My wife is playing the card she always promised she would. The threats that kept me from calling police in the first place.

I own the home with her, I want it sold. I want the money for my retirement and the rest to move with my dog. When I offered to help her move her belongings she suddenly wasn't so interested in selling "ASAP" as she once told me.

This is the objective, to steal my home, by any means necessary. She has warned me multiple times of this, in the most fierce manner in some instances.
Consult a lawyer. Like tomorrow.

This is what happens in a system in which police have far too much power and the nepotism reinforces this power without accountability. Her cousin wanted to be a cop, graduated Police Foundations, beat her bf publicly and was given a Peace Bond, I don't expect that such situations should end in charges, but you can bet if the roles were reversed... I am confident the police were helping my wife from the beginning as she feigns being the victim, with their support to some degree I am sure.

This is a major problem in Ontario for certain and it has destroyed our competitiveness and social fabric, all to feed a justice system. Surely the police know the truth, but their loyalties do not lie with fidelity of this truth, the objective has been to get me for so long even allowing me to be abused in my home in the worst way for a very long time as I was left without any options.

Yes, I could be wrong, but my instincts are fairly accurate in these instance, just as i called out guys like Donald H fairly early. After so many rodeos, you can ascertain the signs.
Fire the wife! Get 5 acres with well, electrical power, rent a porta-potty & install one or two of the below if U can afford it.

You'll need to dig then pour a hardstand for both the front landing gear as well for the rear wheels. The THERMO KING refer units can cool a 53' reefer trailer down to 68 degrees in just a few minutes even on the hottest of days & are thermostatically controlled. There is usually a 50 gal tank under the refers bellies for diesel fuel for the diesel engine that runs the refer unit. You can finish out the interior to what ever fits your needs;

So why didn't he leave?
Leave the home I own with her to go where? With what money?

One of the first reactions I received from a woman when I told her that people said this to me is, 'its easy for someone outside the situation to say this'.

Did you know a 1 bedroom apt. in Toronto is an AVERAGE of $2500 a month? I was trapped here, just as the abusers wanted it.

I found out that my wife is ALSO in the Witness Assistance program. The womsn who abused me for over a decade. So these criminals are going to go after me just as she promised they would. It is going to be a very revealing trial...

I found out that my wife is ALSO in the Witness Assistance program. The womsn who abused me for over a decade. So these criminals are going to go after me just as she promised they would. It is going to be a very revealing trial...
She henpecked you into submission. You are stuck.

Forum List

Back