Myth #1..... Israel is "Stolen Land"

Do you believe everything they tell you even if it makes no sense?

You have to look at it in context. The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers.

How was this to take place? The Palestinians were not going to just get on a bus and leave. Aggression by the Zionists was necessary. They needed a lot of people and the Palestinian Jews did not want a Jewish state. They saw it as generations of death and destruction. (It seems they were right by the way.) Part of implementing this plan was to import Jews from around the world by the boatload. The Palestinians knew this and attacked those foreigners.

They "convinced" the British (see the Balfour declaration) to create a homeland for the Jews. The resulting violence caused Britain to back out of that deal. The British did not create a homeland for the Jews. They promised the Palestinians an independent state and promised the Zionists a homeland for the Jews. They were getting shot at by both sides. They threw up their hands and gave the problem to the UN.

The UN passed Resolution 181, but the violence caused the US to back out and the plan was never implemented. The Palestinians did not want to give half of their country to foreigners. The UN did not partition Palestine.

After 181 was passed, the violence increased on both sides but it was not Palestinian V Palestinian i.e. a civil war. It was between the Palestinians and those foreigners who wanted to take over their country. The aggression was on the part of the invading foreigners. The Palestinians, Muslims, Christians, and Jews, were defending their homeland.

Zionist gangs went from city to village driving the native population out of their homes and off their land. They would have taken all of Palestine (their stated goal for the last 50 years) if they were not "attacked" by 5 Arab countries.
And you pull this Laughable sh*t fom your hat- or the other end.

in 1948 The Arab states Invaded Israel to prevent the implementation of resolution 181 creating BOTH Israel AND Palestine.
Isreal accepted , arabs didn't.
Resolution 181 entailed not a single Arab having to move nor land change hands.
It was their war that created refugees.

Indeed from 1948-1967 when Arabs controlled the land in question, there was still NO 'Palestine' nor really even 'palestinians'. Just an Egypt run Gaza and and a Jordanian ANNEXED West Bank.

Had the Arabs not lost the 1967 war, there would still be no 'palestnians'.. as Arab countries never really bought the 'palestine' thing.
-

If you research the points I have presented you will find that I am correct.

You have a perfect record: You're 100% wrong.

In your dreams!

Let me give you some much-needed advice: You are totally uninformed and mis-informed on Middle East affairs, as I have demonstrated. Instead of wasting your time posting inane statements in Internet chat rooms, do some serious scholarship. Otherwise, you'll continue to be made a fool of and a laughing stock by those, such as myself, who have the facts at their fingertips and who can demolish you like a ton of bricks.

Says the guy who ducks all the questions.

Your questions are the questions of someone mentally impaired.

You have to look at it in context. The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers.

How was this to take place? The Palestinians were not going to just get on a bus and leave. Aggression by the Zionists was necessary. They needed a lot of people and the Palestinian Jews did not want a Jewish state. They saw it as generations of death and destruction. (It seems they were right by the way.) Part of implementing this plan was to import Jews from around the world by the boatload. The Palestinians knew this and attacked those foreigners.

They "convinced" the British (see the Balfour declaration) to create a homeland for the Jews. The resulting violence caused Britain to back out of that deal. The British did not create a homeland for the Jews. They promised the Palestinians an independent state and promised the Zionists a homeland for the Jews. They were getting shot at by both sides. They threw up their hands and gave the problem to the UN.

The UN passed Resolution 181, but the violence caused the US to back out and the plan was never implemented. The Palestinians did not want to give half of their country to foreigners. The UN did not partition Palestine.

After 181 was passed, the violence increased on both sides but it was not Palestinian V Palestinian i.e. a civil war. It was between the Palestinians and those foreigners who wanted to take over their country. The aggression was on the part of the invading foreigners. The Palestinians, Muslims, Christians, and Jews, were defending their homeland.

Zionist gangs went from city to village driving the native population out of their homes and off their land. They would have taken all of Palestine (their stated goal for the last 50 years) if they were not "attacked" by 5 Arab countries.

in 1948 The Arab states Invaded Israel to prevent the implementation of resolution 181 creating BOTH Israel AND Palestine.

Indeed from 1948-1967 when Arabs controlled the land in question, there was still NO 'Palestine' nor really even 'palestinians'. Just an Egypt run Gaza and and a Jordanian ANNEXED West Bank.

Had the Arabs not lost the 1967 war, there would still be no 'palestnians'.. as Arab countries never really bought the 'palestine' thing.
-

Middle East historian Benny Morris, author of the definitive book on the 1948 War...
In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they [Arabs] launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community.

-

"The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers."

Is this wrong?

"The Zionist plan was to take over all of Palestine. The Palestinians knew about it. It was no secret. It was in the newspapers."

Is this wrong?

The Ottoman [Muslim] Turks "took over" all of Palestine for 400 years and before them the [Muslim] Mamluks took over Palestine for 300 years.

Afterward, in 1948, Egypt and Jordan took over all of Palestine, for 20 years.

700+ years, the Muslims and Arabs took over Palestine.

You're the Forum Dunce.

thank god youre on the board, to educate us non jew and jew a like :)

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Is this wrong?

The Ottoman [Muslim] Turks "took over" all of Palestine for 400 years and before them the [Muslim] Mamluks took over Palestine for 300 years.

You're the Forum Dunce.

Is this wrong?

You're the Forum Dunce.

Of course you ducked the question.

Is this wrong?

You're the Forum Dunce.

Of course you ducked the question.

Of course, you're the Forum Dunce.

-

LOL
I HAVEVE researched everything I post, while you are a two-bit anti-semite Quack

Post your counterevidence instead of trying a Burden shift you transparent Bluffing amateur.
-

I definently think p.t. is either a retard or anti semite

because he cant speak the truth, atleast if he did that i would respect him

-

LOL
I HAVEVE researched everything I post, while you are a two-bit anti-semite Quack

Post your counterevidence instead of trying a Burden shift you transparent Bluffing amateur.
-

who died and made you god, er judge of who is and is not muslim

maybe youre the fake muslim :lol:

I see Abu Afak the fake muslim is back spouting his pro zionist BS

Abu 'Afak was a Jew who was killed for inciting violence against Muhammad (SAWS) and Muslims. It's no secret that this poster is not a Muslim.

And, the 800 Medinese Jews beheaded by Muhammad, one by one, as he watched with his 6 year-old wife, and the rest of the Jewish community in Medina and Khaybar he and Umar murdered and expelled, leaving Medina Jew-free, all incited violence, too, right?

Had nothing to do with the Jews' rejection of Muhammad and his insane cult?

You really know nothing about Islam.

Last edited:
And, the 800 Medinese Jews beheaded by Muhammad, one by one, as he watched with his 6 year-old wife, and the rest of the Jewish community in Medina and Khaybar he and Umar murdered and expelled, leaving Medina Jew-free, all incited violence, too, right?
:lol:

Yes. Plus, the man who decided their punishment was Sa'd ibn Muadh, formerly a Jew himself. He died shortly afterward of wounds that had resulted from their treachery. 'Aishah (RA) would have been considerably older at the time... not that her age is at all relevant to the pity party you're attempting to throw for the Banu Qurayza.

In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza entered into (eventually inconclusive) negotiations with the besiegers. Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.

Whatever you say, kikester. :lol:

:lol:

Yes. Plus, the man who decided their punishment was Sa'd ibn Muadh, formerly a Jew himself. He died of wounds that resulted from their treachery shortly afterward. 'Aisha (RA) would have been considerably older at the time, not that her age is at all relevant to the pity party you're attempting to throw for the Banu Qurayza.
In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza entered into (eventually inconclusive) negotiations with the besiegers. Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.

Whatever you say, kikester. :lol:

Exactly. Go herd some camels, you ignorant sand rat.

-

The PLO was formed in 1964. What does PLO stand for?

Forum List

Back