU LIED.
Most of the countries rejected it, but it did happen and WAS the condition of the West Bank when won by Israel from JORDAN.
They didn't have to 'agree'.

Palestinian Authority passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"...Between 1924 and 1948, the term "Palestinian passport" referred to the travel documents that were available to residents of British Mandate Palestine. Issued by the High Commissioner for Palestine, they were officially titled, "British passport, Palestine".

These passports became invalid with the termination of the British mandate on 15 May 1948.[4] Israeli and Jordanian passports were offered to former British Mandate subjects according to the citizenship they acquired in the aftermath of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. A significant number of Palestinian Arabs, especially in the Gaza Strip and those who found refuge in Syria and Lebanon, remained stateless.

The Egyptian-controlled All-Palestine Government issued All-Palestine passports between 1949 and 1959 to Palestinian residents of the Gaza Strip and Egypt. However, passport holders were not permitted to move freely into Egypt. In the meantime, Transjordan Annexed the West Bank and Palestinian residents of the West Bank became citizens of Jordan, and were entitled to a Jordanian passport.

After the 1967 Six-Day War, during which Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan, Palestinian Arabs living there continued to have the right to apply for Jordanian passports and live in Jordan. Palestinian refugees actually living in Jordan were also considered full Jordanian citizens. In July 1988, Jordan severed all legal and administrative ties with the West Bank. Any Palestinian living in Jordan would remain a Jordanian citizen; but residents of the West Bank would not."..."

I now declare another her BEACH DAY!
Later.
-
-

The PLO is headquartered in the West Bank. Why isn't it called the JLO? The West Bank and Gaza are the Palestinian territories. The people in the West Bank call themselves Palestinians. The Palestinian Authority is in the West Bank. Ramallah is the de facto capital of Palestine.

It looks like you are the odd one out.

Forum List

Back