My reputation proceeds me

DarkLion

Rookie
Apr 7, 2013
I have found myself in need of a new political forum. My other one has been bought out and I quite dislike the changes that are taking place. Some of you may recognize the name, and remember that I abhor political dogma and refuse to ascribe labels to my political leanings.

Anyway, greetings to my new forum and I hope to begin anew with fresh perspectives on the tragic theater that is world politics (and humanity itself, if truth be told)

I have found myself in need of a new political forum. My other one has been bought out and I quite dislike the changes that are taking place. Some of you may recognize the name, and remember that I abhor political dogma and refuse to ascribe labels to my political leanings.

Anyway, greetings to my new forum and I hope to begin anew with fresh perspectives on the tragic theater that is world politics (and humanity itself, if truth be told)

You should fit right in around here.. There has been some changes around here also but I haven't noticed much change, many members are just as belligerent as always and the others have a reasonable debate forum.

btw..Your post is the extent of your popularity for me...

Welcome...:thup:

• Banned
Excellent. A healthy dose of belligerence is needed every once in a while. Regretfully I recently receiving an infraction on my old home, the first one I have received in my 3 year history on debate sites. Oh I well deserved it, but I realized that perhaps it was time for me to move on if I were becoming so hostile it was taking me to the extreme of running foul of rules.

Although I will be one of the most controversial members you'll ever have here, it's not because I break rules. I am quite well behaved.

• Banned
Eh, not really, because I don't put a label on them. But if I were to try to establish a rapport on it, I'd say that when it comes to the environment I make Al Gore and Ralph Nader look like neo-cons and when it comes to civil liberties I make Gary Johnson look like a Commie

I believe you can be a freedom loving, gun toting libertarian environmentalist. See why I refrain from using labels?

EDIT: E flat minor....an enchanting key.

Last edited:
I usually don't do the "welcome" threads any more because they wander off after one or two posts, so why bother. BUT...you saying you didn't like labels caught my eye. Ditto.
Lefty, Righty, Innie, Outtie. Labels. Hell, I don't even know what a left is...or a rightwing. Innie and Outtie? Um. Let's say belly buttons instead of mind in the gutter, lol.

• Banned
I usually don't do the "welcome" threads any more because they wander off after one or two posts, so why bother. BUT...you saying you didn't like labels caught my eye. Ditto.
Lefty, Righty, Innie, Outtie. Labels. Hell, I don't even know what a left is...or a rightwing. Innie and Outtie? Um. Let's say belly buttons instead of mind in the gutter, lol.

Indeed.

"I believe placing a label on something is to become closed minded to it" ~ Dani Filth

Indeed.

"I believe placing a label on something is to become closed minded to it" ~ Dani Filth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qMnEQBiB2s]Scream at Tomorrow....eots - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent. A healthy dose of belligerence is needed every once in a while. Regretfully I recently receiving an infraction on my old home, the first one I have received in my 3 year history on debate sites. Oh I well deserved it, but I realized that perhaps it was time for me to move on if I were becoming so hostile it was taking me to the extreme of running foul of rules.

Although I will be one of the most controversial members you'll ever have here
, it's not because I break rules. I am quite well behaved.

You do display a confidence in your individual perspective, possibly an arrogance. Personally, I like that kinda confidence and perhaps your controversial comment may have merit.

Now, if you pass the Lumpy humor test, well, it likely wont make much difference to anyone else but we can share some laughs. Again, welcome to the USMB.

hi

Welcome Dark Lion.
wav.gif

Although I will be one of the most controversial members you'll ever have here
, it's not because I break rules. I am quite well behaved.

You do display a confidence in your individual perspective, possibly an arrogance. Personally, I like that kinda confidence and perhaps your controversial comment may have merit.

Now, if you pass the Lumpy humor test, well, it likely wont make much difference to anyone else but we can share some laughs. Again, welcome to the USMB.

Oh yeah, I can be pretty arrogant at times. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome :)

I used to hang there, until one very conservative mod went running amok with his his PWL-offense bans (Posting While Liberal). Conversations there tended to go like this:

Them: All liberals rape babies twelve times a day!

Me: You're whack.

Them: Mod! He broke the no-insults rule! Ban him!

Forum List

Back