Mystery virus spreading like wildfire across U.S. population putting people in bed for a month

Science clearly has no clue about certain things until suddenly it does.
Ridiculous pap....there is no "suddenly" about numerous, double blind trials. And your implication that ecinachea has not been studied is absurd. If it could be demonstrated that it has any of the effects you claim, then it would be medicine. But the facts show it has no effectiveness above placebo. So your anecdotes are worth nothing to anyone but you and homeopathic scam companies who exploit a 100 year old law to lie to people and to part gullible fools with their money.

Oh! Looks like the NWO test virus. Bastards!

If that shit kills anyone I like, I'm gonna fuck them up.

Ridiculous pap....there is no "suddenly" about numerous, double blind trials. And your implication that ecinachea has not been studied is absurd. If it could be demonstrated that it has any of the effects you claim, then it would be medicine. But the facts show it has no effectiveness above placebo. So your anecdotes are worth nothing to anyone but you and homeopathic scam companies who exploit a 100 year old law to lie to people and to part gullible fools with their money.
Sorry but youre wrong.

Echinacea for the Common Cold

"Studies have had mixed results. Extracts of echinacea do seem to have an effect on the immune system, your body's defense against germs. Research shows it increases the number of white blood cells, which fight infections. "

Sorry but youre wrong.

"Studies have had mixed results. Extracts of echinacea do seem to have an effect on the immune system, your body's defense against germs. Research shows it increases the number of white blood cells, which fight infections. "

Oh fuck! I gotta agree with Asslips. Echinacea helps to ward off bullshit.

It boosts the immune system.

Sorry but youre wrong.

Haha, all you did was just repeat a claim .in reality, the studies show that constant use of echinacea results in MORE colds and flu:

The cold facts about echinacea

And you undermine your own point, anyway. The studies of its effectiveness on alleviating cold symptoms (not preventing colds, please try to keep your facts straight) are "mixed at best". Real medicines don't produce study results that are "mixed at best". They produce a clear signal that shows us their effectiveness over placebo.

Sorry but youre wrong.

Haha, all you did was just repeat a claim .in reality, the studies show that constant use of echinacea results in MORE colds and flu:

And you undermine your own point, anyway. The studies of its effectiveness on alleviating cold symptoms (not preventing colds, please try to keep your facts straight) are "mixed at best". Real medicines don't produce study results that are "mixed at best". They produce a clear signal that shows us their effectiveness over placebo.
I wasnt part of that study. Havent had a cold in 6 years since I started taking it and I caught a cold religiously every winter when I wasnt taking it. :rolleyes:

Sorry but youre wrong.

I wasnt part of that study. Havent had a cold in 6 years since I started taking it and I caught a cold religiously every winter when I wasnt taking it. :rolleyes:
And some people claim to talk to their houseplants. But that's why we invented science:
Echinacea for Cold and Flu

Sorry but youre wrong.

And some people claim to talk to their houseplants. But that's why we invented science:

..and some people are Derp, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Asslips is not derp on this, you are. :1peleas:

He has the right idea, you do not.

Sorry but youre wrong.

Go ahead and cry like a little baby all you want...I have the science and evidence on my side...you have nothing but anecdotes... No crybaby, stomping your feet and insisting something is true does not make it so.

There is no such thing as "alternative medicine". There is only "medicine" and "not medicine".

Sorry but youre wrong.

Go ahead and cry like a little baby all you want...I have the science and evidence on my side...you have nothing but anecdotes...

You go ahead and get all the colds you want, fucktard. I haven't had one in 11 years or better. :dunno:

Your colds do not affect me in the least.

Sorry but youre wrong.

I talk to my house plants and they grow more when I do.

You go ahead and get all the colds you want, fucktard. I haven't had one in 11 years or better. :dunno:
Haha, one thing we can always count on...those swaering by scam herbal and homeopathic remedies are always happy to present their (likely exaggerated or false) personal anecdotes as if they are proof of something...that's how scams work, after all...

Sorry but youre wrong.

I talk to my house plants and they grow more when I do.

You know what, fuckstick? You should defend your position as well as I am defending your position or better.

Shoulda Coulda Woulda.

Sorry but youre wrong.

Go ahead and cry like a little baby all you want...I have the science and evidence on my side...you have nothing but anecdotes... No crybaby, stomping your feet and insisting something is true does not make it so.

There is no such thing as "alternative medicine". There is only "medicine" and "not medicine".
Disagree. If something has to be scientifically proven to work then its medicine. Things that work while not being totally approved by the "right people" are called alternative medicine.

Forum List

Back