My response to Sheriff Knezovich:

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Based on his response (see video):

Sheriff Knezovich, do you feel the same about the daily hate mongers and race merchants like Sharpton that breed hourly violence against police?

Sheriff Knezovich also failed to mention the that Bundy Ranch Militias expelled those two terrorists from the Ranch because they were identified (immediately) as plants (and those same two plants also got a CNN interview).

Sheriff Knezovich, you are correct that America is polarized, but that has nothing to do with Alex Jones. Nor does it have to do with you or the local cop on the street. It has everything to do with an international agenda to usurp the Constitution of the United States, be it a non-violent usurpation (a flood of immigration erasing the borders) or a violent seizure and abolition of the Constitution.

The reason why we're alarmed when a local cop (who was a retired veteran) makes such a declaration, is because "The Problem" can only be enforced by the local cops on the street. Although you yourselves may not be the masterminds behind this Constitutional Insurrection, you are the Soldiers that shall (and are) spearheading it.

If you're not Soldiers, then why do you have MRAPs? I

However, I sincerely believe that you aren't aware that you're a Soldier, I think you meant everything you said in this video. And I find your oblivious state of innocence more frightening than Bush's/Obama's focused (occultic) state of treachery.

If you do realize that you are indeed Soldiers, than consider the Third Amendment of the United States Constitution:
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

After reading the Third Amendment, it should as no surprise that a citizen journalist is accusing you of desensitizing the public to Martial Law, starting with the brainwashing of children. All of the Founding Fathers (who rarely agreed on anything) would unanimously condemn the militarized police forces today. If this any different than the environment that preceded the Boston Massacre?

I actually wanted to give you a thumbs up in some places, but your [innocent] ignorance displayed in other parts of the video prevents me from doing so.

And ponder this:
How can Alex Jones, Constitutionalists, Libertarians, or other similar groups be the CAUSE of a "polarized America'? How can you possibly blame us? We haven't held any positions of power or political offices in more than a CENTURY.

Look to those who have held the reigns for the past 100+ years --- Democrats and Republicans. Therein lies the reason for such deep polarization. No matter which party takes power on Election, the results are the same: Decay

Last edited:
Second silliest post of the day; "It has everything to do with an international agenda to usurp the Constitution of the United States, be it a non-violent usurpation (a flood of immigration erasing the borders) or a violent seizure and abolition of the Constitution."

Second silliest post of the day; "It has everything to do with an international agenda to usurp the Constitution of the United States, be it a non-violent usurpation (a flood of immigration erasing the borders) or a violent seizure and abolition of the Constitution."

Are you suggesting that we're in good times? I'm sure Bammy's Wall Street Bailouts were perfectly fine by you.

Are you suggesting that we're in good times? I'm sure Bammy's Wall Street Bailouts were perfectly fine by you.
Beat the alternative.....Depression

Depression for the criminals that fund Democrats and Republicans?

Alex Jones is the epitome what is wrong with the far right and libertarian extremists.

Yet you guys blasted W for being a wall street president. Hypocritical idiots.

Ooooobbbbbbaaaaaammmmmaaaaa

Bbbbbooooooooooosssssssshhhhhh

Yes, you are on the far right as are they on the far left.

That's why the American middle through the extremists on the left and on the right out of power.

A depression would have been preferable to the hyperinflation we are now going to get enjoy thanks to the flagrant spending.

Ooooobbbbbbaaaaaammmmmaaaaa

Bbbbbooooooooooosssssssshhhhhh

Yes, you are on the far right as are they on the far left.

That's why the American middle through the extremists on the left and on the right out of power.

Says the far left drone trying once again to cover the fact of how left they are.

The answer is to never vote far left, yet you did it twice..

Kosh continues to lie. The far right extremists will never have power in the GOP again. You have yourselves to blame for that.

A depression would have been preferable to the hyperinflation we are now going to get enjoy thanks to the flagrant spending.

It's you right to have an opinion, no matter how silly it is.

The devaluation of ruble will seriously injure Russia's economy.

There will be no hyper inflation.

I never blasted Bush for being a Wall Street President
I blamed him for abandoning the war on terror, invading Iraq, engaging in torture and standing by as the economy crashed

Forum List

Back