My solution for illegal immigration

t80tank

Rookie
Aug 9, 2004
The situation with the Mexican border is a very serious economic and security situation that must be taken care of. The problem is to do so without isolating the Hispanic vote which votes 40% republican. Here's my plan for this situation

1) Shut down the border with fences, guard towers, and national guard troops.

2) Gather up all the illegals who commited crimes after coming into the US, and ship them out.

3) Grant the ones who came here to work earned citizenship if they want it. If they dont want it, make them go home and apply for the next step.

4) Initiate a guest worker program but limit how many can come here per year.

If we just gather up and kick out all of the illegals after shutting down the democrats and media will initiate a campaign calling us racist, which would likely cause us to lose the hispanic vote which would make it very hard for us to maintain a majority, and regain it. Need to be very careful with what we do.

The situation with the Mexican border is a very serious economic and security situation that must be taken care of. The problem is to do so without isolating the Hispanic vote which votes 40% republican. Here's my plan for this situation

1) Shut down the border with fences, guard towers, and national guard troops.

2) Gather up all the illegals who commited crimes after coming into the US, and ship them out.

3) Grant the ones who came here to work earned citizenship if they want it. If they dont want it, make them go home and apply for the next step.

4) Initiate a guest worker program but limit how many can come here per year.

If we just gather up and kick out all of the illegals after shutting down the democrats and media will initiate a campaign calling us racist, which would likely cause us to lose the hispanic vote which would make it very hard for us to maintain a majority, and regain it. Need to be very careful with what we do.
If verifiable, I could live with a version of this. As long as the borders were secure, so there would be NO REPEATS!

Forum List

Back