My wife is demanding I get rid of my guns

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
We just moved to a much bigger place, we got a home security system and and now with the move she is demanding I get rid of my guns.

I am not a gun nut, but I do have 3 guns.
(1) Saigon 12: Semi auto shotgun.
Awesome gun and tons kid fun. I have a 20 round barrel. I barely use it though. It is my fall of civilization gun.

(2) Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 cal: This sucker is a hand canon. Fun to shoot, but hard to aim and ammo is ungodly expensive. Yes I bought it because it was Israeli made.

(3) Springfield XDM 9mm: I love this gun and the one I take to the shooting range by far the most. 19+1 is a lot bullets.

That is it. That is all I have. I keep them in a locked safe in the basement. Yes libs it won’t help me for self-defense.

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I mean, I’m a liberal. I’d want to know why she feels that way.

My daughter and her husband are responsible gun owners.

What? You guys moved to a new place with a security system and suddenly your wife DEMANDS you give up your guns? What aren't you telling us?

what the hell is wrong with people....easter dinner my husband tells son and his g/f that they are part of the 'gun culture' and was surprised they got upset...he seems to be blaming me for the sons interest in guns..which is odd considering his has his own guns...i am bored with both sides and the inability to have a sane discussion about the topic

My wife wants me to buy her a new handgun

She's not just good looking but she's smart

Last edited:
We just moved to a much bigger place, we got a home security system and and now with the move she is demanding I get rid of my guns.

I am not a gun nut, but I do have 3 guns.
(1) Saigon 12: Semi auto shotgun.
Awesome gun and tons kid fun. I have a 20 round barrel. I barely use it though. It is my fall of civilization gun.

(2) Desert Eagle Mark XIX .50 cal: This sucker is a hand canon. Fun to shoot, but hard to aim and ammo is ungodly expensive. Yes I bought it because it was Israeli made.

(3) Springfield XDM 9mm: I love this gun and the one I take to the shooting range by far the most. 19+1 is a lot bullets.

That is it. That is all I have. I keep them in a locked safe in the basement. Yes libs it won’t help me for self-defense.

While I fancy myself as a conservative, she is a liberal. No pun intended but I am holding my guns!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Good on you. Stand your ground, no pun intended

My wife wants me to buy her a new handgun

She's not just gook looking but she's smart
sexy-girl-gun-red-bikini.jpg
and she's quits the snappy dresser as well

Just tell her that the guns are important to you and that you are not going to get rid of them. Subject close.

She'll get over it.

Forum List

Back