My wife is demanding I get rid of my guns

i think that its Marion that says it best . He has his guns and his wife has her shoes , whats to discuss is my thinking .

It seems to me that if my spouse suddenly told me to get rid of all my dogs because they were "dangerous" though they never hurt so much as a mouse. Nonetheless, because of this DEMAND, I dropped them off with someone- makes as much sense as what the OP has done.

We just moved to a much bigger place, we got a home security system and and now with the move she is demanding I get rid of my guns.

I am not a gun nut, but I do have 3 guns.
(1) Saigon 12: Semi auto shotgun.
Awesome gun and tons kid fun. I have a 20 round barrel. I barely use it though. It is my fall of civilization gun.

(2) Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 cal: This sucker is a hand canon. Fun to shoot, but hard to aim and ammo is ungodly expensive. Yes I bought it because it was Israeli made.

(3) Springfield XDM 9mm: I love this gun and the one I take to the shooting range by far the most. 19+1 is a lot bullets.

That is it. That is all I have. I keep them in a locked safe in the basement. Yes libs it won’t help me for self-defense.

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Sheeeeiiiiiiiit...women. Why did we give them the right to vote again?

WHY NO GUN VIOLENCE AT MY PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE?

Regarding America's Culture of Gun Violence that did not exist when I was a kid in the 60-70s attending a Long Island, NY public high school with a shooting team that practiced their shooting skills and competed against other public school shooting teams in the gun/rifle range located in our school's basement.

I am curious to learn who is RESPONSIBLE for raising, nurturing & socializing perfectly HEALTHY American newborns maturing into depressed, sometimes violent, suicidal, homicidal teen and adult citizens largely lacking compassion, empathy & respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors?

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy EVERYBODY" ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Richard Kuklinsky

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE" ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur

"I would have never been able to do this [violence research] work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, Professor Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D
___
FINALLY, Oprah Winfrey Addresses America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS

May I share medical knowledge about America's expanding "Public Health Crisis" Oprah Winfrey states she recently became aware of?

"Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

GUNVIOLENCERichardKu.jpg

We just moved to a much bigger place, we got a home security system and and now with the move she is demanding I get rid of my guns.

Awesome gun and tons kid fun. I have a 20 round barrel. I barely use it though. It is my fall of civilization gun.

(2) Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 cal: This sucker is a hand canon. Fun to shoot, but hard to aim and ammo is ungodly expensive. Yes I bought it because it was Israeli made.

(3) Springfield XDM 9mm: I love this gun and the one I take to the shooting range by far the most. 19+1 is a lot bullets.

That is it. That is all I have. I keep them in a locked safe in the basement. Yes libs it won’t help me for self-defense.

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns!

A 20-round barrel?

Did you ask her what happens when the government comes for you?

Gotta bunch of shotguns, black powders , bolt actions w/3-9 for hunting

i don't see how they affect my now & then liberal views

but who knows right?

maybe i'll be handing the next boone & crockett buck a blindfold & last ciggy?

~S~

I caved. Dropped my guns off at my buddies place last weekend.

Side note: Note it never got even close to this point, I just thought it was interesting. I talked to a cop buddy of mine and he stated that if she called the police (which she has’t threatened nor do I think she will do) and tells them she feels threatened they can confiscate my guns and remove me from the house.

I see why, but still messed up!

I would have sold the house and divorced her.

My wife and I both have an agreement. We can discuss anything, but neither one of us makes demands of the other.

Ever.

its just the PRINCIPLE for me . As already said , she has her Shoes and i have my stuff .

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns

Tell her you will get rid of your firearms if you get to buy the boat you want.
Buy an awesome boat and then renege on getting rid of the firearms.

If she leaves you ... You'll have the guns and the boat.

Tell her you will get rid of your firearms if you get to buy the boat you want.
Buy an awesome boat and then renege on getting rid of the firearms.

If she leaves you ... You'll have the guns and the boat.

I think that is half of a boat and half of the guns.

A 20-round barrel?

Yep! It is fun gun to shoot. Heavy thought!

Forum List

Back