Where did we hear this before.... YouTube Shooter Was Interviewed by Police

Will you be the next victim of a liberal shooter?

• Hell yes, Guns are bad and need to be taken from Law abiding citizens, and i want to be shot.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck no, i carry, just so bitches like the vegan PETA lover can be put down before me.

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
YouTube Shooter Was Interviewed by Police and Was Let Go Before the Attack
“Our officers made contact with the woman after the license plate of her vehicle matched that of a missing person out of Southern California,” Mountain View Police spokeswoman Katie Nelson told Mercury News. “The woman confirmed her identity to us and answered subsequent questions. At the conclusion of our discussion, her family was notified that she had been located.”
Just like with Broward County Police, they found the person, yet did nothing to make sure the person couldn't harm others. And we have moronic politicians voting to take guns away from Law Abiding Citizens.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

But these people should protect us. They should decide if we have guns or not
HOLY FUCK

From what I understand, the police were looking for her because she was missing. Yes, someone in her family said she was a danger. Jeez, can you imagine how many calls like that the police get in a day? Thanksgiving and then fill the jails?

If she didn't break a law, does not present a verifiable threat, or a medical professional won't sign the paperwork, she is a free citizen. That is how it works.

From what I understand, the police were looking for her because she was missing. Yes, someone in her family said she was a danger. Jeez, can you imagine how many calls like that the police get in a day? Thanksgiving and then fill the jails?

If she didn't break a law, does not present a verifiable threat, or a medical professional won't sign the paperwork, she is a free citizen. That is how it works.
So your solution to stop the violence, is to have all guns taken away? And rely on the police and FBI to do their job?

So your solution to stop the violence, is to have all guns taken away? And rely on the police and FBI to do their job?

Where did I say anything about taking all the guns away? Stop making shit up.

But the answer is certainly not retroactively deciding someone should have been arrested when they had committed no crime.

But the answer is certainly not retroactively deciding someone should have been arrested when they had committed no crime.
So we have children being executed at schools because 39 times some liberal perp was reported for being retarded, yet nothing was done. Isnt that collateral damage?

So we have children being executed at schools because 39 times some liberal perp was reported for being retarded, yet nothing was done. Isnt that collateral damage?

Are we talking about the YouTube shooting or the Parkland shooting? You seem to be bouncing around a little.

Are we talking about the YouTube shooting or the Parkland shooting? You seem to be bouncing around a little.
Both times the police have been alerted to possible trouble, yes at Parkland and YouTube. Both times nothing was done. Is it really that hard to understand the title of the post?

Both times the police have been alerted to possible trouble, yes at Parkland and YouTube. Both times nothing was done. Is it really that hard to understand the title of the post?

The Parkland shooter had a long history of violence. The YouTube loon didn't. The YouTube loon was seen as mouthing off about a corporate entity shutting her down. If she believed her cause was important, and YouTube was her main way of spreading her message, it would have made sense that she made some noise. That is how things get done. But the step from making noise to shooting at employees is the problem.

But, in reality, until someone breaks a law, there is not much to be done. Do you want preemptive arrests every time someone is accused of something, with no history or evidence of violence?

Forum List

Back