Mystery virus spreading like wildfire across U.S. population putting people in bed for a month

I didnt say "all others" either.
Actually, you did:

"So are you saying all that scientifically proven medicine works for everyone?"

That's exactly what you tried to twist my words to mean. So, cute post and emoji, dude...
I dont see the words "all others" in that quote? :rolleyes:
Well, that's what "everyone" means, in English. What's your first language?
Well thats what "others" mean in english as well unless specified otherwise. My first language is Ebonics.

facts are conspiracies when ur an idiot.

I'M SORRY YOU ARE SOME REALLY UNIFNORMED STUPID FKS MAN HONEST TO GAWD U ARE SOME CLUELESS DILDOS.

Good grief your nucking futs!

Look, i don't profess to be a know it all here, but i do (like others) have a little experience , not tooting my horn, just drew the short straw and ending up in haz mat classes, as well as haz med and infection control classes

Yes , i'm all you get for your tax dollars out in dogpatch , deporable was popular here long before the term went viral

Fell asleep many nights trying to digest the CDC, WHO, federal register 1910-1030

that and a dime might get me a cuppa joe now

what you have here is more scare tactics, the devil is in details you just can't see

~S~

Well thats what "others" mean in english as well unless specified otherwise.
So then you just agreed that "everyone" is the same as "all others". Okay then, I guess we're done with that annoying distraction...
You never addressed your fallacy though. Your claim that "medicine" has to work on everyone is false because "medicine" doesnt always work on everyone. Some people are even allergic to it right?

Your claim that "medicine" has to work on everyone is false
I never made that claim, nor do I believe it. We just established that. You invented this universal statement, because attacking a universal statement is easier for you to do. I am not going to reward these cheap charlatan's tactics with any more responses.

Put up your evidence, or get in the corner with the homeopathic scam artists where you all belong, until you show the evidence to buy your way out. that is all.

Your claim that "medicine" has to work on everyone is false
I never made that claim, nor do I believe it. We just established that. You invented this universal statement, because attacking a universal statement is easier for you to do. I am not going to reward these cheap charlatan's tactics with any more responses.

Put up your evidence, or get in the corner with the homeopathic scam artists where you all belong, until you show the evidence to buy your way out. that is all.
All we have established is you made a claim that set a standard even scientifically proven medicine cannot adhere to. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back