My problem with Mexicans

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
As a brown person myself, I often feel comfortable around Mexicans and other Hispanics who may have some white in them but are clearly darker. In fact growing up I had many Mexican American friends. I've always liked Mexican food.

But here is my problem...you just keep coming, and coming, and coming. It never ends. Another month or year gone by...America is a little more Hispanic. And you don't speak out against your illegal immigrant cousins, even though it would be in your interest to do so (more space and jobs for legal immigrants, and America would tolerate you better). And once you get here, you can't decide if you want to be black or white. I have seen some otherwise pretty Mexican girls act black, it's really disappointing. And this hispanicization of America is noticeable. I don't want to speak Spanish, and consider it a point of pride to not be able to speak it.

Basically, you will turn the United States into just another Latin American country. And why do you care, you obviously believe this country belongs to you, as if it is Mexico, Argentina, or Puerto Rica, or Cuba, or wherever you came from.

As a brown person myself, I often feel comfortable around Mexicans and other Hispanics who may have some white in them but are clearly darker. In fact growing up I had many Mexican American friends. I've always liked Mexican food.

But here is my problem...you just keep coming, and coming, and coming. It never ends. Another month or year gone by...America is a little more Hispanic. And you don't speak out against your illegal immigrant cousins, even though it would be in your interest to do so (more space and jobs for legal immigrants, and America would tolerate you better). And once you get here, you can't decide if you want to be black or white. I have seen some otherwise pretty Mexican girls act black, it's really disappointing. And this hispanicization of America is noticeable. I don't want to speak Spanish, and consider it a point of pride to not be able to speak it.

Basically, you will turn the United States into just another Latin American country. And why do you care, you obviously believe this country belongs to you, as if it is Mexico, Argentina, or Puerto Rica, or Cuba, or wherever you came from.

I don't know any Mexicans, myself. Those I know who were all became Americans long ago, and detest what is happening here under the Democrats.

As a brown person myself, I often feel comfortable around Mexicans and other Hispanics who may have some white in them but are clearly darker. In fact growing up I had many Mexican American friends. I've always liked Mexican food......

But here is my problem.......

e6c938e8dcd85937c6f4e66ad30b3d7d.jpg

In my experiences, Mexicans are polite and respectful.
Negros want to kill Whitey.

In 1975, a good (Black) friend of mine told me that I'm a "corn-fed mark".
I'm White because I'm corn-fed.
I'm a mark because I have a mark on my back for being... White.

That was over 40 years ago, folks.

It's interesting, you guys post "nobody cares".

You are, of course, writing in English. I bet you will care when your language goes the way of the dodo and everybody is speaking "Spanglish" or "Spanebonics". I bet you will care when you lose your job or your wages go down.

But who knows, maybe then you won't even care. Maybe you don't care about anything, maybe you are nihilists.

Forum List

Back