Mysterious "Cow" Blast In Deep Space Discovered By NASA Telescopes

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
Do we want to find the prime cut piece? If I can't get those, then I'll settle for brisket.

Some creation scientists hypothesize the end of the world as a gamma ray blast in deep space enveloping Earth into a ball of fire when the dawn does not come.

"A brief and unusual flash spotted in the night sky on June 16, 2018, puzzled astronomers and astrophysicists across the globe. The event — called AT2018cow and nicknamed "the Cow" after the coincidental final letters in its official name — is unlike any celestial outburst ever seen before, prompting multiple theories about its source.

Over three days, the Cow produced a sudden explosion of light at least 10 times brighter than a typical supernova, and then it faded over the next few months. This unusual event occurred inside or near a star-forming galaxy known as CGCG 137-068, located about 200 million light-years away in the constellation Hercules. The Cow was first observed by the NASA-funded Asteroid Terrestrial-impact Last Alert System telescope in Hawaii."

See explanation and recreation of the blast here.
Holy Cow! Mysterious Blast Studied with NASA Telescopes

Some creation scientists hypothesize the end of the world as a gamma ray blast in deep space
And others propose everything under the Sun. what a luxury it must be to be a magical thinker, being able to cherry pick from a mountain of garbage whatever best retrofits the new facts brought to us by science. yet none of you seem to have any useful explanations, you make no scientific discoveries, and you produce exactly zero useful predictions. One can only conclude that this "creation science" of which you speak is not science at all and is utterly useless.

Some creation scientists hypothesize the end of the world as a gamma ray blast in deep space
And others propose everything under the Sun. what a luxury it must be to be a magical thinker, being able to cherry pick from a mountain of garbage whatever best retrofits the new facts brought to us by science. yet none of you seem to have any useful explanations, you make no scientific discoveries, and you produce exactly zero useful predictions. One can only conclude that this "creation science" of which you speak is not science at all and is utterly useless.

It's the Bible theory and the Biblical prophecies have all came true. Can I help it if you don't believe for example, in a global flood, when the evidence is there?

The Bible teaches that the flood fully restructured the earth. "The world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished" 2 Peter 3:6. It is gone forever. The earth of today was radically altered by that global flood. Mt. Everest has clam fossils at its summit. It goes to show that the waters rose above the mountain, but it was able to to because the Himalayan mountain ranges weren't as developed then. It's not uniformitarianism as you would believe.

My point is it's not I who theorized this. So what caused this blast? It's some gigantic catastrophe if you were caught up in it. I think we can find out what happened in due time. Secular scientists like to point out how giant asteroids come close to Earth relatively speaking and think one of them could hit Earth and cause a global catastrophe. Why do you believe that when the chances are slim?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back