My response to Sheriff Knezovich:

Second silliest post of the day; "It has everything to do with an international agenda to usurp the Constitution of the United States, be it a non-violent usurpation (a flood of immigration erasing the borders) or a violent seizure and abolition of the Constitution."

Are you suggesting that we're in good times? I'm sure Bammy's Wall Street Bailouts were perfectly fine by you.
Beat the alternative.....Depression

A depression would have been preferable to the hyperinflation we are now going to get enjoy thanks to the flagrant spending.

Cons have been threatening hyperinflation for six years now....any day now...any day
Meanwhile the dollar is strong, interest rates are low and GDP is strong

Second silliest post of the day; "It has everything to do with an international agenda to usurp the Constitution of the United States, be it a non-violent usurpation (a flood of immigration erasing the borders) or a violent seizure and abolition of the Constitution."

Are you suggesting that we're in good times? I'm sure Bammy's Wall Street Bailouts were perfectly fine by you.
Beat the alternative.....Depression

A depression would have been preferable to the hyperinflation we are now going to get enjoy thanks to the flagrant spending.

Cons have been threatening hyperinflation for six years now....any day now...any day
Meanwhile the dollar is strong, interest rates are low and GDP is strong

And that's the way it is...until the bubble pops.

Forum List

Back