My reputation proceeds me

Excellent. A healthy dose of belligerence is needed every once in a while. Regretfully I recently receiving an infraction on my old home, the first one I have received in my 3 year history on debate sites. Oh I well deserved it, but I realized that perhaps it was time for me to move on if I were becoming so hostile it was taking me to the extreme of running foul of rules.

Although I will be one of the most controversial members you'll ever have here, it's not because I break rules. I am quite well behaved.

So you're boring and just giving us a heads up.

and :welcome:

I have found myself in need of a new political forum. My other one has been bought out and I quite dislike the changes that are taking place. Some of you may recognize the name, and remember that I abhor political dogma and refuse to ascribe labels to my political leanings.

Anyway, greetings to my new forum and I hope to begin anew with fresh perspectives on the tragic theater that is world politics (and humanity itself, if truth be told)
Welcome to USMB, DarkLion. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I have found myself in need of a new political forum. My other one has been bought out and I quite dislike the changes that are taking place. Some of you may recognize the name, and remember that I abhor political dogma and refuse to ascribe labels to my political leanings.

Anyway, greetings to my new forum and I hope to begin anew with fresh perspectives on the tragic theater that is world politics (and humanity itself, if truth be told)

Any enemy of labels is a kindred spirit of mine. Welcome.

Other than that I'd just like to note that E♭m is only a cool key if you're a wind player. Take that however you like. :eusa_whistle:

I never heard of you either.........But

images

Welcome Dark Lion!

We have snacks in the cooler down the hall.

Pay no attention to the signs threatening death, demolition, dismemberment or spontaneous combustion. :)

Didn't Geoorge Harrison use e flat?

If you mean "Piggies", that's A flat. I know this from bitter experience*.

(*just for the record, I was right; the guitar player was wrong. I had brought a viola deliberately tuned down a half step, and he forgets his capo. There went that...)

Last edited:
Welcome

Well you're obviously some kind of a legend in your own mind.. whatever snaps your carrot..

Welcome..

Oh, I'm legendary all right, just ask anyone who ever posted on Politicsforum or Politicalhotwire from 2010 to about mid 2012

You resurrect a month old intro thread to take a jab at me? LOL, some people have too much time on their hands :cool:

Excellent. A healthy dose of belligerence is needed every once in a while. Regretfully I recently receiving an infraction on my old home, the first one I have received in my 3 year history on debate sites. Oh I well deserved it, but I realized that perhaps it was time for me to move on if I were becoming so hostile it was taking me to the extreme of running foul of rules.

Although I will be one of the most controversial members you'll ever have here, it's not because I break rules. I am quite well behaved.

The ultra-conservative Wisconsin based site, or the West Virginian site?

Oh...never mind

Forum List

Back