Mystery virus spreading like wildfire across U.S. population putting people in bed for a month

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Physicians around the nation are reporting a spike in cases of people suffering from a very unusual cough. It’s caused by a virus and it’s lasting anywhere from four to six weeks – and in some cases, even longer.
"Mystery virus" spreading like wildfire across U.S. population, putting people in bed for a MONTH... is this a depopulation bioweapon experiment?

want the sources go to the article

Lets all jus say it's conspiracy since it's a not leftist approved site......will this be censored too when enough leftist fks on here report it, snitch on the fact they don't like it............

close your eyes and pretend this article isn't telling the truth , you won't get this virus.. See truth is hard to handle some have the capacity to dig deep, follow the trails and well twenty years later the truth comes out but for most dumbasses their memory is that of a gold fish ( scientific fact) oh wait facts are conspiracies when ur an idiot.

Physicians around the nation are reporting a spike in cases of people suffering from a very unusual cough. It’s caused by a virus and it’s lasting anywhere from four to six weeks – and in some cases, even longer.
"Mystery virus" spreading like wildfire across U.S. population, putting people in bed for a MONTH... is this a depopulation bioweapon experiment?

Lets all jus say it's conspiracy since it's a not leftist approved site......will this be censored too when enough leftist fks on here report it, snitch on the fact they don't like it............

close your eyes and pretend this article isn't telling the truth , you won't get this virus.. See truth is hard to handle some have the capacity to dig deep, follow the trails and well twenty years later the truth comes out but for most dumbasses their memory is that of a gold fish ( scientific fact) oh wait facts are conspiracies when ur an idiot.

Please build a wall around us and keep poisoning the public water supply to keep us safe, we're too scared to be free.

• Banned
\ upload_2019-1-13_14-57-27.png

OH WELL

Bad cough that won't quit part of winter virus going around

• Banned
OMG IT SUCH A CONSPIRACY I LOVE THE MORE FACT I HAVE OF MY SHIT HERE THE BETTER.

upload_2019-1-13_15-4-40.png

ALSO PROVIDED ON THE SITE

IT WAS AN IDEA ABOUT BEING A GAWD DAM BIO WEAPON

DO U RETARDS EVEN KNOW WTF A BIO WEAPON EVEN IS OMFG!

I'M SORRY YOU ARE SOME REALLY UNIFNORMED STUPID FKS MAN HONEST TO GAWD U ARE SOME CLUELESS DILDOS.

NOW TAKE THOSE LITTLE EYES AND NOTICE WHERE THIS IS FROM .......
Influenza virus seen as possible bioterrorism weapon

upload_2019-1-13_15-6-36.png

Please build a wall around us and keep poisoning the public water supply to keep us safe, we're too scared to be free.

Well you know how headlines tells if something is true or not. just read headlines then decide if it's true or not. Then you can have your wall LOL.

OMG IT SUCH A CONSPIRACY I LOVE THE MORE FACT I HAVE OF MY SHIT HERE THE BETTER.

View attachment 239980

I'M SORRY YOU ARE SOME REALLY UNIFNORMED STUPID FKS MAN HONEST TO GAWD U ARE SOME CLUELESS DILDOS.

View attachment 239981
From your source we find no facts, just conjecture.

Naturally, any time a new virus like this emerges seemingly out of nowhere, it’s hard not to wonder if it could be part of a depopulation bioweapon experiment.
Plant Pathology Professor Dr. Cyril Broderick has stated his belief that the Ebola virus was manufactured and then released intentionally in Africa as a weaponized virus. Other experts agreed with his theory

Plant Pathology Professor . Meanwhile, in the wake of the Zika outbreak, governments in Latin America urged women to avoid pregnancy because of the potential for birth defects.

The idea that depopulation efforts are underway is bolstered by the ongoing push toward reducing human populations in the name of somehow saving the planet from “global warming” and the testing of vaccines and experimental drugs in African nations. Influential names like Bill Gates have openly declared that reducing the human population could help “save” the planet, and The New York Times recently printed an editorial arguing that the end of humanity would actually be a good thing for the planet.

Yup, this is a conspiracy theory....big time.
By the way, that's quite a rant you have going.

View attachment 239980

View attachment 239981

Quick question Blind Whore, do YOU know what a bio weapon is? I do. Spent 20 years in the Navy, and was on the CBR decontamination teams (CBR - Chemical, Biological and Radiation warfare).

If this actually WAS a bio weapon, there would be fatalities, and it wouldn't be spread across the country, it would be concentrated in one area.

And, if you actually do take the time to build a bio weapon, it's gonna be something that kills people, not just gives them an irritating cough.

I had it last month

I put tin foil (shiny side up) all over my head and it went away

View attachment 239980

View attachment 239981

Quick question Blind Whore, do YOU know what a bio weapon is? I do. Spent 20 years in the Navy, and was on the CBR decontamination teams (CBR - Chemical, Biological and Radiation warfare).

If this actually WAS a bio weapon, there would be fatalities, and it wouldn't be spread across the country, it would be concentrated in one area.

And, if you actually do take the time to build a bio weapon, it's gonna be something that kills people, not just gives them an irritating cough.
This is just stage 1 in the conspiracy. In 3 decades they will find that the virus has become part of the human genome and will wipe everyone (and their descendants) out that has had contact with it

Look kid, let me break it down for you.

A new and little known virus is giving folks a bad cough that can last up to 6 weeks.

You were doing great with this part, a legitimate news item in a proper forum, definitely something worth discussing.

Now where you went off the edge was suggesting it was a "depopulation bioweapon". That part is at best pure conjecture and more likely just plain fantasy Mr. Jones added to keep you returning to his site.

Next time try this little test.

If it sounds like the plot of a bad sci-fi movie then check some sites that didn't just get successfully sued for pushing rabid conspiracy theories. If it's not there, its probably not true.

Hope this helps!

Crepitus.

Pfft... the only thing that's going to do for anyone is make their wallets lighter...
6th year taking these. The first time was when I had a bad cold and someone recommended them. Next day all my symptoms were gone. Havent had a cold since I started taking one a day.
Not evidence, and certainly not scientific evidence. We use science precisely to separate that sort of useless, anecdotal nonsense from truth.

Pfft... the only thing that's going to do for anyone is make their wallets lighter...
6th year taking these. The first time was when I had a bad cold and someone recommended them. Next day all my symptoms were gone. Havent had a cold since I started taking one a day.
Not evidence, and certainly not scientific evidence. We use science precisely to separate that sort of useless, anecdotal nonsense from truth.
Science clearly has no clue about certain things until suddenly it does. My grandmother was full of cures that were old "wives tales" as called by science which later suddenly became scientific findings. Before there was "scientific evidence" people used cures that worked all the time. Now if there is some scientific evidence something doesnt work then I would love to read a link on it.

Forum List

Back