My Solution to Address North Korea Provocations

If it;s a matter of giving things to our enemies, Trump is the one asking for a list of things he can give Russia. No reason to believe he wouldn't give the same stuff to Korea if they agreed to do a few business deals with him.
A Trump-Putin meeting is happening next week in Germany
Report: Trump Wants List of 'Deliverables' to Offer Putin
Yeah.....Trump is also taking millions in donations from Russian interests and getting a cool mil for giving a speech.....just lke Hillary...

You idiots will believe anything the fake news tells you.

I'll wait until after the investigation to decide how much Trump is getting from Russia, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot.
CNN already admitted that the Russian collusion story was fake news.

Wake the fuck up.

No. They did not.
Yes they did. They got it all on video...
link?

Yeah.....Trump is also taking millions in donations from Russian interests and getting a cool mil for giving a speech.....just lke Hillary...

You idiots will believe anything the fake news tells you.

I'll wait until after the investigation to decide how much Trump is getting from Russia, but I'm pretty sure it's a lot.

Wake the fuck up.

No. They did not.
link?
How about several links???

CNN Admits They Spread Fake News – Forced To APOLOGIZE
Posted By xbn-news on June 27, 2017

cnn-fake-news-696x366.jpg

CNN has spent the last few months blatantly spreading fake news about Donald Trump in the hopes of taking him down. Despite this, CNN has always claimed to be unbiased and has denied spinning fake news against Trump in any way.

Now, however, CNN has finally been forced to admit that they are spreading fake news about the president.

Conservative Fighters reported that CNN was forced to issue an apology after spreading fake news as they tried to connect some Trump associates to Russia. When it was confirmed that the story was indeed fake, CNN had to issue an apology with their tails between their legs.

“On June 22, 2017, CNN.com published a story connecting Anthony Scaramucci with investigations into the Russian Direct Investment Fund,” CNN said in their retraction. “That story did not meet CNN’s editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci.”

CNN also removed the original report from their website in the hopes that people won’t be able to see how far they go in their quest to spread lies. Here’s that full report from CNN:

Senate investigators are examining the activities of a little-known $10-billion Russian investment fund whose chief executive met with a member of President Donald Trump’s transition team four days before Trump’s inauguration, a congressional source told CNN.

The source said the Senate intelligence committee is investigating the Russian fund in connection with its examination of discussions between White House adviser Jared Kushner and the head of a prominent Russian bank. The bank, Vnesheconombank, or VEB, oversees the fund, which has ties to several Trump advisers. Both the bank and the fund have been covered since 2014 by sanctions restricting U.S. business dealings.

Separately, the Treasury Department has been looking into the Jan. 16 meeting between the fund’s chief executive and Anthony Scaramucci, a member of the transition team’s executive committee and a fundraiser and adviser for Trump’s presidential campaign, according to a Jan. 30 letter from Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

Two Democratic senators asked Treasury to investigate whether Scaramucci promised to lift sanctions — a policy shift that would help the fund attract more international investment to Russia.

The inquiries draw attention to the Russian Direct Investment Fund, a government investment arm that has helped top U.S. private-equity firms invest in Russia and that was advised by Stephen Schwarzman, who is now chairman of Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum, an advisory group of business leaders.

Schwarzman, chief executive officer of Blackstone Group, was named in 2011 to the fund’s International Advisory Board along with other leaders of major equity companies and sovereigh-wealth funds who reviewed the fund’s operations, plans and potential investments. Schwarzman declined to comment. A source close to him said Schwarzman has not spoken to anyone on the fund “for some time.”

IMO, the time for diplomacy is over. The little pinhead wants to nuke us. I want us to eliminate him first, one way or the other

-Geaux

Wake the fuck up.

No. They did not.
link?

CNN has spent the last few months blatantly spreading fake news about Donald Trump in the hopes of taking him down. Despite this, CNN has always claimed to be unbiased and has denied spinning fake news against Trump in any way.

Now, however, CNN has finally been forced to admit that they are spreading fake news about the president.

Conservative Fighters reported that CNN was forced to issue an apology after spreading fake news as they tried to connect some Trump associates to Russia. When it was confirmed that the story was indeed fake, CNN had to issue an apology with their tails between their legs.

“On June 22, 2017, CNN.com published a story connecting Anthony Scaramucci with investigations into the Russian Direct Investment Fund,” CNN said in their retraction. “That story did not meet CNN’s editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci.”

CNN also removed the original report from their website in the hopes that people won’t be able to see how far they go in their quest to spread lies. Here’s that full report from CNN:

Senate investigators are examining the activities of a little-known $10-billion Russian investment fund whose chief executive met with a member of President Donald Trump’s transition team four days before Trump’s inauguration, a congressional source told CNN.

The source said the Senate intelligence committee is investigating the Russian fund in connection with its examination of discussions between White House adviser Jared Kushner and the head of a prominent Russian bank. The bank, Vnesheconombank, or VEB, oversees the fund, which has ties to several Trump advisers. Both the bank and the fund have been covered since 2014 by sanctions restricting U.S. business dealings.

Separately, the Treasury Department has been looking into the Jan. 16 meeting between the fund’s chief executive and Anthony Scaramucci, a member of the transition team’s executive committee and a fundraiser and adviser for Trump’s presidential campaign, according to a Jan. 30 letter from Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

Two Democratic senators asked Treasury to investigate whether Scaramucci promised to lift sanctions — a policy shift that would help the fund attract more international investment to Russia.

The inquiries draw attention to the Russian Direct Investment Fund, a government investment arm that has helped top U.S. private-equity firms invest in Russia and that was advised by Stephen Schwarzman, who is now chairman of Trump’s Strategic and Policy Forum, an advisory group of business leaders.

Schwarzman, chief executive officer of Blackstone Group, was named in 2011 to the fund’s International Advisory Board along with other leaders of major equity companies and sovereigh-wealth funds who reviewed the fund’s operations, plans and potential investments. Schwarzman declined to comment. A source close to him said Schwarzman has not spoken to anyone on the fund “for some time.”

Where do you come up with all these fake assed sites? I asked for a credible source, and you come up with bullshit and a photoshopped picture. Your goofy clams are bullshit, your goofy links are bullshit, damn near everything you post is bullshit.

Wake the fuck up.

No. They did not.
link?

Look at that! They issued a correction to a single story! And you made it into a wholesale admission that every story about Russian collusion is all fake.

Who expected you to do that?

IMO, the time for diplomacy is over. The little pinhead wants to nuke us. I want us to eliminate him first, one way or the other
The fat kid (probably) knows that South Korea & Japan are his best leverage, and he'd be right. I'd be VERY curious to know what back-channel conversations are going on between us and China on this right now. Assuming that we've thought to do that. I'd also wonder if there's some way South Korea & Japan could get involved.

Come to think of it, that could be an interest ploy: Having a very un-secret special security meeting between us, South Korea and Japan.

I am definitely am not willing to take a nuke on the chin within the United States

-Geaux

So why does North Korea want to nuke the US? Why not Mexico? Why not Australia? Why the US?

Maybe this is a lesson for America to learn, if you don't go around annoying people, then they won't want to nuke you.

Anyway, North Korea almost certainly wants nukes to stop the US having the capabilities to invade North Korea.

Move to NK commie lover. Kim would welcome you

-Geaux
Which countries will go to war with Trump?

Get your popcorn and wait. Your POTUS has this handled

-Geaux
I don't know how you can be so cocky after Iraq. And back then the rest of the world had our backs. Now it's us alone vs Russia, mexico, Cuba, china, North Korea and middle East.

How will they divide the USA after they defeat us? Will they drag Trump out of a fox hole like Saddam? Track down Trump's two boys like Saddam boys?

I can imagine ISIS sleeper cells, a million asian illegals, mexicans could be living among us we wouldn't know until d day

The US Government has not fought a war with the intention of winning since 1945.

However, we will never be beaten. We would destroy the entire planet before we would surrender, and we have the means to do it many times over. This is standard policy.

So why does North Korea want to nuke the US? Why not Mexico? Why not Australia? Why the US?

Maybe this is a lesson for America to learn, if you don't go around annoying people, then they won't want to nuke you.

Anyway, North Korea almost certainly wants nukes to stop the US having the capabilities to invade North Korea.

-Geaux

-Geaux
I don't know how you can be so cocky after Iraq. And back then the rest of the world had our backs. Now it's us alone vs Russia, mexico, Cuba, china, North Korea and middle East.

How will they divide the USA after they defeat us? Will they drag Trump out of a fox hole like Saddam? Track down Trump's two boys like Saddam boys?

I can imagine ISIS sleeper cells, a million asian illegals, mexicans could be living among us we wouldn't know until d day

The US Government has not fought a war with the intention of winning since 1945.

However, we will never be beaten. We would destroy the entire planet before we would surrender, and we have the means to do it many times over. This is standard policy.

If they invade us what are we going to do? Drop a bomb on ourselves?

From out of the sky, Soviet, Nicaraguan, and Cuban troops begin landing on the football field of a Colorado high school. In seconds, the paratroopers have attacked the school and sent a group of teenagers fleeing into the mountains. Armed only with hunting rifles, pistols, and bows and arrows, the teens struggle to survive the bitter winter and the Soviet KGB patrols hunting for them. Eventually, trouble arises when they kill a group of Soviet soldiers on patrol in the highlands. Soon they will wage their own guerrilla warfare against the invading Soviet troops-under the banner of 'Wolverines!'

This could be us in 2 years. Are you prepared? Stupid fucking conservatives are going to lead us to armageddon.

-Geaux

-Geaux

From out of the sky, Soviet, Nicaraguan, and Cuban troops begin landing on the football field of a Colorado high school. In seconds, the paratroopers have attacked the school and sent a group of teenagers fleeing into the mountains. Armed only with hunting rifles, pistols, and bows and arrows, the teens struggle to survive the bitter winter and the Soviet KGB patrols hunting for them. Eventually, trouble arises when they kill a group of Soviet soldiers on patrol in the highlands. Soon they will wage their own guerrilla warfare against the invading Soviet troops-under the banner of 'Wolverines!'

This could be us in 2 years. Are you prepared? Stupid fucking conservatives are going to lead us to armageddon.

How silly. I saw that movie. It was sort of entertaining, though not realistic in any sense.

"You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

There is a dispute as to whether the quote is legitimate, but the gist of it is certainly true.

-Geaux

How silly. I saw that movie. It was sort of entertaining, though not realistic in any sense.

"You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

There is a dispute as to whether the quote is legitimate, but the gist of it is certainly true.

I think you are overestimating our toughness and I'm sure at one time Romans or Brits or Ottomans said the same thing about their empires.

If I could think of the last war Republicans fought brilliantly I'd have a little confidence but we haven't fought a good fight since WW2. Every conflict since then dragged on and we didn't win. Didn't win in Korea, Nam, Iraq or Afganistan. The one we won was when Clinton invaded Kosovo. It was quick and no American casualties. What a great man he was. But Republicans tend to bite off more then they can choose. Then they'll deny they caused the instability. They'll say it was Clinton or Obama.

I don't remember being afraid we were going to war on Clinton's watch or Obama's. I wasn't afraid of the Russians, Chinese, Iranians or North Koreans. All of the sudden I'm scared. That's because Republicans suck at this.

-Geaux

I think you are overestimating our toughness and I'm sure at one time Romans or Brits or Ottomans said the same thing about their empires.

Not at all. Surely, you know how crazy Americans can get when released from their incessant politeness.. Also, any nation attempting to invade would likely have no country to return to following their defeat.

So, are you willing to go to war with China? Yes or no would do, but an explanation of why, would do better.

I am definitely am not willing to take a nuke on the chin within the United States

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You haven't been paying attention.

The only thing Donnie Two Scoops can handle is chocolate cake and ice cream.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

-Geaux

They may have. The difference is we have the power to destroy the planet in about 20 minutes.

They may have. The difference is we have the power to destroy the planet in about 20 minutes.

So what? So does Russia and China.

Yes they do. It is equally unlikely they would be invaded.

So, are you willing to go to war with China? Yes or no would do, but an explanation of why, would do better.

-Geaux

-Geaux

China doesn't want war, yet. It's not ready, but it would fight if it had to, and North Korea is right on its border, it's a long way from the US.
Yep.
There is a little matter that most people are unaware or choose to forget. There is mutual defense treaty that is still in effect between China and North Korea. Article 2 of the treaty declares the two nations guarantee to adopt immediately all necessary measures to oppose any country or coalition of countries that might attack either nation. US options are very limited. In the end, the US and South Korea will have to recognize North Korea officially. Or as our great clown in the white house says, we will play nice with them.

I hate to say it, but there is no other good alternative. Even a surgical strike against NK, would almost certainly be met with a military response that would force us to into a full blown war.

Sino-North Korean Mutual Aid and Cooperation Friendship Treaty - Wikipedia

-Geaux

-Geaux

China doesn't want war, yet. It's not ready, but it would fight if it had to, and North Korea is right on its border, it's a long way from the US.
Yep.
There is a little matter that most people are unaware or choose to forget. There is mutual defense treaty that is still in effect between China and North Korea. Article 2 of the treaty declares the two nations guarantee to adopt immediately all necessary measures to oppose any country or coalition of countries that might attack either nation. US options are very limited. In the end, the US and South Korea will have to recognize North Korea officially. Or as our great clown in the white house says, we will play nice with them.

I hate to say it, but there is no other good alternative. Even a surgical strike against NK, would almost certainly be met with a military response that would force us to into a full blown war.

Sino-North Korean Mutual Aid and Cooperation Friendship Treaty - Wikipedia

So Obama and Clinton did the right thing and that was nothing? I thought so. And let Kim Jung have a nuke. He won't dare use it on us. Neither would Iran. So who are we to tell them they can't have nukes?

I think trying to prevent them from having nukes is one day to start ww3. But what if we just gave North Korea a nuke? What would they do with it? NOTHING!!! Just like everyone else that has a nuke does nothing with them for christ sakes.

Anyways, Republicans will lead us to war. How many Trump supporters kids will end up dying on the battle field for this decision?

Now you see why North Korea and Iran want nukes? Have one and no one fucks with you.

Now you see why North Korea and Iran want nukes? Have one and no one fucks with you.

Yes, but we don't want them to have nukes. Barring behavioral changes, they will ultimately be fucked with.

Forum List

Back